KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Or we're just getting sloppier at finding them.

That said, where's Sam89 these days? He always used to be the one with news it seemed. Haven't seen him round here in ages, anor on BH?

I hope they do a new slave 1 with Boba Bossk and Sing, and I am referring to Jango's slave one which has been in the CW season 2 a couple of times.

I hope they do a new slave 1 with Boba Bossk and Sing, and I am referring to Jango's slave one which has been in the CW season 2 a couple of times.

With the brand new slave 1 adn new boba, I highly doubt this, but I'm in the same boat, I'd love a new slave 1 and a new Jango!

Maybe they will throw them in elsewhere, i mean Bane is in the CTT and if i remember wasnt even in that episode, and if i remember Sing was in the episode with Bane's speeder.

Maybe they will throw them in elsewhere, i mean Bane is in the CTT and if i remember wasnt even in that episode, and if i remember Sing was in the episode with Bane's speeder.

yes, she was- as was a few cammando droids, Robino, Ziro and other charecters that would make wondefull fgis that never made it into the set :cry_sad: .

Yeah but you never know with lego they crazy the lot of them, like making Farr when he was only in 1 episode, yet there was what 4 episodes with Mandalorians and nothing.

We might have to wait until next year though for Sing as they are only now releasing Banes speeder which is a year old episode.

Edited by DarthSion

Yeah but you never know with lego they crazy the lot of them, like making Farr when he was only in 1 episode, yet there was what 4 episodes with Mandalorians and nothing.

We might have to wait until next year though for Sing as they are only now releasing Banes speeder which is a year old episode.

Well, he is the first Rodian released in however-many-years, so it sort of makes sence.

Yeah and zero mando ever released.

What? :wacko: I know I've seen some Mandolorians, but where did you hear about Zero?(Unless that picture of the speeder is old by now?)

do you guys think that Lego will make Aayla Secura and Cad Bane magnets as they have done in the past? I really wnat them but I hate the set.

I hope so. I'm hanging on to find out before Bricklinking her, as I'm sure many others will be. I doubt she'll be in a smaller set as she hasn't been that prominent a character in the series.

The episode that featured the CTT, 'Holocron Heist', was all about Bane. The CTT just featured shortly at the beginning. TLG's choice of figs for the set was unusual.

Onaconda Farr has featured in quite a few episodes across both seasons, not to mention 'Attack of the Clones'. You can see him in just about every senate or senator scene.

Mandalorians have their backstory spread right across EU, with very little tie in to the movies and what's popular today. If The Clone Wars did raise the awareness of non-EU fans towards the Mandos, we may see some sets based on them next year, but as they're probably not very popular with the target audience of LEGO, I'd say don't get your hopes up. :classic:

What? :wacko: I know I've seen some Mandolorians, but where did you hear about Zero?(Unless that picture of the speeder is old by now?)

I think he meant 'zero mando' as 'no Mandos' released by TLG, not anything to do with Ziro the Hutt. :wink:

I think he meant 'zero mando' as 'no Mandos' released by TLG, not anything to do with Ziro the Hutt. :wink:

I second that.

Unless he ment the Mando'a word for zero...

Edited by The Legonater

I second that.

Unless he ment the Mando'a word for zero...

Why would he mean that? :wacko:

There is no word for zero, but 'naas' is commonly used for 'nothing'. :wink:

Now lets get back on topic. Nothing about Mandos has been rumoured for this year, as far as I'm aware.

Edited by ADHO15

Zero as in no Mando ever released, not Ziro the Hutt, how ever he was in the episode with Banes speeder, so maybe he is in it, how hard could it be to make an ugly purple version of Jubba.

There is no word for zero, but 'naas' is commonly used for 'nothing'. :wink:

Now lets get back on topic. Nothing about Mandos has been rumoured for this year, as far as I'm aware.

Well, no word that we know of.

Anyways, yes. Back on topic.

Has any of you seen this post in the Harry Potter 2010 tread:

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn Boba Fett never did a cameo in Harry Potter... :wacko:

4610984313_e1018afc36.jpg

Edited by commdr_neyo

No and why should we care?

What does that have to do with Star Wars LEGO?

did you see the picture? It's Boba Fett's head on a final pic of a harry potter fig.

You probably posted this before I put the picture up, if not, why do you think it hasn't got any thing to do with Star Wars Lego?

Edited by commdr_neyo

That's odd. I think the only other inter-liscenced theme face was the generic "hero smile," which has recently been replaced by the PoP, thicker printed face (as I discovered opening an Indy Jones set with the newer edition in it.) And certainly Lego has never used the same licensed face for specific characters! Either Lego's getting cheaper, or they simply thought the face worked well in both cases.

The torso looks like a prelim which is probably why they also used Boba's head.

Nothing special about that.

The torso looks like a prelim which is probably why they also used Boba's head.

Nothing special about that.

But they are the S@H pictures. :wink: In a way I wish it was prelim, because I do think LEGO are getting lazier every year.

I suppose LEGO make mistakes, if you're right Kim. :tongue:

Even if it is used as a HP head, why should we in the Star Wars Forum care?

I suppose he thought it may be interesting for a SW head to be reused in HP out of all the themes. I don't think LEGO has reused a SW minifigure piece elsewhere before.

Plus, if someone gets Slave I and Hogwarts, they can have two Boba faces. :tongue:

I agree with KimT, this has really nothing to do with Star Wars, except the fact that the head's the same. So what? It's not a LEGO Starwars 2010 Picture or Rumor, so it doesn't belong here. (Sorry to mini-mod.)

Can anyone make a better version of the Bane's Speeder photo? Thanks. I can't do it myself, so...

I'm rather intrigued by the shape of the ship.

Edited by Jammiedodger714