KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Well this is a cat amongst the pigeons, if she is just a commander, but shes' a general in ROTS, that means she is not a full Jedi yet, which could make this set a CW one, but the head doesn't appear by like the other CW minifigs. I know what I'm going to do, ring Lego Australia this week comming and ask some questions, with this one being almost at the top of the list.

'What are CW and non-CW sets ?'

I'll let you all know how I get on.

That will be really interesting but I feel they will just be CW. I cant wait to hear what they told you.

New Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder and other stuff on S@H!!!

Sweet! I am definitely getting those sets they do look really incredible. Im really glad that they included C3PO into the landspeeder because I have been waiting for him to come out in a cheap-ish set and he has which is a great attraction to this set for me. The swamp speeder definitely looks great and the minifigs are really good. It will go nicely with the AAT that we got this year last year because it has got the same minifigs (a Jedi, Clone and a few droids) and they are different factions.

Now all I need is more space to store them :wacko:

Having just seen the price for Luke's Landspeeder vs. Freeco Speeder, both are the same $49.99 au - now question is - Is CW minifigs more $$$$ than original Star Wars EpI to VI ?

I be getting Luke's first - better value for money - just like the 2006 X-wing !

Thanks for that KillaGorilla! :cry_happy:

There not to bad priced wise. :thumbup:

Man, what is with Lego this year, there is like 4 $50-$60 dollar sets. :look:

CommanderFox

Having just seen the price for Luke's Landspeeder vs. Freeco Speeder, both are the same $49.99 au - now question is - Is CW minifigs more $$$$ than original Star Wars EpI to VI ?

I be getting Luke's first - better value for money - just like the 2006 X-wing !

I think the price has to do what is relevant to today. Kids aren't watching the original trilogy every week and Lego just want to get ride the popularity of the clone wars and get a few more bucks out of it. They sure will get my hard earnt cash on the sets.

I agree with Ben Kenobi; please stop price ranting :angry::vader:

Only two pages ago...

And I just wish that people would stop commenting on prices in this topic.

C'mon people - this is a global site and prices are different all over.

Eventhough it seems that our US members are extremely keen on whining about prices (no offense meant), which is odd given that their prices are half the rest of the World.

See what I am getting at here?

Leave it - discuss prices and availability in the topic dedicated to that and leave news and rumors in this.

"Stay On Target!"

And it's great to hear the sets are out there.

Edited by Future74

Thanks for the english catalogue pic Nintha. The set doesn't look all that bad, the wheels might look good for a hovering effect. The new Barriss minifig doesn't look too bad either, none of that scary cartoonyness I think.

New Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder and other stuff on S@H!!!

I made some quick copy and past's into paint from the zoom function on Lego.com:

4233382257_88615ac67f_o.jpg

I made some quick copy and past's into paint from the zoom function on Lego.com:

4233382257_88615ac67f_o.jpg

Now that I look at this closely, do you think her skin color might be dark tan?

Now that I look at this closely, do you think her skin color might be dark tan?

Possibly, but look at that helmet! The mouth printing is the new Stormie grilled moth pattern! :wub:

The clone trooper in the Swamp speeder has a grilled stormtrooper patten on its helmet! :wub: I cant wait to order these!

EDIT: Darth Legolas beat me to it...

Edited by TheBrickDaddy

Possibly, but look at that helmet! The mouth printing is the new Stormie grilled moth pattern! :wub:

I noticed that aswell! :cry_happy:

The wheels that are on the swamp speeder are alot lower then the ones that are on the TX-130, so thats really nice. :thumbup:

Man I can't wait to get it! :wub:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

sorry if this has already been posted but i saw the swamp speeder at shop a home :cry_happy:

Yup thats been posted. :classic:

I just looked at the close up of Barriss again and I think that she might be a LUL fig! :oh3:

If you look closely, you can see on the back of the hilt a little grey thing next to her torso.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Yup thats been posted. :classic:

I just looked at the close up of Barriss again and I think that she might be a LUL fig! :oh3:

If you look closely, you can see a little grey thing next to her torso.

CommanderFox

Not a chance. One, they don't do LUL anymore, and two, on the LUL figs they had a different connection to the saber from the hand.

Not a chance. One, they don't do LUL anymore, and two, on the LUL figs they had a different connection to the saber from the hand.

Oh right, sorry I didn't know about the different hand connection. :blush:

And if it had been LUL, then they probably would have said it in that catalog thing.

Thanks for clearing that up Natman :sweet:

CommanderFox

Quick, edit those posts before kimT reads them!! :tongue:

Too late. :hmpf:

I've moved the useless posts on availability and prices out of this topic.

Please people - read back a few pages and consider what's been posted.

I'm getting annoyed at asking you NOT TO COMMENT ON PRICES AND AVAILABILITY IN THIS TOPIC.

That has nothing to do with news, rumors and pictures and thus it doesn't belong here.

Feel free to discuss such concerns in this topic:

LINK

Not please don't make me say this again.

Perhaps throwing people in a dark place to contemplate what they post might be a solution?

(that was a rhetorical question not to be answered)

:vader:

Swamp Speeder on LEGO S@H! Barriss is awesome. I still am confused why they put the ROTS sets in CW? Lazy LEGO doesn't want to make a new selection for the ROTS sets. :tongue: Does anybody have another picture of Palpatines Shuttle? BTW, isn't anyone wondering why Leia isn't in any of the 2010 sets? Luke wasn't in any sets for 2009 because he was in the Visual Dictionary.

Edited by Jar Jar

Swamp Speeder on LEGO S@H! Barriss is awesome. I still am confused why they put the ROTS sets in CW? Lazy LEGO doesn't want to make a new selection for the ROTS sets. :tongue: Does anybody have another picture of Palpatines Shuttle? BTW, isn't anyone wondering why Leia isn't in any of the 2010 sets? Luke wasn't in any sets for 2009 because he was in the Visual Dictionary.

There isn't any rule that says a particular figure has to be released X amount of times per year. It just happens that none of the sets Lego chose to produce this year featured scenes in the movie where Leia was present. Same thing goes for Luke not appearing in any sets last year.

Pretty cool to see the new printing on the clone trooper helmet.

Does it really matter if it ROTS or CW? really? I mean ROTS is still technically in the clone wars they have got it right but the minifigs arent in the style that we would connect with the Clone Wars.

Leia doesnt have to be in a set every year. There are a lot of main characters that dont come in a set every year.

I wish they did. I never got one, because theyw ere in all the expensive sets. Then everyone hated them and they stopped making them. It's like Jar Jar, I wanted one but they stopped selling before I could get one.

Gee, it seems that KimT will be spilling steam before my kettle does!

That clone has new torso printing as well. Its all worn and ragged like he's been in the war for once. More realistic, it it. :yoda:

I guess I build the minority, but I would have loved to have a CW Barriss, after watching the latest Geonosian Episodes...

That clone has new torso printing as well. Its all worn and ragged like he's been in the war for once. More realistic, it it. :yoda:

Yeah I noticed that as well. :sceptic: However I don't think that's battle damage, looks more like a misprint to me. Still the torso

design looks great. But I am sure that people who have a collection of the old style phase 2 clones won't like the new design.

Argh! messy clone collections anyone?

Irregardless of the new clone design. Barriss is a clear A+ :wub: