WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

I thought you wanted me to kiss your megablocks, not slap it? :innocent:

Don't pay attention to things I say in my sleep, cuddle-buddy.

First post is now updated!!!

Good work, I was planning on doing this later.

Well I reckon Rufus has popped his Title cherry! :laugh:

Kissy kissy kiss kiss kiss something to do with all the kissy face emoticons in my Tag section I assume. I got punked!

Pirate Pig (I got this title because i changed my avatar picture into a pirate pig obliviosly. :laugh: I guess it was only matter of time when i would get this title, and i must admit its quite funny. Given by: Captain blackmoor)

Captain Becker

EDIT: Fixed the title gavers name from Big Cam to Captain Blackmoor

Edited by Captain Becker

We we we all the way home, what a mess - give to me by I Scream Clone and I have no clue what the hell it means. *huh*

Aha. Now I know. I was posting something rather hastily and it came out making no sense. It was a great idea I proposed in the staff forum, but the conclusion came out like this "Then we you see someone..." It was quite a mess of a sentence. :blush: But did I mention it was a great idea? :sweet:

Pirate Pig (I got this title because i changed my avatar picture into a pirate pig obliviosly. :laugh: I guess it was only matter of time when i would get this title, and i must admit its quite funny. No idea who gave it to me though, Big Cam maby?)

Captain Becker

I appreciate you thinking of me, but I can't give titles just yet, my application is still pending, I think it got lost on Hinckley s desk. :sweet:

I appreciate you thinking of me, but I can't give titles just yet, my application is still pending, I think it got lost on Hinckley s desk. :sweet:

Oh, that's what that was. Potty-training the new puppy with it...

And I got a new title! Clone Mission Commander I do believe this one is from KielDaMan for all of my 457th mission MOCs. :blush:

In that case, who was it? :look:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Oh, that's what that was. Potty-training the new puppy with it...

hahano.gif

In that case, who was it? :look:

Captain Becker

I don't know.

From "Pirate news scout" to "Now the official Pirate News Scout", gee I wonder what those are about?

Now "Taking a green one".....due to an unusual stool sample sent to ISC....I guess.

Golden Oky - Not sure from who, but it's for completing my Reviewers Academy training. :classic:

Golden Oky - Not sure from who, but it's for completing my Reviewers Academy training. :classic:

It's not hard to find out who. :wink:

Well, I wasn't sure if it was you or Big Cam, but judging from that comment, I guess it was you. :grin:

Can BC even give titles? :look:

Well, I wasn't sure if it was you or Big Cam, but judging from that comment, I guess it was you. :grin:

Can BC even give titles? :look:

No sir, I cannot, although you are the second one on this page to think I can.

If you read up a bit, you'll see I have Hinckley's dog to compete with.

:laugh: :laugh:

Bark bark, woof. Love, Hinckley's dog - This is because I said my application to change titles was left on Hinckley's desk, and he's using it to potty train his dog, at least I'm useful.

:laugh: :laugh:

Bark bark, woof. Love, Hinckley's dog - This is because I said my application to change titles was left on Hinckley's desk, and his dog ate it.

No no. I'm using it to potty train the puppy. :grin:

Well, my title has changed. No idea by what forces (ISC...)

An inconsistency in some chronological arrangement

maybe we can all be enlightened as to the reasoning behind this?

Well, my title has changed. No idea by what forces (ISC...)

An inconsistency in some chronological arrangement

maybe we can all be enlightened as to the reasoning behind this?

Well you have a propensity for using long words like Anachronism, so I went and looked it up :laugh:

Well you have a propensity for using long words like Anachronism, so I went and looked it up :laugh:

Ah ha, I am thus enlightened. Thank you good sir :laugh:

You are one bad title away from losing your Control Panel access, Mister. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

"ake goo" A riveting conversion arose about dust and bunnies, and dust bunnies, and murder. I presume Hinckley is the mastermind behind this title. Also my phone has become self aware as it chooses what I type. I was originally trying to say "You can't fake good dust"

Deletes good titles and replaces them with crap - everyone's a critic, well at least one who has CP access :tongue:

You are one bad title away from losing your Control Panel access, Mister. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Just too cerebral for you right? 5951268791_f769b5fc20_o.pngbrrraaaaaaaaaaiiinssss