Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

Bulltoad reporting in!

Sandy

Should we use this hm-char-bulltoad.jpg or thishm-ava-bulltoad.jpg for our profile picture?

Edited by Roncanator

Loki Malfoy reporting in for another year of magical learning!

It'll be very interesting to play as a member of the Malfoy family in my first mafia game. :sweet:

hm-ava-sicilia.jpg

Sicilia Bathory checking into Hogwarts. Oh I cannot wait to meet all the students and faculty again. I escpecially am looking forward to Ravenclaw finally being able to win the cup. :wink:

Hi... Harriet Pewter here.. Don't mind me. I won't do anything useful anyway.

---

I liked all the little name references. Although, I'd hoped for a Potter. Both his sons would have been in Hogwarts 20 years after Harry left.

Edited by YG-49

Sandy

Should we use this hm-char-bulltoad.jpg or thishm-ava-bulltoad.jpg for our profile picture?

Whichever you want. :wink: It would be good if everyone would put their character's picture as their avatar or at least in their signature so that other players will know who they're talking to without having to check the list of players.

I liked all the little name references. Although, I'd hoped for a Potter. Both his sons would have been in Hogwarts 20 years after Harry left.

Just you wait for Day One... :wink: I've been saying that a lot, heh.

Not much of a change from your previous character, but it was really just a big coincident, I swear! :laugh:

Oh I don't mind! I liked my old avatar. To bad my new one has a generic female face... Ah, I'll survive! Can´t wait till day one!

Not much of a change from your previous character, but it was really just a big coincident, I swear! :laugh:

Oh I don't mind! I liked my old avatar. To bad my new one has a generic female face... Ah, I'll survive! Can´t wait till day one!

Edit: I have now idea how this post got duplicated...

Edited by badboytje88

Still waiting for confirmation from JimButcher, sok117 and CallMePie (and Dragonator, but I know he's on a trip now with limited time online). If I don't hear from these three by July 1st, I'll have to call in the reserves. :sceptic:

Xandar Lovegood, here. Sorry, was out hunting for Crumple Horned Snorcacks, but now I'm here ready to drive the Death's Hallowed people into insanity. :classic:

Reason for edit: I messed up my own name. :blush:

Edited by CallMePie

Is Mcgonagall headmistress in this time of Hogwarts? Or is it your sig-fig?

I bet day one holds your answer.

I bet day one holds your answer.

Haha, you're so right. :laugh:

Okay, it looks like Canada is sucking in all my players, since both Dragonator and JimButcher are currently there, but since I've been informed of their absence, I'll let them join us when they get back (if it's alright with the rest of you players).

That leaves sok117 the only person I haven't yet heard anything about, so unless he confirms he's playing before tomorrow, I'll have to replace him with hewkii9 and commence the game.

I personally am all set to go, and I hope the rest of you are as well. :wink:

What about me? I haven't confirmed yet either. :wink: So let's change that right now:

I am now ready to play and let the magic happen!

What about me? I haven't confirmed yet either. :wink:

Well, you changed your avatar so I took that as a silent confirmation. :wink: But good to know you're with us for sure, anyway!

Rocky Broomwell here, after stepping onto the qudditch pitch I can tell this will be an exciting year at Hogwarts, tryouts for the Gryffindor team are two weeks from today, I've managed to book the qudditch pitch so to all you interested, make sure to bring your A-game.

Reason for edit: two "O's" not two "M's"

Edited by sok117

Please be patient while I try to figure out how to change my friggin' avatar.

Try uploading the Tea Ching (great pun by the way Sandy!) picture on the brickshelf, then placing the images URL into the provided space. If it says the name is too large (or something to that nature), try abbreviating it to T.C.

I hope I helped, and not just taught Grandma to suck eggs (English expression, for those who don't know!)

Sorry to say it, but I know that. ;)

I can't figure out all this after the board change. I can't figure out how to change my avatar, signature, and other stuff. :(

Sorry to say it, but I know that. ;)

I can't figure out all this after the board change. I can't figure out how to change my avatar, signature, and other stuff. :(

I love doing tutorials, so let me give you a hand! :grin:

First, go up to the top right where that box is. Click the arrow pointing down (it's to the right of your profile photo), and then click "my settings". On the tabs under "your options", click profile. Then, on the list on the left, click "change signature" or "change avatar", depending on which you want to do. And then you update them with your character's name/character's picture.

I hope I was clear enough!

And we're all ready to go!

Day One will be up in a short moment.

This is Jingle, confirming my participation! Work in the kitchens is very busy right now, so I must run, will be back shortly!

Sorry for the edit in my post, I forgot about the rule, it will not happen again.

Great to see day one is up. Sandy one small question. My guess is each day will last 3 real life days, and each night will be 1 real life day. Right?

Great to see day one is up. Sandy one small question. My guess is each day will last 3 real life days, and each night will be 1 real life day. Right?

I'm not sure it can be that specific. We'll go with the situation at hand, although one day/night cycle shouldn't probably take more than one week.

Good thing I'm still in my unemployment period for a few weeks so I have plenty of time to build the scenes. :tongue:

Good thing I'm still in my unemployment period for a few weeks so I have plenty of time to build the scenes. :tongue:

I wish I could say that, today I've started working (my first real vacation job) and I'm so tired and beaten-up. I can't wait to read through Day One and let my imagination go free, I could use it now! :tongue::thumbup:

Edit: not that I'm complaining. With the money I'll finally be able to complete my Hogsmeade Stati...sshhh. I've been working on it since August. August 2009. :sad:

Edited by Matn