Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Military PodRacer

gallery_101_23_281.gif

CABG is having an all summer long Group Build, modifying PodRacers for military use. Here's my entry.

Republic Military PodRacer: AKA Spirit Slicer

IMG_0222.jpg

th_IMG_0221.jpg th_IMG_0226.jpg th_IMG_0228.jpg th_IMG_0232.jpg

Gallery

I love the pod but I think the thing I like the best is the stand. I've never seen such large clear pieces.

Lucky poeple with amazing building skills...

This is great!

No studs showing at all exept on those X-pod thingys!

The only improvement I could think of would be to change the dark green to sand green if you have the right bricks!

Well done :thumbup:

Well done 'Rook' - an AWESOME pod racer ! :grin:

But one question.....it's pilotted by a scout-trooper, I thought only human Jedi were quick enough to control a pod racer - other than that it was a race mainly between alien beings ?

Anyway, excellent work again, especially those power couplings - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow, that's a great MOC Rook, excellent job! pirate_thumbup.gif The grey-and-dark green color scheme really gives it the military look. The design is just right and not overly done, and those trans-clear pieces, I've never seen those circular pieces before, what set do they came from?

Well done 'Rook' - an AWESOME pod racer ! :grin:

But one question.....it's pilotted by a scout-trooper, I thought only human Jedi were quick enough to control a pod racer - other than that it was a race mainly between alien beings ?

Anyway, excellent work again, especially those power couplings - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I believe most accelerators are designed to adjust the speed of a vehicle. Certainly operating such a vehicle at almost max power, and on a course designed for difficult racing, would be much harder then say an open battle field. Similar to the difference between driving a motor cycle @ 200 kph on the open highway vs. in downtown rush hour traffic. ;)

I love the pod but I think the thing I like the best is the stand. I've never seen such large clear pieces.

They're from the X-Pod series.

I love this! it's sweet! Niced work!

Hello!

Very detailed and smooth design! The perfect highspeed ground interceptor. The colour scheme is well chosen and the technic pins make excellent detailed guns by one piece. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher