Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

Conclusion to Day Three is now up (sorry for the minor delay), and you can continue to send in those night actions, players.

Day Four will bring with it an unexpected visitor in the form of the Minister of Magic, so look forward to that.

Day Four will bring with it an unexpected visitor in the form of the Minister of Magic, so look forward to that.

Oh, the Minster? Is it still Kingsley Shacklebolt? Or has he retired?

Oeh I love the flags on the house tables. Need to remember those.

You really put a lot of time and effort into creating the sets and the figures. I love it!

Hello everyone, just so you know, I'm back in wonderful cold New Zealand now, and so will be able to contribute a bit more of my time to this fantastic game. Thank you all for being so understanding of my situation, I appreciate it. :classic: The trip was very busy and ran me off my feet, but was on the whole a massive success; the choir won several awards and could not be happier with our performances.

Looks like all has been running exceedingly smooth in my absence, good job everyone and especially Sandy for putting on this great game. :thumbup:

Good to see you back Dragonator!

Cant wait to see your impact in the game

Great to have you fully on board, Dragonator!

Thanks to all players for being so timely on sending your night actions. All results from Night Three's actions should be sent now to your PM boxes, please notify me if you didn't get yours.

Also, if anybody is uncertain what night actions they currently have, I'd be more than happy to send you an updated list via a PM.

Day Four will be up shortly.

Great to have you fully on board, Dragonator!

Thanks to all players for being so timely on sending your night actions. All results from Night Three's actions should be sent now to your PM boxes, please notify me if you didn't get yours.

Also, if anybody is uncertain what night actions they currently have, I'd be more than happy to send you an updated list via a PM.

Day Four will be up shortly.

Thanks to you too for being so quick at getting everything posted. :thumbup:

Minister Granger-Weasley, eh? :grin: And a flying SUV? A bit cheesy, but fun nonetheless! :laugh: I bet it was a wedding gift from Arthur.

I must say, your writing and photoshopping is getting better all the time. Good job! :thumbup:

It's good that no one got killed, and now we finally have some clues on who the attacker is. If he/she despises squibs, I'd say they are probably purebloods. And another Dementor? Aren't they supposed to be at Azkaban? Perhaps the attackers have connections in the Ministry. If I were still in the game, I'd totally vote Malfoy.

Oh, and GO CUDDLES! :grin: Hopefully you'll be able to feast again next night, possibly on a Hallowed!

By the way, there is no chance of returning as a ghost, is there? :tongue:

Minister Granger-Weasley, eh? :grin: And a flying SUV? A bit cheesy, but fun nonetheless! :laugh: I bet it was a wedding gift from Arthur.

I must say, your writing and photoshopping is getting better all the time. Good job! :thumbup:

It's good that no one got killed, and now we finally have some clues on who the attacker is. If he/she despises squibs, I'd say they are probably purebloods. And another Dementor? Aren't they supposed to be at Azkaban? Perhaps the attackers have connections in the Ministry. If I were still in the game, I'd totally vote Malfoy.

Oh, and GO CUDDLES! :grin: Hopefully you'll be able to feast again next night, possibly on a Hallowed!

By the way, there is no chance of returning as a ghost, is there? :tongue:

When Kingsley Shacklebolt became Minister of Magic, he banished the Dementors (apperently making the world much sunnier). So no, I doubt they are there on Ministry business.

Also, do Pure bloods hate Squibs? I only ask as Filch was still there at Hogwarts throughout the Second Wizarding War, and wasn't fired/killed by the Carrows or Snape.

Edited by professor flitwick

Oh, I see. Forgot about that. :blush:

Well, I don't know about Filch, but it is a known fact that pure-bloods look down on squibs. LINK

Oh, I see. Forgot about that. :blush:

Well, I don't know about Filch, but it is a known fact that pure-bloods look down on squibs. LINK

Don't be embarrassed, even the best of us forget things. Not me though! :tongue:

Interesting read up on Squibs, I forgot they were persecuted. Oh dear, I guess I forget things too. :grin:

I just wanted to say that I've been spending time reading the discussion topics of the old Mafia-games that I myself didn't participate in, and it looks like you guys have gotten used to playing as female characters, because there's a distinct lack of boob-jokes in this game.

Or maybe it's just because Hinckley isn't involved. :tongue:

Anyway, I'm proud of you guys for that. :wink:

I just wanted to say that I've been spending time reading the discussion topics of the old Mafia-games that I myself didn't participate in, and it looks like you guys have gotten used to playing as female characters, because there's a distinct lack of boob-jokes in this game.

Or maybe it's just because Hinckley isn't involved. :tongue:

Anyway, I'm proud of you guys for that. :wink:

I guess that would be the first boob-joke of the game then :laugh:

I shall be away from today to the 26th. I won't be able to post nearly as much. So don't bother trying to use that against me!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The conclusion to Day Four is now up, so don't miss it! Night actions can now be send to me, but there's no hurry, really, as Day Four went by quite fast.

I just want to notify that I've began working full-time again today, so everything might not go as clockwork precisely as it has been going before now. So please be patient, even though the game is getting more and more exciting. :wink:

I'm so sorry that I missed the most of the fourth day! I just forgot to go to the Mafia Games forum for 1 or 2 days, and everyone already reached a conclusion! :cry_sad: I promise to be more active in the next few days. :blush:

Edited by ILikePi

Nice conclusion! I like the 'reminder' of that dark wizard. :laugh:

At least I got some good hits in on Arjay before I left. It was an honor playing with you all, and I had a lot of fun. :classic:

At least I got some good hits in on Arjay before I left. It was an honor playing with you all, and I had a lot of fun. :classic:

You certainly made Day Four very interesting, so it was a pleasure having you as a player! :grin:

Haha, great conclusion. I see that I get to lead the conga line of accusation this time!

Boo you Milacol, how dare you attack me! I have to say this has been a great game so far, thanks for doing it.

I like that you really make the scenes based on how the people during the day acted, for example, when I did not vote I was not in the mob, and today I helped lead it. I think that's really smart, and just a cool way to show that you're realy paying attention to what everyone is doing!

Hmm... an invincibility coat? One of the Deathly Hallowed items wasn't it?

There are many invisibility cloaks, but Harry's was indeed one of the Deathly Hallows. Harry's cloak could be used forever, as normally these cloaks only last for a specific period of time. I assume it's a normal one, as Harry won't lose his one so fast (it's a relic of his ancestors). :classic:

There are many invisibility cloaks, but Harry's was indeed one of the Deathly Hallows. Harry's cloak could be used forever, as normally these cloaks only last for a specific period of time. I assume it's a normal one, as Harry won't lose his one so fast (it's a relic of his ancestors). :classic:

Ah yes, I forgot there were other invincibility capes. Just pure idle speculation whilst I wait for day 5. :wink:

Ah yes, I forgot there were other invincibility capes.

Wait wait wait. You keep saying "invincibility cape". Do you mean "invisibility cape", or is there actually a cape in Harry Potter that makes the wearer invulnerable?