KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Star Wars is the best selling line in the states, and number 2 in Germany, LEGO's second biggest market. I cannot see why TLG would let their relationship with Lucas expire.

Now, back on topic...

Just so you are aware, the 10XXX series of sets are all Exclusives in the states, and usually a single retailer in countries without LEGO stores. That doesn't mean UCS (USC is University of Southern California), it doesn't mean big set with lots of figs, it just means Exclusives. If LEGO wants to call it a UCS, then I guess they can, but as Mutley said, UCS 'usually' means the little detailed info card.

2 sets with Cad Bane sound good, let's just hope they each include rare figures. Lots of opportunities still, a lot of opportunities.

2010 looks like a good year for SW.

And expensive for my wallets too! Need to get that night job pretty soon.

A cheaper set with Cad Bane? A new Imperial shuttle?

My wallet and bank account just got a bit emptier. :cry_happy:

If it's indeed a UCS shuttle, you can bet a very rich and obsessive individual will be compiling components for an Endor Home One hangar diorama with the UCS Falcon + rebel fighters etc.

NOOO!!!!! :oh3::oh3:

Edit your post and take them off. They have confidential watermarks on them and cannot be posted here!

Lord Starkiller, I can see that you are new, and I hope you enjoy your stay here, but in the future, please check back to the front page, or news and info topic before posting. Those pictures are old, and since they have watermarks, I'm fairly certain you arent allowed to deeplink them, so if you could, please remove them.

The X-Wing and Republic Attack Shuttle will probably be mini promos, or since they have a 30*** number, they may be BrickMaster exclusives. Also, off topic, but did anyone else notice that there were Harry Potter sets in Whung's list. I am to assume that all of the sets listed are 2010.

-'Skintas

Edit: I posted too slow, Ronacanator beat me to it.

Edited by Mraz 'Skintas

Hello~dear all

I saw this link about 8091 review!!!!80918091 review

some build of this SET get me surprised

Example~~ the wheel at the bottom...

Lego-8091-6963.jpg

This could likely be Bane's "Speeder". Would rock if it came with any of the other bounty hunters!

BanesPosseSpeeder-HC.jpg

yes i think it is this one because its not small like luke's landspeeder fingers crost for zero the hutt :yoda:

yes i think it is this one because its not small like luke's landspeeder fingers crost for zero the hutt :yoda:

Yes, I agree. Hopefully it will be this one because it looks like a very useful speeder in MOCs. It will fit in well with Coruscant and Naboo ships.

I hope there will be some rare minifigures e.g new bounty hunter.

I can understand what you both mean, because your opinion is based on the old USC sets.

I think TLC did a great job on making the new USC sets more "minifigure friendly", but maybe they shouldnt be called USC sets.

The sets are just like the regular sets but bigger and have more details, and (which comes naturaly) have a higher price.

I think you're right, this is his speeder as it appeared in the CW series.

Otherwise the set would have been more likely named "Cad Banes starship".

Hey you know that speeder pic is from ep2- visual dictionary- it is miniature model owned by young Boba Fett according to the book :tongue: freakish isn't it- but i confirmed that and it is the same pic- do Cad have that kind of speeder in the series? :oh:

Hello~dear all

I saw this link about 8091 review!!!!80918091 review

some build of this SET get me surprised

Example~~ the wheel at the bottom...

Lego-8091-6963.jpg

What playability! :tongue: If i can get that i will play it all the time :laugh:

I don't think he meant Bossk when he said "extra figs," I think he was referring to those rumors that the set would also come with Chewie, Leia, and a few others, and that we won't be getting those characters. Though LEGO certainly has left out minifigs that were on preliminary boxes in the past, I'm still going to bet we will get Boba, Bossk, and Han in carbonite in that set.

Is that what you meant Rockinhurt? That we will get Bossk, but not others like Leia and Chewie? Also, since you say they are on the fence about putting in Han, does that mean that the Carbonite piece does not fit a minifig? Because I thought that since it is so large looking, that the Han minifig went inside.

If there is no bossk in slave i'm really not getting that then :sceptic: - maybe he is in Cad Bane's speeder instead?! He appears in cw season 2 i've heard- but please no spoilers- thank you- haven't seen that yet... :tongue:

BossK is in the Slave1 set along with Han Solo + caronite mold & new caped Boba Fett.

Thank you very much for this news, Steff, and for the poster, Alywin! :classic:

The new Endor Luke looks great! :thumbup:

I only hope that we won't get the Imperial Shuttle as an UCS set!

Much better would be a re-designed version: bigger, more detailed, with seats inside the cockpit and a real entrance for Darth Vader entering it. Plus a down-sized landing platform and an open floor with railings would be a great addition and would btw make much sense since the Imp. Officer is included in this set, too.

Can anyone think of what 8099 Walmart MDP is? A hard to find set?

Klaus-Dieter

What i meant by extra figs was in fact leia,chewie,3po, etc.... and i meant on the fence of new carbonite peice vs. old withbout han. It CAN fit a minifig, if that is the route lego chooses to go, see how its entirely white, a mold is done, but lego is not sure if they should put it in the slave 1, or, if the contract isn't renewed, one of the sets for the ending of series in 2011... Cloud City. but just wait for it, Lego was always thinking of bringing back the most popular sets, and Cloud City was one of the highest, to be released in 2011 (making myself clear this time)

Now, the AT-AT is not midi, unlike the Imp Star Destroyer. The AT-AT is really cool, i'm really looking forward to it's release, the Midi Imperial Star Destroyer, is okay, not really into the whole midi type of sub-theme.

Now the mysterious 10212, the mystery behind it is caused by a decision of how much to include, right now, it is planned to actually be the Imperial Base of Endor(not the bunker), but we are trying to decide that vs. a shuttle or both (shuttle on top of the base) and the AT-AT may be an endor one, hoth at-at's have kinda been out done, but only time will tell...

What i meant by extra figs was in fact leia,chewie,3po, etc.... and i meant on the fence of new carbonite peice vs. old withbout han. It CAN fit a minifig, if that is the route lego chooses to go, see how its entirely white, a mold is done, but lego is not sure if they should put it in the slave 1, or, if the contract isn't renewed, one of the sets for the ending of series in 2011... Cloud City. but just wait for it, Lego was always thinking of bringing back the most popular sets, and Cloud City was one of the highest, to be released in 2011 (making myself clear this time)

Now, the AT-AT is not midi, unlike the Imp Star Destroyer. The AT-AT is really cool, i'm really looking forward to it's release, the Midi Imperial Star Destroyer, is okay, not really into the whole midi type of sub-theme.

Now the mysterious 10212, the mystery behind it is caused by a decision of how much to include, right now, it is planned to actually be the Imperial Base of Endor(not the bunker), but we are trying to decide that vs. a shuttle or both (shuttle on top of the base) and the AT-AT may be an endor one, hoth at-at's have kinda been out done, but only time will tell...

Bossk fig is welcome really :tongue: but those extrafigs are not needed i think most have them already :sceptic: - well not that rare Bespin Leia though... new Boba looks cool- but i want to see Jango redone in similar way- AOTC-sets haven't been redone at all -and i think it is time to redone the podracers from ep1 as well -with more movable Sebulba and Flesh Padmé- however endor base don't sound like much i would like to see some set with redguards- since there is none in the Theta shuttle -also i would like to see a set from ROTS with Yoda and Emperor fighting- it could include senatorial pods- red guards and Bail Organa with his speeder that would sound much better than some Endor base that can be build with old sets and some extra bricks :sceptic:

You have made my day.

Cloud City? I got the old LEGO magazines before I was really interested in LEGO... That set looked amazin'.

Although, I hope Han is in the white block for the Slave 1...

And, going a bit off topic but, any news on Han's head? Is it a new design, or same old Han?

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Sorry is this is off-topic or anything i haven't read all the comments before (hey there is hundreds :tongue: ) but just wondering how you know this information- working for lego or something? Just saying that there really is need for remaking Padmé fig - come on she is most imporatnt female Character along with Leia but she haven't appeared since 1999!!!!???? :hmpf:

Thanks a ton for that info rockinkurt13! :cry_happy:

Im sure alot of people on here will be so pleased!

Two questions:

Can the Turbo tank fit the little AT-RT in it?

Can you force Lego to include an ARF trooper? :tongue::cry_happy:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Thanks for the update rockinkurt13 :thumbup:

About the mysterious 10212; I hope TLC will put effort in the shuttle itself and give that lots of details. I mean I love the Endor base, but maybe that can be a separate set. I'm afraid if they are combined this will effect the shuttle in a negative way... that said I think they did a great job on the AT-OT and dropship.

Cant wait to see the AT-AT either, and to see the diffrence between a hoth and a endor version. :cry_happy:

I agree with above TLG should make the shuttle more life like.

Unlike the others it should have a ramp on the front and a cockpit which fits at least 2 minifigures.

I am sure it will be better than the last two as all other re-releases have improved each time.

There is only one problem with Padme' and that one thing forbids her from being made again, She Got Pregnant. The episode 1 version caused dispute, and so sshe will never be made agian, (unless some awkward circumstance) but don't count on it.

And the Q about the CTT, it can't go into it, so you will have to mod it, but i'll pass the idea along to lego. The X-Wing and Republic Attack Shuttle are planning on being Target Easter Exclusives (mini). If an ARF Trooper was included, it owuld be called a scout trooper and be no different from the ones in the Endor Bunker Set. So, if you truely want one, you are going to have to mod the minifig yourself. And Jango is being planned to be redone, but not for a while.

Has anyone saw the search for r2-d2 lego video?I watched it and before the entered skywalker world one of the ships parked outside was the slave one.I am just saying it could be the 2010 one :thumbup:

Hey guys, i'm back and sorry for the slave 1 (and the absence), but they decided the "extra" figs would be too much for its price, but han in carb. is included, but their on the fence about the han real version. So, anyway got any Q's about the new sets? just ask...

Danke. I was wondering whether that snowspeeder and Luke torso from the Wampa Cave are new. And does Cad Bane have those tubes?