KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I REALLY hope that they change the cockpit, the wing structure and... everything else. :laugh::tongue: EXCEPT the minifigs!!! They're perfect! :thumbup:

The wings seem fine to me, but the cockpit is a new piece and- unless the photoshoped, GIMPed or changed it in any way- it's gonna stick. However, a good use of stickers might msake it much better. I just watched Lair of Gerivous again a couple days ago (I got season 1 for Christmas) and I can't wait to get the Doctor. That guy's hiollariouis in some strange way.

Thank you very much for the new information! :classic:

Midi-Scale Star Destroyer

It's really a pity that we don't get a minifig-scaled ISD (like 6211) with minifigs and interior. :cry_sad:

AT-AT

Since the AT-AT has a regular non-10... set number it's very supposably that it'll be an UCS set (since UCS sets were only at the very beginning of LSW sold in regular shops). :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Ditto Ditto, I agree with KimT !

To use an Aussie saying - Who gives a stuff ! :laugh:

CW or ROTS - big deal !

Remember - For anger leads you down the path to the dark side. :yoda:

Edited by lightningtiger

CW or ROTS - big deal !

I second that. I really don't see what difference it makes whether it's Clone Wars or RoTS, we get an ARC people!

It's really a pity that we don't get a minifig-scaled ISD (like 6211) with minifigs and interior. :cry_sad:

Well, we have allready get a minifigsized and an UCS Star Destroyer. Both were very expensive and both were very tall, so I have no place for so a big set.

I think midi-scale is a good idea from TLG and it's the future of the UCS sets, because the midi-scale sets are detailled and does not own any figures.

Hi Klaus-Dieter,

can you please tell me where you did get these information from?

AT-AT

Since the AT-AT has a regular non-10... set number it's very supposably that it'll be an UCS set (since UCS sets were only at the very beginning of LSW sold in regular shops). :thumbup:

So will it be an UCS AT-AT or not?

greetings Hendrik

Hi Klaus-Dieter,

AT-AT

So will it be an UCS AT-AT or not?

greetings Hendrik

What do you mean? Those are just speculations on supposed sets. We don't know the scale of the AT-AT, and, on the contrary Klaus-Dieter, I'd have to say that from my perspective, the 10- sets are much more likely to be UCS.

In fact, what was the last non 10- UCS? I believe your theory is flawed, with the only evidence that the set number would mean a world-wide set, but usually UCS's are exclusive too. Though I'd have to agree with you, the AT-AT could quite possible be UCS, considering the last two were system scaled, although the 2007 one isn't quite accurate or exactly system scaled.

Maybe a redesign of a non-motorized set, but that's the only other possibility.

Thank you very much for the new information! :classic:

AT-AT

Klaus-Dieter

What do you mean? Those are just speculations on supposed sets. We don't know the scale of the AT-AT, and, on the contrary Klaus-Dieter, I'd have to say that from my perspective, the 10- sets are much more likely to be UCS.

In fact, what was the last non 10- UCS? I believe your theory is flawed, with the only evidence that the set number would mean a world-wide set, but usually UCS's are exclusive too. Though I'd have to agree with you, the AT-AT could quite possible be UCS, considering the last two were system scaled, although the 2007 one isn't quite accurate or exactly system scaled.

Maybe a redesign of a non-motorized set, but that's the only other possibility.

He means what Klaus said here Legolas.

Hi Klaus-Dieter,

greetings Hendrik

I saw the midi star destroyer in my local catalog. It's small enough to show a kid's hand holding it (on the prelim box cover) to play 'swoosh'. The set has also been listed on Brickset.

It's definitely small, like this year's midi MF size. No minifigs.

Edited by metalgearsolid

Can you add 176 Pieces and 36,99 € to the Frontpage??

Nope, but I can add it to the info in the first post of this topic :tongue:

I'll go through S@H as well and add missing info on the January wave.

New pics of Barriss and her Rebuplic Swamp Speeder

barriiss.jpg

swamp.jpg

Since I can unfortunatly only speak english (a little spanish) could someone most kindly translate this for the rest of us only english speakers? I would be most grateful.

Why on earth did they add wheels on the swamp speeder... Isn't it supposed to FLY over a SWAMP ??? :wacko:

I can totally understand their use on the MTT or the Republic Fighter Tank since they're supposed to hover close to the ground but here, it would kind of ruin the swoosh factor of the set...

Oooh! Barriss Offee looks beautiful! :cry_happy::wub: Seems to me like Barriss has a new skin color :look: . (Lighter shade of yellowish-green?) Could someone translate it into english like Forresto said?

Edited by Jar Jar

Why on earth did they add wheels on the swamp speeder... Isn't it supposed to FLY over a SWAMP ??? :wacko:

I can totally understand their use on the MTT or the Republic Fighter Tank since they're supposed to hover close to the ground but here, it would kind of ruin the swoosh factor of the set...

So you can roll it over the ground.

Nope, but I can add it to the info in the first post of this topic :tongue:

I'll go through S@H as well and add missing info on the January wave.

Ha ha. You are soooo funny and amazing. :thumbup:

An answer again like this and i will never post any news again...

For all, who can't use the function google-translate:

Even the deep swamps of the planet Felucia are for the Rebublic Swamp Speeder is no problem. Hidden wheels make sure that he has the floor "floats". The blaster cannons can fire and move automatically when the rear-wheel drive is pivoted. This armored vehicle, it takes up during the Clone Wars droids with the separatists, whenever it is needed. Contains Jedi Commander Barriis Offe, a clone trooper, a Super Battle Droid, and two Battle Droids.

Oooh! Barriss Offee looks beautiful! :cry_happy::wub: Seems to me like Barriss has a new skin color :look: . (Lighter shade of yellowish-green?) Could someone translate it into english like Forresto said?

It looks like that olive color that Luminara had. I like it. I'm really liking that set. It comes with a non-CW jedi and a Phase 2 clone! I keep thinking that he has new printing for some reason.

The new Barriss figure looks good. I love the purple detail on her torso and the face colour is brilliant. cannot wait until this set is released.

Barris looks great ! I hope the set is not way over priced like count dooku's solar sailer :wink:

And I just wish that people would stop commenting on prices in this topic.

C'mon people - this is a global site and prices are different all over.

Eventhough it seems that our US members are extremely keen on whining about prices (no offense meant), which is odd given that their prices are half the rest of the World.

See what I am getting at here?

Leave it - discuss prices and availability in the topic dedicated to that and leave news and rumors in this.

"Stay On Target!"

and a Phase 2 clone! I keep thinking that he has new printing for some reason.

That's because he has new torso printing. :tongue:

New pics of Barriss and her Rebuplic Swamp Speeder

swamp.jpg

Since I can unfortunatly only speak english (and a little spanish) could someone most kindly translate this for the rest of us only english speakers? I would be most grateful.

That's just it- the swamp speeder IS supposed to hover! :tongue:

Hey guys, I think the Swamp Speeder is supposed to be based on this picture: BarrissSBD.jpg

So I guess the Swamp Speeder is an Episode 3 set.

Edited by Jar Jar