Sign in to follow this  
Loneranger

Rahnoen (Castle/Fantasy)

Here lies Rahnoen, it is a few miles from the main Black Knight city. and is surrounded by swomp land. there is only one road that leads to it.

It sitt's on four large baseplates and the walls are 23 bricks high (I need to check again but I thinks thats how high they are) and I used 23 BURPS

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=102132

I'm having a few problems with my webpage at the moment. so I used my Brickshelf folder instead.

LR

Ahh, sweet creation ! I like the way how the top is opening, it allows you to play with the model *wub*

Looks pretty massive also, how do you manage to display this thing in your house ?

I think I already saw this at CC but I will happily comment on it again.

This is a really nice MOC. I like the pillars at the bottom of the wall to supprt the base of the castle. The tan and grey colour scheme works well too, its good how you added the lion heads into the wall.

The inside looks really great too. Nice work!

Jon.

and I used 23 BURPS

Hey, thats fine!!! Actually I like BURPs really, really much....

Overall a very good MOC, everything is looking very realistic and massive.

But the part what I like most is how you made the swamp... Its looking so great, I've to get many sand green parts to make my own!! ;)

And its even as good how you made the windows, especially the ones that are directed to the inside (I hope somebody understands this sentence, I've no idea how to describe it else... :$ )

And its even as good how you made the windows, especially the ones that are directed to the inside (I hope somebody understands this sentence, I've no idea how to describe it else... :$ )

I think you mean, the windows that slope inwards.. well that it what it sounds like.

And I agree, the windows looks really neat, probably very good for archers.

Jon.