Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

I think you mean the guardian of the third floor corridor, my dear Sandy.

I stand corrected! :laugh:

Well, that's the end of me then. :tongue: Killed in the first night, responsible for the murder of at least one innocent, and declared impartial... What a way to go, especially for my first Mafia game. Oh well, it was still fun though. Sorry Jimbee. :grin: Hopefully my dear Cuddles will do some good and get some of the Hallowed as well. :devil:

I stand corrected! :laugh:

The Harry Potter aficionado strikes again!:laugh: Glad to of helped. :thumbup:

Remember Sandy, this is your fisrt 'editing your post in a mafia game', so two more and your out! :tongue:

Jimbee and Oky, it was a pleasure having you in this game, so thank you. Sorry you two had to be the first ones to go, but somebody's always the first no matter what.

Haha, I'm just glad I got to use my night action. :tongue:

I've noticed that I seem to have I thing with hats in mafia games. When I died in MCII, all that was left was Chef Walters' hat, and now Oramon's fez is left behind. :laugh:

Alrighty, thanks so much for the opportunity to play Sandy! I thought I had missed out!

I'll be a bit busy for the next day or so but after that I'll sort my Avatar and such out and dive right in to it. :sweet:

I do love a good Mafia game. :laugh:

~Peace

Sandy I am very sorry but we just booked a short holiday in Rhodes and we will be gone from the 22nd till the 28th so I will be unable to play the game at the time. I wish I could play there but there may not be internet connection. However apart from those 6 days I will be here to enjoy the great game :thumbup: , well if I am still alive.

Thanks

Eskallon

Wow, Day 2 is up already! I'm going to take a good look now. That was really fast. :tongue::thumbup:

Sandy I am very sorry but we just booked a short holiday in Rhodes and we will be gone from the 22nd till the 28th so I will be unable to play the game at the time. I wish I could play there but there may not be internet connection. However apart from those 6 days I will be here to enjoy the great game :thumbup: , well if I am still alive.

It is alright. Unfortunately you're not the only player who's away on a trip at that time, so we'll just have to take it slow then, I guess.

Wow, Day 2 is up already! I'm going to take a good look now. That was really fast. :tongue::thumbup:

What can I say, I'm on vacation with plenty of time in my hands. :laugh:

It is alright. Unfortunately you're not the only player who's away on a trip at that time, so we'll just have to take it slow then, I guess.

What can I say, I'm on vacation with plenty of time in my hands. :laugh:

I can't wait for day 3! It's so exciting! Hosting a mafia game must be a lot of work, but also a lot of fun since you can see the tactics people are using.

The conclusion to Day Two has now been posted. Keep those night actions coming.

I'm sure I'm not the only one eager to wait what Day Three brings with it. :wink:

And Burman, thanks for playing with us! It was a good effort, but once the mob starts rallying, it's hard to stop.

I can't wait for day 3! It's so exciting! Hosting a mafia game must be a lot of work, but also a lot of fun since you can see the tactics people are using.

She's doing a great job too, not all Mafia games run this smoothly.

Thanks Sandy.

The conclusion to Day Two has now been posted. Keep those night actions coming.

I'm sure I'm not the only one eager to wait what Day Three brings with it. :wink:

And Burman, thanks for playing with us! It was a good effort, but once the mob starts rallying, it's hard to stop.

No problem, I enjoyed playing but I am looking forward to seeing what happens after the people find they have taken an innocent out :thumbup:

I am silently watching this game.

I hope to get the idea of how to play mafia games and hopefully join the next one :classic:

No problem, I enjoyed playing but I am looking forward to seeing what happens after the people find they have taken an innocent out :thumbup:

Um, I don't think your supposed to ruin her surprise like that. Assuming you are telling the truth, and I guess you don't really have any reason to lie now. :sceptic:

It's alright, I think I made it quite obvious in the conclusion that Angela was innocent. I'll try to be more discreet in the following days, so from now on the players who get voted out should not reveal their alignment before I do.

Conga, conga, conga! :laugh:

It's supposed to be accusive finger-pointing! :tongue:

Is there a reason why alignments are only (planned to be) revealed in the morning? It is different to the games I've seen/played in. It is essentially hindering the town compared to the scum (maybe only slighty, but still), because they can't use the information on the alignment of the player that is voted out in choosing their night actions.

Great Game so far

But I too thought it would be better for night actions to be revealed that day.

Edited by Eskallon

Is there a reason why alignments are only (planned to be) revealed in the morning? It is different to the games I've seen/played in. It is essentially hindering the town compared to the scum (maybe only slighty, but still), because they can't use the information on the alignment of the player that is voted out in choosing their night actions.

It has been done before here, eg. in the Mystical Castle. In my opinion it adds a nice touch of uncertainty as the players enter the night. I also chose this approach for story purposes, although I admit the other way would've been possible as well.

So it's my personal preference, I guess. Thanks for asking, though, I'm sure you weren't the only one wondering about this.

Still missing night actions from two people. I'll give you 24 hours to send them.

Although I'm not a big fan of this current mafia (Sorry) I have to say- that's a great sub title. What's that off of again? McBeth (I'm doubting, but I think I'm close)?

Although I'm not a big fan of this current mafia (Sorry) I have to say- that's a great sub title. What's that off of again? McBeth (I'm doubting, but I think I'm close)?

It is in fact Macbeth, though it was brought into the Harry Potter universe in the third movie, where they sang a song based off of that piece of the play.

Although I'm not a big fan of this current mafia (Sorry)

I hope it's because the theme doesn't interest you, and not because the way it's hosted or presented. :tongue:

But Zepher's right, the line was taken from MacBeth and used in a song in a Harry Potter film. The subtitles of the Day-topics follow a certain formula (like in several previous Mafia-games), but it takes a while to notice it.