KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

How do you find out if the BM sets sold on amazon.uk will be shipped to your country?.

Total mini-mod badness (bad alldarker, bad alldarker! Sorry real mods :blush: ), but

1. we have the Star Wars sets anyone? forum for availability and finds and

2. there you will find this post:

In other (Amazon-related) news, I just received an advertisement from Amazon.de which features a picture of the German Lego Brickmaster Book!

51dm-LMnpaL._SS500_.jpg

Strangely enough, it looks totally different from the picture in the first post. Looks like we might be getting a droid and a clone trooper...

With the two generic mifigs and the two midi-sized sets that can most probably be build with the bricks included featuring on the cover, this seems more of a finished cover than the currently known picture (of the AT-OT and LAAT/i on the cover) was. However, this still looks like an unfinished mock up of the final cover to me, though.

I really want this if this comes out. I hope they have some other SW models to make that are from the movies.

I've found a picturial review of the General Grievous' Starfighter over at Brickhorizon here. :classic:

Edited by commdr_neyo

I've found a picturial review of the General Grievous' Starfighter over at Brickhorizon here. :classic:

Yes, finally pictures of Grievous.

The medical droid in the grevious set is awful..

...but the rest of the set is amazing, plenty of play features and an amazing GG, sure it's a bit more cartoony than I'd have liked but look at the old one!

I think the Grevious fig looks very good...until you get to that second set of arms. Those look terrible in my opinion.

I might be the only one to say this, but the medical droid doesn't look that bad.

I can't wait to see the ship portion reviewed. It looks good on the exterior, but I need more.

51dm-LMnpaL._SS500_.jpg

Is that a purple tile inside the clone-hole's head? :wacko:

Yes, finally pictures of Grievous.

What do you mean? We've had good pics of Grievous for months. :sceptic: But yes, I agree, he looks great, aside from the eyes and second arms!

Is that a purple tile inside the clone-hole's head? :wacko:

Yup, now what model could that be for?

A purplish thing... hm....

Yup, now what model could that be for? A purplish thing... hm....

Maybe Mace Windu's JSF? Or Gasgano's podracer? Either way, it's pretty random, so you might be right about it still being prelim. :sceptic:

As for alternate models, I can see a vulture droid, AT-AP, grey ARC 170, a Delta 7, Minifig-scale STAP and AT-RT, and maybe a small Invisible Hand coming out of it.

Interesting find Skyward! I would love to have that polybag. :wub:

Hopefully it'll be more widely available later on (I'm guessing that the eBay description is just an attempt to get people to buy it)...

Edited by ILikePi

Wow! :cry_happy:

I really hope those become readily available sometime soon!

I knew The white Boba Fett would end up just like the chrome Vader :thumbup:

Now just hope it isn't as hard to get for us Dutchies as the chrome Vader :look:

Oh dear, the droid is rather horrible in its use of a sticker. Normally, I put stickers on, but in this case I'm considering putting it on the droid. Grievous's arms are still a bit of a problem for me, too.

The speeder certainly looks interesting, I'm a little put off by the price tag and the absence of Aura Sing, but I'm looking forward to seeing some clearly pictures.

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but I got an email about the new sets, apparently there's some news coming soon.

Probably just regarding the release information of the new sets, but I thought it was interesting.

Untitled-11.jpg

The speeder looks good and bigger than I thought it would be.

I think I see Aurra Sing, Two Senate Commandos, Cad and some others.

This set looks good.

Looks like they had leftover parts from the Seperatist shuttle and decided to make a set with 'em.

I like the look of the shape. Really has a Coruscant feel to it. :classic:

This set looks good.

Aurra Sing isn't in this set. :cry_sad:

Its too bad because she was really good in the recent Clone Wars episodes.

Oh dear, the droid is rather horrible in its use of a sticker. Normally, I put stickers on, but in this case I'm considering putting it on the droid.

So you say the droid sticker is horrible, then say you normally put stickers on, then say you're putting it on the droid? I don't understand. :wacko:

8129 - AT-AT

Pieces: 815

Price: 89.99 GBP / 109.99 USD

Minifigs: 8 (C3P0, Hoth Rebel, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Snowtrooper x 2, AT-AT Driver & General Veers)

Release: ? 2010

S@H

The price of the new at-at doesn't sound too bad. 20$ cheaper than the 2007 version.

Cad banes speeder definably looks like a buy for me.

LegoGalactus

We've known what figs are going to be in this set for ages. There will be Cad Bane, an assassin droid, a senate commando, Captain Jayfon and Shahan Alama. No Aurra Sing.

I'm really looking forward to this set. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

I can't wait for Cad Bane's Speeder to be available ! :cry_happy:

But Aurra Sing isn't in this set, the other character is one of those space pirates similar to those in last years pirate tank.

That last episode of series one CW, she was posted far off in a tower to be a snipper with a long blaster rifle that takes out a few blue clones ! :devil:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: