Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

Very Interesting. :thumbup: I just can't wait for Day 7 now.

Ewww.... Very gross way to die...

But awesome for us who are just watching! Very creative there.

I feel so honured to have my character throw up in the conclousion, :cry_happy: , great game, can't wait for tommorrow.

Sorry, I've been a tad busy recently, so I did not get to say thank you for the wonderful game Sandy. I enjoyed it up to my death, and I'm happy that I was allies with at least some smart people. I'm holding out hope on a few of these folks.

These nights, they take so long... I can't wait for day to come...

The night is only darkest before the dawn..... :tongue:

Wow... is... is there actually such a curse in the Harry Potter universe? :sick:

Awesome! :laugh: Such description. Brutal. :tongue:

Here's to day seven, and the seventh sub-title! :grin:

The night is only darkest before the dawn..... :tongue:

Well, I'd rather die an innocent, then live long enough to see myself become a Hallowed :tongue: , can't wait for tommorrow

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

That conclusion is exactly why I don't like reading horror books - the descriptions freak me out :sick: It does add extra interest and anticipation to the next day, though!

These nights, they take so long... I can't wait for day to come...

Patience, my dear blondie. I'm only missing two people's night actions. :wink:

Why does it seem to be always two people you wait for? :laugh:

I've asked that same question from myself, trust me. :laugh: But I'm only waiting for one person's input now.

EDIT: Results from the night actions have now been sent, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow (or possibly longer) before the seventh day will be launched. I have my work plus a couple of meetings coming up in the next couple of days, but I'll try my best.

But now I've got to get some sleep. :tongue:

Now that was quick. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just thought I'd drop in and say that this is a really interesting game, even to just follow from the sidelines. So many complications, but not enough to make it dreadfully confusing. So far, I'd say you've walked the line well with this game, Sandy. default_thumbup.gif I'm sure it will inspire many hosts to come.

Also, I'll add my compliments on the special effects. The ghost effect is particularly interesting, may I ask what program(s) you use?

Also, I'll add my compliments on the special effects. The ghost effect is particularly interesting, may I ask what program(s) you use?

Why thankyou! I simply used Adobe Illustrator to select the minifig, stick it over a layer the colour of the background, and then adjust the opacity to-

Oh, you were talking to Sandy. Fine then... :hmpf_bad:

:tongue::wink:

I agree with all the people here who have said how well done your scenes, photography and image adjustments are. They make the game all the more fun! Not to mention (again) the vivid descriptions! :laugh:

This is one heck of a mafia game. :thumbup:

~Peace

I'm really flattered that you like the game so much. :blush: It's easy to be dedicated to it when you players offer so much fun and excitement to me as well.

JimButcher, I use PhotoShop, nothing fancier than that. The ghost effect is done by taking a picture of the minifig, changing it's color hue, then pasting it onto the bigger picture (cutting out it's own background of course), adjusting size/tilt, then making it opaque and finally slapping some opaque light blue color onto it for the glow-effect.

I'm self-taught with PhotoShop, but I still don't know all the intricacies it offers, so I'm improving constantly with it.

EDIT: Sorry guys, you'll have to wait for Day Seven one more day. I have to watch Project Runway and then head straight to bed in order to wake up at 5AM for work. There just has to be priorities in life... :tongue:

Sandy, I'm going to be gone for a whole week, starting Saturday. My uncle said that he has a very slow Internet connection, so I don't know if I'll be able to get on Eurobricks from August 7 to August 15. I'll try my best, though!

I really wish that I could be more active in the game, as it's starting to get even more interesting than it was before (not that it ever was boring), but my family has had this trip planned since June. I hadn't expected the game to go on through the end of July!

Edited by ILikePi

I just wanted to say that this in an incredible game, and it has been a blast to follow. I actually joined because of it. Are you doing any more mafia games in the future?

Sandy, I'm going to be gone for a whole week, starting Saturday. My uncle said that he has a very slow Internet connection, so I don't know if I'll be able to get on Eurobricks from August 7 to August 15. I'll try my best, though!

I really wish that I could be more active in the game, as it's starting to get even more interesting than it was before (not that it ever was boring), but my family has had this trip planned since June. I hadn't expected the game to go on through the end of July!

Same problem is happening with me, I'm leaving this sunday for two weeks with no internet connection, I didn't think the game was going to be this long, but I'm enjoying every minute of it, I'll be leaving this upcoming sunday and won't be back for two weeks! Sorry for any inconvenience.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I actually went looking for internet cafés and I was on vacation for only 5 days :laugh: I couldn't stay away from this game for to long!