Morgan

Hey there! ~From the States

So glad that I could find such a great site to gather such amazing Lego fans like me! I come from a small little town that isn't much into legos, unless you're under the age of five around here. I've always loved Legos, and I will still continue building and getting larger sets. As of now, I'm simply starting with my small sets. I used to simply buy cheap packs of legos and randomly build. The whole process of creating something was always a great past time for me. With a stressful lifestlye (college, work, responsiblities, ect.) I've found that Legos really have helped relax me during "my time" that I have rarely.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Morgan! It's always great to have another builder among our ranks. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing and discussing in these forums, and I hope you decide to share your own work too when you get a break from your busy schedule.

What themes do you like/build?

Inky

Welcome to Eurobricks, Morgan! It's always great to have another builder among our ranks. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing and discussing in these forums, and I hope you decide to share your own work too when you get a break from your busy schedule.

What themes do you like/build?

Inky

Haha. I hope! When I get a break, which will be probably tomorrow morning, I'll hopefully have my camera up and running to share some of my creations.

I love the City themes. I have many of the smaller City ones, however, I'm looking into buying a police department set, which will be a HUGE project for me, and deffinitely will last me quite a while. Idealy, I'd like to have one large disply table of a lego city. One day, it'll happen. :)

What about the kind of sets that you're into?

~ Morgan

Edited by Morgan

What about the kind of sets that you're into?

Well, this isn't exactly my own introduction topic. I mainly have Pirates, Star Wars, and Harry Potter sets, but also smaller themes like Prince of Persia and Alpha Team. I mainly build Star Wars and Lord of Rings MOCs.

The Town forum is a well-run and interesting place. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Good luck with your project, and I hope to see some of your work. :classic:

Welcome aboard Morgan! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums here in EB. And I must agree with you, nothing beats LEGO when it comes to relieving stress.. default_blink.gif

Welcome to the forums.

Where in the USA are you?

I'm from Florida, the oh-so-sunshining state. Haha.

Hopefully I can get a chance to move up North to catch the cold winters, and not the tease of two-week-winters that we get here in Florida.

Welcome. Enjoy the boards!

Hi Morgan,

Welcome to Eurobricks! It's always nice to see another female fan joining the ranks. You'll find an incredible group of people here :classic:

Be sure to get your pink star (visit the Website & Forums area: Girls, Stand Up). Once you have your pink star, join the rest of the FFOLs in the Ladies Lounge.

Enjoy!

~Stacy

Lucky! Your state will be home to the world's largest LEGOLAND park!

And welcome to EB!