Sign in to follow this  
LazerBlade

Republic Engine Attack Cruiser.

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The republic has created a special attack cruiser. It was created to take out the opposing enemy, by targeting the enemeies engines. Once the enemy has no engines, they are hopeless.

The Republic Engine Attack Cruiser

img_7311.jpg

img_7312.jpg

img_7313.jpg

img_7314.jpg

Enjoy! C&C Welcome!

Wow, this is a great-looking ship! I like the overall design, just with the right amount of greebles and details. Good job CCXD! pirate_thumbup.gif

Nice work on the cruiser itself, but the engines will only put a cruiser out of the fight if it's near a strong source of gravity. Other wise, any good ship will still be able to fire back and operate it's shield - unless of course, it's the Executer. :tongue:

I really like the design! Its different then the standard dart shaped ships, so it gets creativity points. I like how you gave a little story behind it. Good job!

AWESOME just simply AWESOME 'CloneCommanderXD' - great job on the front end and I love those cannons along the top - it's a very nice ! :grin:

Right injection of that dark red into the design too !

Nice work again and I'm a conformist! 'CloneCommanderXD' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice ship. I like the use of lightsabre pieces to make lasers. Out of curiosity though, what scale do you imagine it is? Is it the classic Lego ISD scale or is it something entirely on its own?

Nice ship. I like the use of lightsabre pieces to make lasers. Out of curiosity though, what scale do you imagine it is? Is it the classic Lego ISD scale or is it something entirely on its own?

If you look towards the front you will see the (blue) hanger where all the star fighters are. So you can see the scale size from there. I am not really sure what size to call it. :hmpf_bad:

If you look towards the front you will see the (blue) hanger where all the star fighters are. So you can see the scale size from there. I am not really sure what size to call it. :hmpf_bad:

Definitely Micro. The bridges are around the same scale as my Micro Venator; slightly smaller than 1:900 scale, I believe.

Thanks for all the great comments guys!!! :thumbup: I am fixing this MOC up right now. :sweet:

Looking forward to it. :sweet: