Sign in to follow this  
Darth Lion

°-Starkiller's Revenge-°

Heyho,

this is my second entry for this really challenging and EPIC contest (category: Large).

Galen Marek, alias Starkiller, takes revenge on his former Master, Darth Vader. After the leaders of the lately founded Rebellion were captured and brought to the Death Star by Darth Vader ( :vader: ) and his troops, Starkiller decides to rescue them. On his dangerous way to the throne room, there are lots of Imperial soldiers trying to hold him up. He passed the super laser generator, but now there are several soldiers awaiting him in the control room ...

Pictures:

starkillersrevenge_01_-_kopie.jpg

starkillersrevenge02_-_kopie.jpg

starkillersrevenge05_-_kopie.jpg

starkillersrevenge06_-_kopie.jpg

starkillersrevenge08_-_kopie.jpg

starkillersrevenge13_-_kopie.jpg

You can see MANY more and better pics (first pics are a bit blurry, because they're sooo huge - sorry for that :sadnew: ) in my BRICKSHELF gallery! :classic:

Hope you like it and I especially hope, that the Death Star is instantly recognizable, because I really did my best to create this typical atmosphere. :sweet:

Lion

Wow!

You are one person who is definatly in witha chance of winning something!

Both your entries are amazing!

Well done!

Amazing entry and definalty one I might vote for to win.

But did you take apart your 10188 Death Star to make this *oh2*:tongue:

Amazing entry and definalty one I might vote for to win.

But did you take apart your 10188 Death Star to make this *oh2*:tongue:

Ehem, ehm, eh .. only a few unimportant parts ... :look:

No, I am smart, I can reattach them easily. :wink: I would never ever ruin this set. *huh*

Thanks for these kind comments, glad you guys like it. :wink:

Edited by Darth Lion

Really awesome entry, best of luck in the contest.

I know it's splitting hairs, but I wish there was one more room with Vader in his chamber, just waiting.

I know it's splitting hairs, but I wish there was one more room with Vader in his chamber, just waiting.

Good idea actually. But it wouldn't fit with the storyline - actually Vader is watching the discussion between the emperor and the rebels in the throne room. So, if I wanted to add a Vader scene, I would have to add the whole throne room icluding a thousand custom figures (Rahm Kota, Bail Organa, Garm Bel Iblis and so on..). For me, as I'm a complete custom newbie, this would have been nearly impossible. :sadnew:

But thanks for the inspiration and the C&C. :sweet:

this looks amazing just like your small entree and so far is my favorite of the large one best of luck :thumbup:

Wow, wait to blow away the competition in small and large. Anyways, this still could lose some points from "epicness".

EDIT: Also, why are there sandtroopers on the Death Star?

Edited by ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Wow, wait to blow away the competition in small and large. Anyways, this still could lose some points from "epicness".

EDIT: Also, why are there sandtroopers on the Death Star?

Those are Stormtrooper Commanders - as they were in Episode IV. The only difference is the missing backpack with tools against the heat etc. :wink:

Well, the "epicness" is a complicated issue - for my part, this, as it's the great final mission of TFU, is a truly epic scene.

Thanks for the comments! :sweet:

Edited by Darth Lion

Well, the "epicness" is a complicated issue - for my part, this, as it's the great final mission of TFU, is a truly epic scene.

Plus I'd say the majority of STARWARSfans on EB have played TFU :wink:

Great entry Drath Lion! Great construction of the throne room, and the two-room scene is a pretty clever idea. Though the choice of scene might not be that popular to voters compared to other entries, but your good build makes up for it. Hope you do well in the contest. Good luck!

I love this scene in the game, it resembles redemption and second chances. as with the game, I love this entry, it is just amazing. all the detail really pulls it all together. Excelent job.

Absolutely amazing entry Darth Lion.

So much detail :thumbup:

Wow! That's a nice entry! I love that game.

Thanks. :sweet:

I glad they're making a second.

Yeah, so am I. Can't wait to play it. *oh2*

MAN, this contest is so heatin' up - so many great entries - best contest ever! :oh3: