KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

The Arrest of Palpy has been fli-flopping a lot, and here's what Is possible coming.

Palpy's office/hall

Ani's speeder

Launching Palpy

Shattering window

launching saber

dual faced Palpy

Mace Windu

Kit Fisto

Saesee Tinn

Eeth Kith

Ani.

That would be... EPIC!

The Arrest of Palpy has been fli-flopping a lot, and here's what Is possible coming.

Palpy's office/hall

Ani's speeder

Launching Palpy

Shattering window

launching saber

dual faced Palpy

Mace Windu

Kit Fisto

Saesee Tinn

Eeth Kith

Ani.

Yes please!

Yes please!

Dream on! :laugh:

I doubt we'll see Palpatine's Arrest this year.

Dream on! :laugh:

I doubt we'll see Palpatine's Arrest this year.

But what about next year oh Star Wars moderator? :laugh:

It seems that the Imperial Shuttle is on S@H. The 360 spin is pretty cool.

Palpy's office/hall

Ani's speeder

Launching Palpy

Shattering window

launching saber

dual faced Palpy

Mace Windu

Kit Fisto

Saesee Tinn

Eeth Kith

Ani.

That would be amazing, but unfortunately unrealistic. Lego rarely, if ever, releases the "perfect set" that everybody wants. If we did get a Palpatine's Arrest set, it would probably just include Palpatine, Mace, and one other jedi that was there.

It seems that the Imperial Shuttle is on S@H. The 360 spin is pretty cool.

It has bean on S@H for a while now.

There's also the possibility that Lego might make that scene like the Mustafar Duel. Palpy's office, if I recall correctly, is circler. So they could make it have the minifigs on sticks that could 'fight' each other, with 'traps' like the breaking window. It could also be a return of the lightup lightsabers. Although, I doubt TLG will make this set, at least not in the near future anyway.

There's also the possibility that Lego might make that scene like the Mustafar Duel. Palpy's office, if I recall correctly, is circler. So they could make it have the minifigs on sticks that could 'fight' each other, with 'traps' like the breaking window. It could also be a return of the lightup lightsabers. Although, I doubt TLG will make this set, at least not in the near future anyway.

Oh god no, you probably don't know how bad the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel is, but it's TERRIBLE. I would hate to see anything like it. Or LULS for that matter.

Lego learned their lesson with LULs, nearly everybody hated them. They won't be going back to those... ever.

That would be amazing, but unfortunately unrealistic. Lego rarely, if ever, releases the "perfect set" that everybody wants. If we did get a Palpatine's Arrest set, it would probably just include Palpatine, Mace, and one other jedi that was there.

I know, these are just possibilities of what might come. The speeder woulkd substantially bump up the prics, and I hope it's not in there (although it's a nice build) Please remember the possible OPrder 66 'theme' coming.

Oh god no, you probably don't know how bad the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel is, but it's TERRIBLE.

Frankly, I thought that was a good set. I never got it, but the theory of it seemed sound.

Lego learned their lesson with LULs, nearly everybody hated them. They won't be going back to those... ever.

I actually wnated one of those...

Yeah, we rarely get building scenes.

Uh....

*cough*Mon Cal Star Cruiser*cough*

Although I don't know if that qualifies as a vehicle or a scene.

Oh god no, you probably don't know how bad the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel is, but it's TERRIBLE. I would hate to see anything like it. Or LULS for that matter.

LULs, terrible they were even with the actually replaceable batteries, are long gone and good riddance. In Ultimate Lightsaber Duel, you couldn't even leave them on for the fight! They turned off as soon as you took your finger off the head!

I actually got to build the set for a friend who's bad at the building, and it's not a bad set. The concept and execution were sound, and the lava-fall and collapsing pillars were nice touches. It wasn't an expensive set, either, although it paled in comparison to other RotS sets like the Wookiee Catamaran.

OK, so my b-day is two days away, and I'm getting an ARC-170. Is it just me, or is the box REALLY full, like practically stuffed to the brim.

I got the set, but I forgot how full it was. It is a very nice set though.

According to Rebelscum, ToyFare magazine has reported that this years SDCC exclusive will be Cube Dudes.

R2-D2, C-3PO, Obi Won, Yoda & Rex.

I don't know if the magazine article had picture, nothing posted.

According to Rebelscum, ToyFare magazine has reported that this years SDCC exclusive will be Cube Dudes.

That would be interesting. Something different from past SDCC exclusives. Though I am not into Cube Dudes and won't be able to get it anyway, those are still great additions to someone's collection.

That would be a new one. TLG's never done a convention exclusive based on a fan's MOC so far as I can remember. Hopefully, they'll be fully-detailed heads, and not just printed blocks.

That would be a new one. TLG's never done a convention exclusive based on a fan's MOC so far as I can remember. Hopefully, they'll be fully-detailed heads, and not just printed blocks.

I know I've said this before, but I HIGHLY doubt they would do that. I think at the most they would be giveaways (like the Toy Fair), but I can't imagine TLC actually selling them.

That would be interesting. Something different from past SDCC exclusives. Though I am not into Cube Dudes and won't be able to get it anyway, those are still great additions to someone's collection.

I don't like cube dudes either, they look strange to me.

I know I've said this before, but I HIGHLY doubt they would do that.

There's a first time for everything. :wink:

I wonder if the original CubeDude creator (Forgot his name...) is getting a chunk of the $$$..

I wonder if the original CubeDude creator (Forgot his name...) is getting a chunk of the $$$..

Well, according to FBTB, Angus MacLane is designing them himself, so I'm sure LEGO will pay him something.

According to FBTB, Lego will be unveiling a new Obi-Wan Starfighter. *oh2*

VISUALS:

- 8 Life size LEGO Models!

- Never before seen LEGO products, including the new LEGO Star Wars™ Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter

- Costume Characters from the new LEGO franchise Hero Factory

- Demo of the new MMOG LEGO Universe

- LEGO Playtables

- And more!

I'm guessing it will be UCS if they are making this big a fuss at a convention...

According to FBTB, Lego will be unveiling a new Obi-Wan Starfighter. *oh2*

I'm guessing it will be UCS if they are making this big a fuss at a convention...

More likely a redo of the '02 set.

More likely a redo of the '02 set.

II doubt it. Chances are it'll be a cloney version.