Eilif

Brickworld 2010 After-Action reports

Looks/ sounds like everyone had a blast! Fantastic MOCs on display, and a group picture of the sig--figs! (Thanks Stash). I don't know at all if I can make it down next year (I've been wanting to for years), but I will definitely try.

Wait till you see all the things your fig got up too!

default_satisfied.gif

Wow!!! That's it...just WOW!!

I hadn't had time to look at a forum since returning home from Brickworld. I was catching up on sleep, putting together a survey, cleaning up the mess created in the house preparing for Brickworld, etc...oh, and I have a day job....geez...

But you are all great. I am so thrilled you all had such a good time. I just read through the entire thread and the comments are very humbling. I just hope we can keep the experience at Brickworld fresh for everyone. Next year is year 5 of the event. As always, we are already working on it. We have already selected a theme (to be announced soon). And, we are adding to World of Lights by inviting you to add some sound effects too. Lots of other improvements being considered for next year...your feedback is important. So, please fill out hte survey :)

The funny thing is: We do the same work every year...it is all of you that keep making Brickworld the best event yet!!

As the event has grown, I have gotten to spend less personal time with people individually, but I have eyes and I enjoy seeing you all having fun even if it is from a distance a lot of the time.

Thanks for helping make Brickworld all it is!!!

Bryan

Here is another version of the sigfig pic from Nannan Z:

4715236606_6475a71685.jpg

Click the pic to see who is who!

I think this should be frontpaged! The people who don't attend Brickworld don't usually come to this forum, and I think everyone should see this since Stash worked so hard to make everyone's sigfig and put it in there! Thanks again, Stash, for doing this!

I wish I could be there in the flesh, but there is barely ever such an event here at the West Coast. :cry_sad:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I take that the fact that Siegfried and Hinckley are whacking me is the punishment for changing my sigfig so many times? Good thing for the helmet. You rock Stash.

EDIT: Forgot to capitalize staff names.

Edited by brickme

I'm standing next to Oky, but you can't see the face because of the hat! Time to change my sig fig! Sorry Stash :grin:

After finding, then misplacing, then refinding, then losing, procrastinating, and then refinding (again) my camera cable, I am finally adding my photos from Brickworld 2010 to my flickr page. Not as many photos as I would have liked to take, but it was a busy year. I promise to have more for next year....I hope.

The Official Eurobricks Sigfig shot will be placed in it's appropriate thread. If your sigfig doesn't have it's own pic yet, it is on my to-do list.

Sorry all for the delay, please enjoy.