Sign in to follow this  
J4ke

Order 66 over Cato Neimodia

4724832112_de4b10424d.jpg

Photoset with MOAR pics

Jedi Master Plo Koon is shot down over Cato Neimodia.

16x16 baseplate, small entry. About 4 studs overhang at the front corner due to swooping ARC-170s, and less than one stud elsewhere with the occasional rock poking out.

Cato Neimodia is a bridge city, so I emulated this by placing the building in between two peaks of a giant mountain poking through the clouds. The bit in the film is just a tighter shot of Koon crashing into the building, so my portrayal is accurate in that sense.

REFERENCE:

, specifically 0:17, but the rest gives a few good shots of the city I was trying to capture.

this is one of the saddest scenes because plo koon is my favorite jedi :cry_sad:

but this looks so accurate for the scene

very good job :thumbup:

Wow, I've never seen this scene before :blush:

Must be because I am OT all the way.

You've done a really good interpretation of that scene in LEGO.

Best of luck :thumbup:

Holy Cow, this is awesome, I really love the star fighter going down. It's just so well done.

Well done. Such a sad part of the movie. This is all I can say. *sob*

Excellent MOC 'J4ke' :thumbup: - a pair of those 170's eh ?, and the starfighter crashing is COOL in that sense, but sad as he is one of the more popular jedi's. :sad:

Good luck and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Pretty good job J4ke! pirate_thumbup.gif I love the small-scale ships, particularly the mini-ARCs. You really captured the scene very well. Though I would have wanted to see a "pre-crash" mini-JSF, not the "post-crash" spare parts. default_laugh2.gif

Really nice MOC!

There is some really nice detail on such a small scale is really cool.

However I do think that Plo's starfighter maybe a bit too small compared to the ARCs. Hope this helps :wink:

However I do think that Plo's starfighter maybe a bit too small compared to the ARCs.

I noticed that too. But I was thinking the small blue chunk there are just the remnants of Plo's JSF(?) Or is that the whole JSF? If yes, then it is indeed off-scale relative to the ARCs.

I noticed that too. But I was thinking the small blue chunk there are just the remnants of Plo's JSF(?) Or is that the whole JSF? If yes, then it is indeed off-scale relative to the ARCs.

Unless you look at it from a 3D perspective? Then the ARCs are in the foreground (& therefore bigger), with the rest of the scene in the distance (& therefore smaller).

Unless you look at it from a 3D perspective? Then the ARCs are in the foreground (& therefore bigger), with the rest of the scene in the distance (& therefore smaller).

yeah thats the way i saw it too

Regarding The JSF, that's the full thing, and it's pretty much to scale. It's pretty tiny in-universe, and the ARC-170s are big, 3-man ships. At the beginning of ROTS when Obi-Wan calls in the ARCs and they form up behind the little Jedi Interceptors, you can see the size difference.

But yeah, it's the angle of the picture that makes the ARCs look giant and zooming towards the viewer, (I love how it turned out).

Quite a lot of people have said too that this is all sad, because Plo was their favourite. I agree, it's why I chose this scene.

Thank you all for your comments and feel free to keep them coming, I'm glad it's such a big hit. Just remember to vote for me, eh? ;)