KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

The price of the new at-at doesn't sound too bad. 20$ cheaper than the 2007 version.

Cad banes speeder definably looks like a buy for me.

LegoGalactus

Seems a good price for an at at - then u remember the lower number of bricks

wonder why bane's speeder wasn't released with the rest of the summer line...

because the set doesn't feature one...

Simple as that. :laugh:

There were rumours about one at one point, but they were never confirmed.

Cad's Speeder looks good, as far as I can tell. A little larger than I would have liked it to be though. Oh well.

Is that a purple tile inside the clone-hole's head? :wacko:
Either way, it's pretty random, so you might be right about it still being prelim. :sceptic:

Yup, I just noticed that the "random bunch of bricks" is exactly the same as that featured on the Atlantis book, so I don't think it's anything to go by. :sadnew:

DKAtlantis-1.jpgDKStarWars-1.jpg

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but I got an email about the new sets, apparently there's some news coming soon.

Already mentioned, and the news is probably regarding the CW videogame.

Yes!

Finally pictures of Cad´s speeder.

It looks good so far but It´s hard to tell from the blurry picture.

I wonder when it will be released?

Minxter

The speeder looks okay from what I can see, I wonder what it can do? I might get this, but hopefully not just for the figs :tongue:

Looks like they had leftover parts from the Seperatist shuttle and decided to make a set with 'em.

Haha! That's exactly what I thought too :wink:

Thanks for posting the pic Svelte!

Well it looks alright I guess but I completely agree with you YG-49 :laugh: I will probably pick up this set mainly for the minifigs to get Cad and the Commandos. The ship looks like just random colours have been added in anywhere which im not a fan of. Hopefully it will look better when we get a better picture.

Wait, where are the pictures of the speeder? I haven't seen them posted yet. :wacko:

Post 5191 made by Svelte. Go back a page or two to see it.

Thanks for the pic Svelte by the way. Even if it is not so easy to tell anything by it.

Hopefully we will see a clearer better one soon.

Finally an image. One of the minifigs seems to have an orange-coloured thing on its head (or as part of its head).

I really hope this will be released in Australia. I haven't found either the swamp speeder or Luke's landspeeder, and I'm getting the feeling that they may not be available here.

If I do get it, I may buy the Separatist shuttle to go with it. :classic:

There's going to be 30000 White Boba Fetts.

So I guess the 150 handed out at the Canadian Toy Fair were just a premature release of it :laugh:

We're getting 3 times as many as when the Chrome Gold C3P0 was released, so I'm not concerned.

@Oky: Good spotting on that preliminary brick picture in the book. And here I was wondering what the heck that purple brick was for :grin:

So I guess the 150 handed out at the Canadian Toy Fair were just a premature release of it :laugh:

We're getting 3 times as many as when the Chrome Gold C3P0 was released, so I'm not concerned.

@Oky: Good spotting on that preliminary brick picture in the book. And here I was wondering what the heck that purple brick was for :grin:

Great news! Im really glad that these will be readily available to us. Will they be available internationally or just in selected countries?

Finally an image. One of the minifigs seems to have an orange-coloured thing on its head (or as part of its head).

As I said, that's Shahan Alama with a red bandana.

QUOTE (YG-49 @ May 1 2010, 10:44 PM)

Looks like they had leftover parts from the Seperatist shuttle and decided to make a set with 'em.

:tongue: I thought that too when I first saw it.

Edited by ADHO15

The speeder certainly looks interesting, I'm a little put off by the price tag and the absence of Aura Sing, but I'm looking forward to seeing some clearly pictures.

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but I got an email about the new sets, apparently there's some news coming soon.

Probably just regarding the release information of the new sets, but I thought it was interesting.

Untitled-11.jpg

Cool image, to bad they screwed up the continuity.

So you say the droid sticker is horrible, then say you normally put stickers on, then say you're putting it on the droid? I don't understand. :wacko:

Whoops, forgot to end it. I meant I'm considering whether to put it on or not. I'm not exactly against stickers altogether, but to have a sticker for the face of a minifig isn't good.

Oh, that's right, it was a red bandana. It looks more orange in the picture, though,

Ah i see, so its that speeder from the end of season 1, if i remember there was some ig series assassin droids, i wonder then if it will have Zero the hutt in it?.

That explains why TLC put it in the March-April issue of the Lego club magizine LSW comic. DO you know if they will be randomly inserted into sets like the chrome Vader's and C3-PO's?

No idea at all.

I guess they'll do a little of everything as usual.

Some will end up in TRU's, others will be handed out at special events, some will end in stores either to be sold or to be handed out as part of a sales burst thing.

That explains why TLC put it in the March-April issue of the Lego club magizine LSW comic. DO you know if they will be randomly inserted into sets like the chrome Vader's and C3-PO's?

If it is, I hope they don't keep the battlepacks out of it like last time. :sad:

My wallet hurts... A LOT, honestly I hope they don't do this so that I won't have to get three of every set and still wind up with nothing, although that is a gross exaggeration :laugh:

It had some blue patterns on it if I remember correctly.

The picture has to be prelim. I can't imagine LEGO leaving the front half of the ship that blocky! :wacko:

If you place an order on S@H today or tomorrow, you will not only receive a free stickersheet, you'll also be automatically entered into a contest to win a solid bronze Boba Fett minifigure (1 of 2 in existence). More info here.

(Not sure if this goes here or in the 'May the Fourth Be With You 2010' topic.)

Edited by commdr_neyo