Sign in to follow this  
JCC1004

You all know that little white kitty cat in my sigfig

Around 3:50 Cirrus was lying on the floor and had released some of his bodily fluids. I realized he was dying and stayed with him until he passed on. He hung on for over half an hour but finally passed on at 4:37 PM on June 18th. He lived for 18 years and was a damn good cat. His last months he was declining but still enjoying himself. I really haven't had a death in my close family so this is hitting me pretty hard. My beloved Cirrus will be missed greatly.

As for me I'll still be browsing the forums to get away from it. I'm going to put any pending trades or sales on hold. (except MrTools since it's about done)

May Cirrus rest in peace... :cry_sad:

Best regards,

JCC

41506_100000881427856_3589_n.jpg

Edited by JCC1004

I am very sorry to hear about you cat. I hope you can get over it.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'd like to give you my condolences. I know what it's like.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, but 18 years; wow.

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm doing okay but the really hard par is going around my house and realizing I'm never going to see him roaming around anymore... :cry_sad:

I empathize with you - my cat passed away in December after a 1-1/2 month long illness. My thoughts go with you, and my condolences on his passing.

It must be really hard losing a childhood pet.

Im really sorry to hear about your loss

Oh, JCC- my condolances. i remeber a year or so ago my cat hat a blood cloggage in his leg, and passed away. I know how you feel, and i am very sorry for your loss.

Im really sorry about your cats.

I too am a Cat lover. I know how much they mean to me, there the first thing I look for when I get home after a hard day. It must be horrible to loose something so wonderful. I'm truly sorry.

Well just remember, Like I believe about everything, Shes sitting right on your shoulder, Wherever you are, she's there curled up on your shoulder, Silently purring away. :classic:

JCC1004-1.pngJCirrus1.png

I hope that is the correct colour of your cat or whether it was just a Black and White picture.

I'm really sorry to hear about Cirrus. I've had 5 cats in my lifetime, two are living. Of the three that are gone, two lived to be 14 and one lived to be 19. I know exactly what you're going through, and you seem to be handling it very well. Like you, a cat was the first member of the family I lost, and I know it was really hard, especially when you've spent most of your life with the animal. Although nothing gold can stay, look at the bright side; his passing could open up new possibilities. Once my dominant 19 year old cat passed away, a friendly neighborhood cat lived with us for a few years, and we had a great time with him.

So sorry for your loss JCC1004, I too am a huge cat lover and my Smokie passed away a month or so ago at the age of 12:

smokie.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm doing okay but the really hard par is going around my house and realizing I'm never going to see him roaming around anymore... :cry_sad:

I know what you mean, for a couple of weeks after she died I kept forgetting that she wasn't going to walk through my open window at night and sleep on the edge of my bed :cry_sad:

-Thomas

Im really sorry about your cats.

I too am a Cat lover. I know how much they mean to me, there the first thing I look for when I get home after a hard day. It must be horrible to loose something so wonderful. I'm truly sorry.

Well just remember, Like I believe about everything, Shes sitting right on your shoulder, Wherever you are, she's there curled up on your shoulder, Silently purring away. :classic:

JCC1004-1.pngJCirrus1.png

I hope that is the correct colour of your cat or whether it was just a Black and White picture.

It was only one cat, not cats. And Cirrus is male, a he. And he wouldn't be on my shoulder but rather my head (look at my avatar) :grin: Thanks for the Cirrus smiley! Also that is a black and white picture so the colour is correct. I'm very grateful of the kinds word the EB Community always seems to have. Thanks! :classic:

So sorry for your loss JCC1004, I too am a huge cat lover and my Smokie passed away a month or so ago at the age of 12:

I know what you mean, for a couple of weeks after she died I kept forgetting that she wasn't going to walk through my open window at night and sleep on the edge of my bed :cry_sad:

-Thomas

Thank you and I'm sorry for your recent loss. I'm already the same way. I'm already thinking how I'm never going to see him curled up again, keeping me company at night when no one is around... :cry_sad:

I'm really sorry to hear about Cirrus. I've had 5 cats in my lifetime, two are living. Of the three that are gone, two lived to be 14 and one lived to be 19. I know exactly what you're going through, and you seem to be handling it very well. Like you, a cat was the first member of the family I lost, and I know it was really hard, especially when you've spent most of your life with the animal. Although nothing gold can stay, look at the bright side; his passing could open up new possibilities. Once my dominant 19 year old cat passed away, a friendly neighborhood cat lived with us for a few years, and we had a great time with him.

Thanks for the kind words Inky. True but I don't believe it's going to open up any new possibilities. He was always the dominant cat until my neighbours got two huge twin cats. Those things beat him to hell and took everything of his. He was forced to live indoors and when ever he did g out he was worried and had to be watched. I'm not ready for a new cat any time soon either.

Oh, JCC- my condolances. i remeber a year or so ago my cat hat a blood cloggage in his leg, and passed away. I know how you feel, and i am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you. At least I was able to be here with him when he was dying. I was told that this morning he wasn't seeing well or at all. :sad:

As for those I didn't directly reply to I do thank you for your kind words and the positive community of Eurobricks. :classic:

Best regards,

JCC

Edited by JCC1004

I am so sorry about your loss JCC, I can imagine how you feel right now.

Nooo JCC! :cry_sad: Im sorry about your kitty. :sad: I have a cat to, And when she's gone I'll miss her so much. How could you not love this?

2010-06-1707-07-05421-1.jpg

I'm just loosing it now because he was always up with me now. He was always up with me and now he's not. He would always keep me company when I was awake. It all came suddenly. He was all fine until before three then after that he was laying on the floor and dying... :cry_sad:

I'm just loosing it now because he was always up with me now. He was always up with me and now he's not. He would always keep me company when I was awake. It all came suddenly. He was all fine until before three then after that he was laying on the floor and dying... :cry_sad:

I'm sorry my words weren't too reassuring. I completely know what you're going through, because I had to watch one of my cats die on the floor. It's horrible, and no one should have to go through it.

Hang in there JCC.

I'm sorry my words weren't too reassuring. I completely know what you're going through, because I had to watch one of my cats die on the floor. It's horrible, and no one should have to go through it.

Hang in there JCC.

It has nothing to do with you. They were plenty reassuring. I just can't seem to do anything without being reminded of him.

Jcc, the only way to move on, is to get a kitten. once you love a cat, you can't live without one. but, someday we'll be on the floor, or bed, dieing. (or wherever we are anyway..)with someone hopefully watching us, being with us as we move on.

Jcc, the only way to move on, is to get a kitten. once you love a cat, you can't live without one. but, someday we'll be on the floor, or bed, dieing. (or wherever we are anyway..)with someone hopefully watching us, being with us as we move on.

It's too soon to get one now. I'll need some time. I've planned on getting a new one after him and continue with the cloud names. Very true. Also thanks BadBoy and everyone else!

Edited by JCC1004

Sorry to hear that dude.

My Mum & Dad lost a stray which had adopted them a while ago. They went on holiday & the neighbour was meant to be feeding him but he disappeared. When they came back he reappeared looking skinny. He sat on my Dads lap & just passed away in his sleep.

Now their other cat is sick too & might not have long left either. She had polyps in her ears a while ago which had to be removed. Now she has something else wrong with her.

It's too soon to get one now. I'll need some time. I've planned on getting a new one after him and continue with the cloud names. Very true. Also thanks BadBoy and everyone else!

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It just accured to me that he was named after a cloud default_laugh_new.gif .