Sign in to follow this  
MacK

Mishkla Supply Truck

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Part of the new MACK Union line; the Mishkla sports a new camo colour scheme suspension (primitive as it is) satellite communications heightened ground clearance, plus lots of extra little details.

macksupply_003_1.jpg

macksupply_007_1.jpg

macksupply_027_1.jpg

The cargo...ehm MACK Troopers unloaded seriously these guy's are a dime a dozen.

macksupply_022_1.jpg

Mocpages

Brickshelf

What do you think of the new MACK truck should I continue with this colour scheme would you like to see more?

C&C Welcome!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice Truck Mack, good job! pirate_thumbup.gif I actually like the light bley-white color scheme, it's quite different to the conventional dark green military-fatigue color, but it still gives that military look to your truck. And the build of your truck is also good because it's quite original and very detailed.

Nice Truck Mack, good job! pirate_thumbup.gif I actually like the light bley-white color scheme, it's quite different to the conventional dark green military-fatigue color, but it still gives that military look to your truck. And the build of your truck is also good because it's quite original and very detailed.

Thank You KielDaMan this is my first use of camouflage so I think it came out pretty well.

Excellent truck, must for snow bound area's juging by the camo' eh ?

All those troopers must be fans of The Stig, right ? :wink:

Nice details to the truck itself, looks real heavy duty, you didn't want to mount a machine gun/chain gun to the top of the cab ?

I'm a conformist! 'MacK' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Excellent truck, must for snow bound area's juging by the camo' eh ?

All those troopers must be fans of The Stig, right ? :wink:

Nice details to the truck itself, looks real heavy duty, you didn't want to mount a machine gun/chain gun to the top of the cab ?

I'm a conformist! 'MacK' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

The machine gun could be a possible addition to the truck, but the truck already sits quite a bit high. A machine gun could look a bit too tacked on... eh who am I kidding I'll give it a go at some point in the future. As of right now though I just finished an artillery piece that the truck can lug around, and assuming I find the pieces to make a second one tonight; I'll "hopefully" post pics tomorrow or on the weekend :classic: .

I remember seeing some of your older military vehicles. This one looks a lot more coherent and well thought out. It's got a chunky look to it that is well suited for a military truck.

Cheers,

Ralph

I remember seeing some of your older military vehicles. This one looks a lot more coherent and well thought out. It's got a chunky look to it that is well suited for a military truck.

Cheers,

Ralph

Thanks, Ralph it means a lot coming from you. Perhaps you might also want to click on some of the pictures in my signiture?

Wow, another very well done creation, I always greatly enjoy looking at your military vehicles, and this one is certainly no exception. Well done indeed mate, and keep bricking. :classic:

Great little creation there MacK, I always enjoy your mocs when I happen upon them! The haphazard colour scheme with the white and grey is appropriately used for nice camouflage. I love how many troops can fit in the back too, good use of space.

Batbrick Away! :devil: