WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Freakin' Sponge

No idea...but I feel like it's an insult :cry_sad: Though I hope it isn't and I didn't offend somone with titleing powerz :oh:

Ricey! :tongue: It's about Spongebob. :rofl:

Edited by darkdragon
I found out the reason.

I want to know what the nasty surprise is. Someone change my title, quick! :tongue::wink: Just kidding.

Your post makes no sense, what surprise are you referring to?

I want to know what the nasty surprise is. Someone change my title, quick! :tongue::wink: Just kidding.

Your post makes no sense, what surprise are you referring to?

I think he means this, from the very first post:

Anyone, whom doesn't take heed of my advice, will be in for a nasty surprise.

Traitor By Ricecracker. Apparently you can't even JOKE about using megablocks without being branded ...

*bad joke here*

No it's not. That's taking it too far. :sceptic:

Edited by Ricecracker
Removed purpleparadox's joke for his sake

No it's not. That's taking it too far. :sceptic:

Sorry, bad joke. I'll edit it out, could you edit it out of your post?

Thanks Ricecracker. Sorry again.

Edited by purpleparadox

Look Ma! No Pink, but green instead. - An addition to my last tile, I changed to green because of the cool new Lord of the Rings sets. From Big Cam.

I've had it for some time now, but it's my first title I've ever had here on Eurobricks.

Classic-Pirates.com's new blogger! - Most likely from Big Cam, because I am currently blogging for Classic-Pirates! :classic:

Look Ma! No Pink, but green instead. - An addition to my last tile, I changed to green because of the cool new Lord of the Rings sets. From Big Cam.

Indeed

I've had it for some time now, but it's my first title I've ever had here on Eurobricks.

Classic-Pirates.com's new blogger! - Most likely from Big Cam, because I am currently blogging for Classic-Pirates! :classic:

Double Indeed

Never had a title then got two in two days:

Thankful for the padding was given by Big Cam because I had to build my layout for Brickworld on the table and the padding was helping my knees while I was working on detail work for 5 hours.

DHCP1121 was given by Hinckley while at dinner after Brickworld because that was my old name on EB before I was forced to change by Stash2Sixx

Edited by Scorpio

I haven't posted here in a while, so I hope I haven't forgotten to record a title in my absence. Regardless, my current title is:

A soda can full of BURPs - given to me after I made a similar joke in a Pirates review. Most likely given by Rufus.

Collectible Sexual Positions

Given by Hinckley at dinner because ... none of your business.

I really wondered what kind of juicy stuff had happened in BrickWorld! :laugh:

Pushes things down from high up - LOL, I'm guessing CorneleusMurdock, since he was just in my profile. From Brickworld, since a handful of you got to meet me and found out I really am Big (tall). I also think I said that was a skill of mine, while some drinking was going on. :drunk:

Tags, tags, tags! [Most likely from Cam. Probably because I made a couple new tags for the Star Wars blog, and then I redid an older tag to 'LEGO-ize' it, and then yesterday I combined some of my tags and asked Erdy to give me a lightsaber and a flag.]

Tags, tags, tags! [Most likely from Cam. Probably because I made a couple new tags for the Star Wars blog, and then I redid an older tag to 'LEGO-ize' it, and then yesterday I combined some of my tags and asked Erdy to give me a lightsaber and a flag.]

Yup, you've got tags on the brain.

I really wondered what kind of juicy stuff had happened in BrickWorld! :laugh:

Fly out next year and then no more wondering! :laugh:

Planning a massive erection - By QuarryMan - During early planning for next year's BrickWorld EB Build - It looks like we will need to erect some serious supports to make the layout work.

Manlier than ISC

Officially Manlier

Changed quickly from one to the other at dinner in The Ram. Given by Rufus.

I had a proper jug of Ram Butthead and ISC had a purple cocktail of some kind in a glass with ice. This makes me Officially Manlier than him. :laugh:

Looks like my previous title is missing,

Needs to give Sandy some head - after I mentioned at the Event in Billund that I need to send Sandy the head for my Heroica character. Given by Rufus.

And the newest one:

It's crap - because most things are. (there is a story behind it, but you'll have to come to Brickworld to hear it :wink:). Another of the titles given by Rufus at the dinner after Brickworld was over.

Planning a massive erection - By QuarryMan - During early planning for next year's BrickWorld EB Build - It looks like we will need to erect some serious supports to make the layout work.

No no, I told Hinckley to change your title to "Talking about massive erections", and then he decided that "Planning a massive erection" was better and gave you that instead.

Peanut M+M's plus popcorn = awesome Because it does and because my wife and I advocated ISC try it out at Brickworld. You're welcome. Given by ISC.

I think it might have been Rick who gave me Sticks flick-fire missiles everywhere. I replied to a post about that useful piece.