MetroiD

Custom Plush Minifigs

Not sure if this is the best place for this thread, but at the end of the day these are still minifigs, and they're most definitely hand customized, so here goes...

I guess some of you might have seen the LEGO Articulated Plush 'mini'figs. For the ones that haven't - here's the kind of plushie we had on our hands 'before': (not my photo)

plushfigure.jpg

A couple of those, a few hours of work put in by my significant Otter, some cloth, make-up tools, miscellaneous materials and glue, and voila, the 'after' picture:

4671852395_14ff5982e7_b.jpg

These two are meant to represent our LUG's symbol/ sigfigs, Pesho and Rada, clad in national Bulgarian costumes:

4668971542_226887dbff.jpg

Asya is not planning on doing any more plush minifig customization (she says it's a very fiddly business), or tailoring any more minifig costumes - at least for now... But I still wanted to hear what you guys make of these two :sweet:

Oh, this looks very nice. :thumbup::classic:

Give her a big compliment.

Very nice and original creations, MetroiD! pirate_thumbup.gif for the Otters!

As these are not actual LEGO mini-figs, though, I'll move this topic to community as soon as it reaches page 2, ok? default_blink.gif

As these are not actual LEGO mini-figs, though, I'll move this topic to community as soon as it reaches page 2, ok? default_blink.gif

So be it mate, sorry for the trouble.

No trouble at all. I just think they will get the deserved attention there too, by all those who like this kind of original creations, but do not expect to see them in the MCW, where they seldom step in :laugh:

Those are great, especially since they look like a ton of work! The two final ones are great, so much detail that they look professional. The proportions are excellent as well.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. In reality, the only real problem with these figures is that they get dirty pretty quickly (which I guess is only natural, considering the amount of white cloth in their apparel), so we have to keep them in a cabinet to avoid them getting dusty & grey in between events.

Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my! That is such a cool idea! I might give this a go myself! The girl in particular looks ravishing! :wub:

These are great, very accurate and well crafted! :thumbup:

These two are meant to represent our LUG's symbol/ sigfigs, Pesho and Rada, clad in national Bulgarian costumes:

4668971542_226887dbff.jpg

I'd like to have a pair of those. :wub:

Ok, I think it's time to give these two lovely figures the light they deserve in the Community forum, too :thumbup:

a few hours of work put in by my significant Otter,

Oh my! What a clever otter, with those skills I see how significant it is!

Awesome! :laugh: I feel like moc-ing one myself now.

Aww, they're quite cute! Is 'Otter' a typo or a injoke pun though? Either way I love the detail on them, and rather accurate to the figs too! The hair works well too, I'm surprised it didn't look too 'noodley' but it doesn't.

Keep 'em in a clean place MetroiD!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

A couple of those, a few hours of work put in by my significant Otter

Hehe, that thing with the "Otter" was cool! :laugh:

The Plush Minifigs are cool!

I'm from Bulgaria too but we don't cross our paths online much, I'm not very interested in Lego City...

Npw THATS IMPRESSIVE work man, They are so well done, You and your G-Friend made beatiful work.

Are you planning to make more of these?

Captain Becker

Great job!

I'm more then impressed, Leaving me with nothing more to say then, well :sweet:

Legorski,