KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Even if it is used as a HP head, why should we in the Star Wars Forum care?

Because it's Star Wars related since it's Boba fetts head, and maybe funny for some people. I thought it was interesting anyway.

Seriously, sometimes you take your modding a little to strict. commdr nevo tried to post something what he thought was relevant and you bash him into the ground for that. I don't care if I get a warning for what I just said, you have your right to presume that it's not on topic, but you can say it in a politer way, especially as a mod.

dont know if this is the right place to post. But 2 of the online danish legosellers, have "preorder" for the new lego sets with delivery may 28. So i guess that the new star wars sets will be released other places than amazon.fr in the near future

I don't think its a very big deal that he posted the HP figure here, it's not a big deal really, it's better he post it here then make a new topic about it.

Back on topic: I think that the new imperial shuttle should be unveiled pretty soon, as to whether it be UCS or not, the fact that it contains minifigs leads me to believe that it will be system scaled with a landing pad, or there are discrepancies in the information we were given.

I cannot believe anybody made a fuss about that pic being posted. If you don't want to talk about it, and don't think it's worth discussing, just ignore it. Utterly ridiculous how someone can get bashed just for posting something they found interesting. Fine, if other people aren't interested, but you can't attack someone just because they're interested.

The fact that staff members initiate such attacks is quite surprising, too. I mean, the member wasn't even politely asked what the relevance of the pic was - just immediate hassle for sharing something others might find interesting.

- Tilius

Edited by -Tilius-

How come the most fighting happens in this thread? I guess it's because star wars has some real hardcore fans :laugh:

How come the most fighting happens in this thread? I guess it's because star wars has some real hardcore fans :laugh:

And it's time to stop.

I apologize for my harsh modding of the posting of that picture.

I missed that it had Boba's head - my bad :blush:

I reacted a little too fast because we've had non-Star Wars related news posted here before and such doesn't belong here.

And with that out of the way can we get back on topic? :classic:

And it's time to stop.

I apologize for my harsh modding of the posting of that picture.

I missed that it had Boba's head - my bad :blush:

I reacted a little too fast because we've had non-Star Wars related news posted here before and such doesn't belong here.

And with that out of the way can we get back on topic? :classic:

Thanks KimT :classic:

And to get back on topic:

Can anyone make a better version of the Bane's Speeder photo? Thanks. I can't do it myself, so...

I'm rather intrigued by the shape of the ship.

Well, I tried numberous times, but I can't get much of an improvement :hmpf_bad:

Here we go click the link to Target.com and zoom in on CAD BANE'S SPEEDER !

Target.com Cad Bane's Speeder

You know the funny thing is Target in Oz is getting this one soon too, and neither Target chain in the US or Oz are connected except by name only. But at least you can buy tools and hardware at the US ones - our's suck for man stuff !

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Quick edit, dam that speeder is so COOL - 318 pieces - heaps of detail sadly must have a DSS, but the minifigs are what we really want - they are AWESOME - CAD BANE ROCKS !!

Edited by lightningtiger

Nice pic there, lightningtiger. This set looks like a must have, now. The details on the speeder a fantastic.

I didn't scour the entire image, but the detail behind the seats caught my eye. Looks like LEGO put a lot of thought into this one.

Nice !

I did a better pic :

8128n.jpg

Of course, with time it is possible to make an even better picture. :)

Thanks, DA! I'm glad I checked here- I was about to do it myself. This saved me some time. :thumbup:

Quite like that.

Would have liked a more show accurate helmet for the senate captain but it's not a bad start

looks like plenty of seats in the speeder, one more new minifig wouldn't have hurt though, esp at this price

overall pleasantly pleased

Wow, Cad Bane's Speeder looks much better than I expected! Very cool aerodynamic shape, and Captain Jayfon looks awesome! I also like how Shahan Alama has two different colored arms. :wub:

Thanks for the pic!

Has noi-one noticed? The Cad Bane in his speeder! The expression (at least looks) is different! It's a SERIOUS expression! Not that weird smirk! :wub:

It's a SERIOUS expression! Not that weird smirk!

It looks just the same to me.

That's a mighty fine looking speeder. For the set's size (and hopefully price), this certainly has a better minifigure selection than the pirate tank. Is Shahan Alama the same pirate from the Pirate Tank beside Hondo, or is that somebody else? No, I see Shahan Alama is neither Hondo or Talk Falso. It's great that LEGO treats us with so many of these lesser-known characters in more affordable sets. I guess LEGO often saves the big name characters like Jedi for the expensive sets, at least for that Jedi's minifigure debut.

I noticed the front light is a flick-fire. I bet that you can press something down in the middle that fires both that light and another one, since there's no room to get your finger in there to fire it.

Now, if LEGO was willing to paint one of these Senate Commandos to be a specific, little-seen guy, why couldn't they have colored one of the clones in the CTT to be Bly? Here we finally get another specific Clone (or maybe he's not a clone, in the case), but no Bly or Gree who actually had significant episode time. Oh well…

It looks just the same to me.

Closeup on it. It looks like this:

3626bpx492.1273337484.jpg

With the mouth slanting.

I'm not sure about the face, but it looks serious to me.

As for the set, it's simply a must buy. It's sleeker and alot bigger than I expected.

And finally, I can get some Senate Commandos cheap! (Or at least relatively cheap)

I just really don't like that Shahan has two different colored arms. What's up with that?

His left arm looks fine, but his right arm looks like C-3PO's.

I just really don't like that Shahan has two different colored arms. What's up with that?

His left arm looks fine, but his right arm looks like C-3PO's.

Because he has a robotic arm.

I'm excited for this set. A civilian speeder is rare, and the sheer amount of rare and exclusive minifigs make it a must buy. Too bad it's going to be overpriced. I know we saw the price for it somewhere.... :sceptic:

Noice. It's pretty detailed, as it should be for a Coruscant speeder :thumbup: