KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I still love those so much more than the Comic Con ones. Thanks Brickdocter!

Excuse me good sir, but I do belive that I posted an image of those earlier than Brickdocter :tongue:

But really, thanks for the Hi-Res Brickdocter!

That Boba Fett is too COOL and I feel one the best CubeDude's ever ! :vader:

I'll need to get his instructions - perfect to sit overlooking my lounge room !

Thanks 'RoflWafls' and 'Brickdoctor' for this latest info !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

That Boba Fett is too COOL and I feel one the best CubeDude's ever ! :vader:

I'll need to get his instructions - perfect to sit overlooking my lounge room !

Thanks 'RoflWafls' and 'Brickdoctor' for this latest info !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I'm surpised someone mentioned my name when someone posted a link to the picture earlier xD

But Boba is pretty cool! But I truly like them all! I'm just wondering why they left out Zuckuss, I saw an image of all the cube dude bounty hunters together, but now they're only releasing 5 of the 6? Strange.... Maybe because the Comic Con was only 5....

Now Lego just needs to release these cube dudes......

Excuse me good sir, but I do belive that I posted an image of those earlier than Brickdocter :tongue:

Before we get into an argument, Skyward72 was the first to link us to images, mutley777 confirmed them, RoflWafls embedded the first picture and official description, and I just grabbed a High-res shot from FBTB. :classic:

But Boba is pretty cool! But I truly like them all! I'm just wondering why they left out Zuckuss, I saw an image of all the cube dude bounty hunters together, but now they're only releasing 5 of the 6? Strange.... Maybe because the Comic Con was only 5....

You're probably right about them wanting to make the number the same as ComicCon's.

Boba is automatically going to be made.

IG-88, Bossk, and Dengar have already been made as official minifigures, so they should be pretty well known among non-SW geeks.

After that, between 4-LOM and Zuckuss, 4-LOM's mechanical shape has to be easier to make than the organic alien-ness that is the Gand Hunters.

Personally, 4-LOM is my favorite of the quintet, and I'm happy they chose him over Zuckuss.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Before we get into an argument, Skyward72 was the first to link us to images, mutley777 confirmed them, RoflWafls embedded the first picture and official description, and I just grabbed a High-res shot from FBTB. :classic:

I was just making a joke, I never meant to start an argument :tongue:

I'm surpised someone mentioned my name when someone posted a link to the picture earlier xD

Now Lego just needs to release these cube dudes......

Umm...okay, I'm confused...it says right there in the ad "Boba Fett, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and Bossk". 4-LOM got ditched.

I went to my TRU yesterday (in Switzerland) and picked up 8099 and 8129 for 20% off, and asked the women who has been running the LEGO department there for many years if she knew anything about a white boba fett promotion. Unluckily her answer was negative, so I guess this promo wont be happening here in Switzerland :thumbdown: (the saleswoman has always been well informed)

But she did tell me that in September they would have a Yoda magnet set promotion. :look: Certainly haven't heard/read anything about that yet...

As the original Yoda magnet set is the only LSW magnet set LEGO have not re-released, I'm assuming it will be this one in the new format (magnet brick rather than magnets-in-the-legs/torso). Plus: as the information I have received from this saleswoman has always been correct (she also lets me peek in the next years retailer catalogue when she gets it), I certainly believe that this will be the case. Although I have no proof to back up this info, I believe her.

It would be a great way to pick up more yoda's.

Cheers

If they're in the classic style. If they've got that goofy CW look, I'm not interested.

I went to my TRU yesterday (in Switzerland) and picked up 8099 and 8129 for 20% off, and asked the women who has been running the LEGO department there for many years if she knew anything about a white boba fett promotion. Unluckily her answer was negative, so I guess this promo wont be happening here in Switzerland :thumbdown: (the saleswoman has always been well informed)

But she did tell me that in September they would have a Yoda magnet set promotion. :look: Certainly haven't heard/read anything about that yet...

As the original Yoda magnet set is the only LSW magnet set LEGO have not re-released, I'm assuming it will be this one in the new format (magnet brick rather than magnets-in-the-legs/torso). Plus: as the information I have received from this saleswoman has always been correct (she also lets me peek in the next years retailer catalogue when she gets it), I certainly believe that this will be the case. Although I have no proof to back up this info, I believe her.

Cheers

No, because the original Yoda magnet set had a Swamp Trooper and an Ep.3 Anakin, I don't see TLG going back to that. Yoda was re-released as a magnet with Dooku and Mace Windu, albeit as a CW minifig.

Umm...okay, I'm confused...it says right there in the ad "Boba Fett, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and Bossk". 4-LOM got ditched.

Huh. You're right. But it's clearly 4-LOM, Zuckuss is orange.

Excuse me good sir, but I do belive that I posted an image of those earlier than Brickdocter default_tong.gif

It was, but those weren't high-res.

Edited by The Legonater

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone else noticed that 10212 - UCS Imperial Shuttle is not on S@H anymore?

I remember seeing it available for pre-order a little while ago. Anyone know why it's not available anymore?

You're right, it's not the right place.

Haven't you been around long enough to know where to post such? :tongue:

I'll move your question into the proper topic.

Which is here

Interesting. Could be, as you said a reissue of the old set with bricky magnets. Would make sense since TLC is bringing out lots of E3 sets these days. Old Yoda needs a redesign though.

Thanks for the review Brickdoctor

Not really a review, but thanks for sharing this news Doc. It's nice to hear from the man behind these CubeDudes. The second set (bounty hunters) seems pretty promising and looks even better than the first one. Hope to see more SW cubedudes in the near future, and probably even in some other licensed themes as well.

I'm normally not fussy, but wow i cant even describe how ugly those cube things are, actually i can just not one that doesn't involve using toilet as a description.

I wonder if they have any unannounced sets, i would be surprised if they don't have some sort of TFU2 set, should have been Jango's slave 1 and had Boba in with starkiller and a carbon droid in a TFU2 set.

Not really a review, but thanks for sharing this news Doc. It's nice to hear from the man behind these CubeDudes. The second set (bounty hunters) seems pretty promising and looks even better than the first one. Hope to see more SW cubedudes in the near future, and probably even in some other licensed themes as well.

I meant Interview.

I wonder if they have any unannounced sets, i would be surprised if they don't have some sort of TFU2 set, should have been Jango's slave 1 and had Boba in with starkiller and a carbon droid in a TFU2 set.

Don't we already have enough Slave 1's :hmpf: But that still doesn't mean I wouldn't purchase it :tongue: