Sign in to follow this  
DanFaraday

MOC- Scorpion

Here it is. One of my older creations, but still pretty good. From what I've seen, I'd rate it at 4th/3rd best CE Scorpion on the internet-

Features include opening cockpit with detailed interior, rotating turret, moving treads and arcing tread holders.

Picture1-5.png

For many more pics, check out the MOCpage-

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/154109

Edited by DanFaraday

Neat rendition of this classic piece of weaponry, DanFaraday, and welcome to Eurobricks.

I always liked it a lot, and it is so useful to clear the way with long shots before you and your troops venture in enemy territory.

You may want to modify it just a bit to add the handholds for the marines who mount on the treads' covers :wink:

AWESOME 'DanFaraday' - your designs are really charged up ! :grin:

Very smooth and cool weapons - nice one !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Well done! I'm actually playing my way through ODST as we speak, so this was nice to see. Just one qualm: you're missing the machine gun turret that is mounted in front of the main gun - right where you have the extra tread strip. Still, this is a brilliant creation. Kudos! :thumbup:

Well done! I'm actually playing my way through ODST as we speak, so this was nice to see. Just one qualm: you're missing the machine gun turret that is mounted in front of the main gun - right where you have the extra tread strip. Still, this is a brilliant creation. Kudos! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the positive comments, all.

About the machine gun- this is the CE tank (the one from the first game), and in the first game it had no machine gun there.

Thanks for all the positive comments, all.

About the machine gun- this is the CE tank (the one from the first game), and in the first game it had no machine gun there.

Yeah, the Halo 1 version has a coaxially mounted machinegun, instead of a seperate turret.

Anyway, about the only things I can say is that it's a quite accurate model of the Scorpion, and I second the notion about adding handholds on the tread modules for marines, for that extra little touch of detail.