Sign in to follow this  
Blackicep8ntball

And from the deep south.....

Hello Eurobricks!

I came out of my dark ages about a year ago, having found several boxes of the Lego pieces my brothers and I collected since the early 90s. My first set was the Castle 3-pack back in 1993 (hence the ghost figure as my avatar).

I hope to contribute more MOCs to the community as time goes on. In the meanwhile, I do have a few pictures up at MOCpages and Flickr. I'm always hoping to become a better builder and I gladly welcome your comments.

Glad to be here and I'll see everyone around!

PS. Is there a Eurobricks "contest" page?

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

Welcome to Eurobricks Attorney Blackice! I'm sure you'll enjoy it in here, this is the perfect place to unwind after hours in law school.

PS. Is there a Eurobricks "contest" page?

There is no single EB contest page, but there are several contests in each subforum. As an example, there is currently an on-going Epic Scene contest in the Star Wars forum, pls. do check it out. Other subforums also regularly hold contests for members.

Welcome to the boards.'You gonna build us some sweet stuff aren'tya boy?' :tongue:

I like the confedrate flag, makes me think of rob-zombie-esque-hillbilly-redneck-horror-movies...

Edited by -zenn

I'm not a big fan of people still waving Confederate flags, but welcome.

One thing I can take, however, is them naming a street after Robert E. Lee. He actually didn't support slavery.

I remember living in Georgia. You guys got summers like there?

Welcome to EB!

I think I'll pass on the fried chicken and have some fried okra instead. I love those... :wub:

Welcome to Eurobricks.

I hope you enjoy the site and have fun :classic:

I'm not a big fan of people still waving Confederate flags, but welcome.

One thing I can take, however, is them naming a street after Robert E. Lee. He actually didn't support slavery.

I remember living in Georgia. You guys got summers like there?

Yeah I'm with you on the flag issue, but it's definitely a part of life here! The summers here are nasty... we've already had several days of 100+ degrees F and insane humidity. I used to work outside in that *huh* ; now I have an office job :thumbup:

Yeah I'm with you on the flag issue, but it's definitely a part of life here! The summers here are nasty... we've already had several days of 100+ degrees F and insane humidity. I used to work outside in that *huh* ; now I have an office job :thumbup:

Glad I livein Washington now, even though it's still raining.

In Georgia you can't go outside in the summer because it' so hot.

It hits you hard if you're form Cali like me. You aren't used to humidity, you're used to dry heat.

Glad I livein Washington now, even though it's still raining.

In Georgia you can't go outside in the summer because it' so hot.

It hits you hard if you're form Cali like me. You aren't used to humidity, you're used to dry heat.

I'm from Northern California, and humidity doesn't bother me. Take a few trips to Hawaii and you'll get used to it. Though I have to admit, it makes you dread playing baseball. :cry_sad: