Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Tortuga- modular build...

amazing work fine in all the details..., good use the admiral like a coin in the wishing well... and the cave, great!!!

Nice MOC Swash Buckler! Great that you can seperate it in different baseplates.

The redcoat in the well is also quite funny :pir-laugh: And I like all the animals and other small stuff.

Maybe you could add some barrels, and birds on the roofs, though it's quite crowded already.

Anyway, Good job :thumbup:

This is a very fun MOC. I think the use SOT (as apposed to SNOT) really gives it a classic flair. The blue coat in the well is a nice gag and there is a lot of detail to book. My only recommendation would be to say that interiors to the buildings would be nice.

Great MOC! :thumbup: All the little details look good, and the houses do to. :pir-classic: Being able to split it into parts is a nice way to build, I should try it sometime.

The redcoat in the well is also quite funny :pir-laugh:

:imperialguard_commander1: (Takes a deep breath, and thinks...)

My sources believe that that was a Bluecoat, but he got his coat covered in his blood, resulting in it turning red.

-

General Redwater

My congratulations, this is a very nice creation. :thumbup:

Yes the attention to detail is good and you've created quite a crowded port that is displayed in the film.

On the topic of the redcoat down the well...

Ahem well we'll end it there.

I wasn't finished though!

Exactly. :pir-wink:

Excellent MOC! I want to vacation there! The details and colors are great. The modular design are a great way to build this large scale creation and see all the cool nooks and crannies you built into it. I love it! Great job.

An amazing MOC! Crowded and cramped like the real Tortuga should be. Nice details and overall a very good looking town! :thumbup:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Soon! :pir-wink:

The whole thing is amazing! But I also like all those modular parts.... They are nice stand-alones, with lots of details. :pir-sweet:

Wow, that is really impressive. I like how you kept the individual pieces separate. It really makes viewing each piece easy.

Great job!

I just wanna say... that's friggin awesome! It reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. I love it.

Oh my. I love it. So many details and techniques. I might borrow some ideas :pir-tongue:

Great MOC. Congratulations.

I really like this type of moc's, crowded on a small place gives it more to the details. Beautiful

Can I ask what 6 sets went into this?

Thanks!

These were not official sets. What he means is that he made his own modular sets that form together to make this. This is a year old though, so you shouldn't really bump it.

Can I ask what 6 sets went into this?

Thanks!

No you can't, the thread is a year old and the thread starter has been banned, so I doubt he'll be responding.