KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I actually thought it was weird that they had clone heads... aren't they supposed to be regular humans, not clones?

A quick search on Wookieepedia says:

Yeah but Lego does what Lego does.

Why is this thread pinnned again? :wacko:

Probably because 2010 is not over and we're still getting new rumors concerning Superpacks.

Probably because 2010 is not over and we're still getting new rumors concerning Superpacks.

Yea its probaly that

BTW I don't know how I will acquire all of these supa packs :tongue:

Don't know whether people know about this, but I've found a keychain Senate Commando in this ebay auction.

Clicky

Does anyone know when the superpacks will be in stores? Will they each be exclusive to each mass lego retailer because they are four of them? I know this question has probaly been asked in previous pages, but I'm to lazy to read back.

I haven't been collecting the Star Wars lines since they started using flesh-colored heads, but these 3-packs look too good to pass up on them all together. Hopefully these see a US release at a decent price; I'd like to get the Wampa Cave one. default_laugh_new.gif

-VenVoi

I haven't been collecting the Star Wars lines since they started using flesh-colored heads, but these 3-packs look too good to pass up on them all together. Hopefully these see a US release at a decent price; I'd like to get the Wampa Cave one. default_laugh_new.gif

-VenVoi

Usually, if they're even released in the US at all, they're Toys-R-Us exclusives, I believe. If they aren't, you're better off just buying the separate sets.

I called Lego today if they were releasing either Bane or Aayla to magnets. From their word he said no because they are exclusive figs to their sets. Good thing i got my turbo tank. :tongue:

for a while i was banking on TLG to release aayla, bane, and a senate commando/captain.

I called Lego today if they were releasing either Bane or Aayla to magnets. From their word he said no because they are exclusive figs to their sets. Good thing i got my turbo tank. :tongue:

for a while i was banking on TLG to release aayla, bane, and a senate commando/captain.

Um,

Captain Jag- 1 set (ARC-170)

Barris Offee- 1 set (Swamp Speeder)

Admiral Ackbar- 1 set (Home One)

Wicket- 1 set (Battle of Endor)

AT-ST driver- 1 set (2nd ed. AT-ST)

Edited by Brickdoctor

Um,

Captain Jag- 1 set (ARC-170)

Barris Offee- 1 set (Swamp Speeder)

Admiral Ackbar- 1 set (Home One)

Wicket- 1 set (Battle of Endor)

New Han Solo- 1 set (Battle of Endor)

AT-ST driver- 1 set (2nd ed. AT-ST)

Yeah that was my thought.

I have never seen the clocks up close, are they just like a normal lego set and you have to build them, or just one piece?.

I have never seen the clocks up close, are they just like a normal lego set and you have to build them, or just one piece?.

I think they are just one piece (like the lego flashlight), you get them straight out of the box.

No I think they're one piece like KielDaMan said.

I was told by 'an inside sourse' a year ago that LEGO wouldn't release any first generation figs in a magnet magnet set. Then, as mentioned above, they released Captain Jag, Barriss, Ackbar, etc.

As a retailer it makes it difficult to know what figs to stock up on. Those 800 Ackbars I bought are not worth quite as much as I had hoped now.... :sceptic:

I was told by 'an inside sourse' a year ago that LEGO wouldn't release any first generation figs in a magnet magnet set. Then, as mentioned above, they released Captain Jag, Barriss, Ackbar, etc.

As a retailer it makes it difficult to know what figs to stock up on. Those 800 Ackbars I bought are not worth quite as much as I had hoped now.... :sceptic:

You bought 800 Ackbars!?!?

EDIT: Just saw that you're a retailer.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Why did you buy so many?!?!

any word on real blackfriday news? Those alarm clocks look awesome. I wonder how big they are.

Kinda early, but yes, if anyone can find out any Lego sales for Black Friday.

Edited by FettJango

Kinda early, but yes, if anyone can find out any Lego sales for Black Friday.

Try the Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds forum. For the official Brand Stores, they usually guarantee 10% off, scratchers can get you up to 50%, and there's usually a coupon for a free PaB box that you can combine with the scratchers if your store has nice employees.

Try the Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds forum. For the official Brand Stores, they usually guarantee 10% off, scratchers can get you up to 50%, and there's usually a coupon for a free PaB box that you can combine with the scratchers if your store has nice employees.

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks.

I bought the Stormtrooper Alarm clock. My friend posted, on another forum. that there is a Jedi Luke.

[snip]

Think that's been posted in the Availability topic. :wink: