KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Why do people always grab the small images???

lego_8128_cad_banes_speeder.jpg

I Like bigger pics!!!!! :tongue:

Edited by grogall

Has noi-one noticed? The Cad Bane in his speeder! The expression (at least looks) is different! It's a SERIOUS expression! Not that weird smirk! :wub:

I see no difference in expression.

The speeder looks alot better than I thought. It's too bad the didn't include the trailer that carries Ziro, but I guess you can't ask for everything.

It's stange that they didn't identify the droid as the captain as 3D and Jayfron. Ah, well.

I dn't know for sure but I think there is a new 1x4 grill piece on the back of the last row of seats. It doesn't even look remotely like there are two of them. The figs are really nice too. And I can see the functions with the flick fire missiles.

I dn't know for sure but I think there is a new 1x4 grill piece on the back of the last row of seats. It doesn't even look remotely like there are two of them.

Huh, I think you're right. I hope it is.

If you look at the big picture, you can see that it's really two 1x2 grills. I really don't see the need at all for a 1x4 grill :sceptic:

Cad Bane's speeder had exceeded all my expectations.

Everything from the shape and build to the minifigure selection is just fantastic!

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by wesker

It doesn't even look remotely like there are two of them.

I certainly see a little line between them.

I certainly see a little line between them.

In grogals pic it certainly looks like one whole piece, and that's the biggest i've seen it.

The Cad Bane's speeder is better than I thought and it's definitely worthwhile getting it. Thanks grogall for sharing this large image with us. :thumbup:

WOW. Much better then what I expected. And it looks like a great way to get Cad Bane, Senate Commandos, Space Pirate and a black Assassin Droid cheap. Nice rare figures and a very, very good looking speeder. I'm expecting it to be around 20-30, pretty good deal if you ask me.

Hm, this does look better than on the blurry pic. I especially like the box art with the sparks and stuff. :thumbup:

Has noi-one noticed? The Cad Bane in his speeder! The expression (at least looks) is different! It's a SERIOUS expression! Not that weird smirk!

Sorry, YG, but it looks the same to me too. Besides, why would they make a new print just to change one corner of his mouth? :sceptic:

I noticed the front light is a flick-fire. I bet that you can press something down in the middle that fires both that light and another one, since there's no room to get your finger in there to fire it.

Flick-fire headlights. Oh boy, what's next? :hmpf:

Why do people always grab the small images???

SNIP

Isn't that the same pic Dark Avenger posted a page ago, only blown up a bit? Well, thanks anyway.

It's stange that they didn't identify the droid as the captain as 3D and Jayfron. Ah, well.

Indeed, especially after they even named a fig in a BP! :wacko:

Too bad it's going to be overpriced. I know we saw the price for it somewhere.... :sceptic:

[sarcasm] Gasp! Could it possibly have been in the first post?! *oh2* [/sarcasm]

I'm expecting it to be around 20-30, pretty good deal if you ask me.

Not sure what currency that is, but if it's supposed to be USD, you're way wrong! :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Wow it looks amazing! :wub:

It looks a lot better now than the first picture we got. Shahan and the Senate Commando Captain look really great and its a good way to get really rare minifigs for a good price. Cad definitely doesnt have a different smirk if you look at the reviews we got. The ship looks better but its got a lot of stickers. I dont mind stickers but I wish just some of them could be printed. The flick fires are in really odd places and I dont know why Lego are still trying to fit them in where ever possible.

Thanks for the great pics! :cry_happy:

WOW. Much better then what I expected. And it looks like a great way to get Cad Bane, Senate Commandos, Space Pirate and a black Assassin Droid cheap. Nice rare figures and a very, very good looking speeder. I'm expecting it to be around 20-30, pretty good deal if you ask me.
I don't think so; expect it to be $40-$50 USD, most likely $50. TLG wouldn't price a set with Cad Bane and the other two exclusive minifigs in a set so cheap. This isn't the place to be discussing prices though.

EDIT: Ah, didn't notice Oky Wan's post; sorry!

Edited by ILikePi

Well clearly that second job thing is going to be a must because this is a must buy for me! Actually most every Star Wars set that is released is a must buy for me. I am sooooo weak! I need help!!!!! Is there a legohaulics anonymous?! Anyway thanks for the clear pics. Great minifig selection and a much cheaper set than the CTT if you want a Cad Bane. The speeder is also much better than I and most others expected.

Isn't that the same pic Dark Avenger posted a page ago, only blown up a bit? Well, thanks anyway.

The image window that Target uses blocks us from saving the image, or seeing all of it at the same time. Thus, it requires screen shots and delicate stitching together to get a full image. Grogall and DA both did the same thing, although Grogall zoomed in more.

[sarcasm] Gasp! Could it possibly have been in the first post?! *oh2* [/sarcasm]

Pfft, way too much effort. Thank you for your subtle critique.:hmpf:

And yes, I've gotten out of the habit of checking. But while $50 seems like a lot, it's a good deal, for what it includes, although they could've added in another Republic Commando. :wub:

So far, I really like the speeder. It has some nice greebles, and the flick-fires ought to be easy to remove. It seems a strange choice, though- I'm not sure why a group of heavily armed bounty hunters would want to

Rats, it is the same face. cad bane isn't cad bane without a toothy sneer! and like many said on the review for the tank, the 'neck brace' looking mold keeps the figure from being great. just kinda disappointing for my favorite addition to star wars since the original trilogy. that said, if I find a summer job (make spending money :wink: ), I am definitely getting this set for the figs and the model. just altogether well done. do we know where it's supposed to be available? the whole 'special edition' thing is tipping me off to it being an exclusive somewhere - do we know? sorry if I just missed it somewhere

Ah ok target. just saw that. is it exclusive to there though?

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Hopefully this will make Cad Bane's hat cheaper on BL when it comes out. Because I want just the hat :tongue:

Thats actully quite a nice looking Air-taxi. Yes, I know it's Cad's speeder, but meh, I'd only get it to be an Air taxi.

It looks like the kinda set that'll cost the earth - My guess is $50-60US.

It's a nice design though - dispite the fact it's CW.

Cheers for the pics.

I'm still desperate for shuttle pics though!! That thing better be worth the wait! :tongue:

Looks great, with good minifigs.

Desperately hoping this will come out in Australia. We seem to have missed Luke's Landspeeder and the Swamp Speeder.

Looks great, with good minifigs.

Desperately hoping this will come out in Australia. We seem to have missed Luke's Landspeeder and the Swamp Speeder.

Luke's Landspeeder is exclusive shortly at BigW and Cad Bane's Speeder will be through Target in a few months.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow, that speeder is delicious. I am deffinately finding some for money that one. So worth it.

Edited by The crazy one