KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Those clocks are indeed very cool, to bad they didn't place the time monitor in the holes of their feet.

Not sure if these have been posted/discussed, but they're not in the first post, so...

Luke & Stormie Alarm Clocks (from the German Toy Fair):

LEGO-Star-Wars-Figure-Alarm-Clocks.jpg

Who wouldn't want to give a Lego Luke or Stormie a bop on the head to make them shut up and let you sleep? :tongue:

OMG, those are awesome, it would be sweet if their legs moved and they could stand up.

Look at the darth maul, anakin, and ben kenobi watches in the back round.

Can Boba set in his cockpit because there's missiles in their?

Look at the darth maul, anakin, and ben kenobi watches in the back round.

Can Boba set in his cockpit because there's missiles in their?

I see plenty of room in the cockpit for a minifig.

Well, a piece like this. It doesn't really have any apparent compatibility with other Lego elements other than what it was made for. Pieces like minifig pieces are compatible, with other minifig parts.

Yes, it was confirmed (I think) that trans-black (as TLG calls it, trans-brown) will be discontinued. What a shame, I think the Slave I might've been more accurate with that color windshield than trans-clear.

I'm not sure I believe Zzz, because these look pretty final to me.

What piece without a single stud?

On the topic of "trans brown" what the ----?

There are so many things wrong with that. For one thing, there's nothing brown about it, and for another, that was absolutely my favorite trans-color. It's been in so many sets.

I'm hoping it's just something that will pass like the discontinuation of purple. Do you know the reason for be-ridding this color? I loved it... so much!

Edited by Darth Legolas

Might be they stick to trans clear, who knows. Just wanted to say they stopped their trans brown, so it might be that they use the new trans-dark colour for the windshield on the Slave I. Trans clear just doesnt look good.

Trans clear just doesnt look good.

I have always been a transclear fan, but only if its used in the right places. I think it looks perfect on the Slave I... The past ones have had the "trans-brown" color, so this is a nice change.

Now if only they would start using transclear for City vehicle windshields, the transblue is just obnoxious... :hmpf_bad:

-darthperson

I think transclear or transclear brown/black will be fine. The transclear makes looking into the cockpit easier to see the wonderful new Boba :wub: while brown/black makes it more accurate. Im happy with either

What piece without a single stud?

The carbonate mold... it's studless, right?

On the topic of "trans brown" what the ----?

I'm hoping it's just something that will pass like the discontinuation of purple. Do you know the reason for be-ridding this color? I loved it... so much!

Here's the topic where I first heard it. Take a look through the posts in that thread, too, there are some other changes in colors noted by other members.

Maybe you can find some information here, as well.

The carbonate mold... it's studless, right?
I think there's two studs on the top of it..

I think there's two studs on the top of it..

Nah theres two handles on the top and bottom that are part of the mould.

First post updated as is the 2010 Gallery.

Feel free to post any changes / additional info that I've missed.

The alarm clocks still need to be added to the gallery. :wink:

But I don't see a place for him to sit.

If you must know, I think he's supposed to sit on the tan piece seen in the pic below. Why would think there's no place for him to sit? :wacko:

gallery_101_33_100541.jpg

About the windshield, yes, I agree, trans-dark-brown looked better, but it's not too bad.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Indeed it does.

We've got some gallery issues, but as soon as it's back to normal, I'll make sure to add that picture as well.

About the windshield, yes, I agree, trans-dark-brown looked better, but it's not too bad.

I think that its going to be a very useful piece concerning air-planes and such.

Look when the wings turn bobas chair turns upright and there is a little sticker of skull design ROTJ on the wind shield.

If that is true, then that feature is pretty cool.

The sticker is a Mythosaur skull, the Mandalorian symbol. You can see it on Fett's arm. I wonder if it'll be on the minifig, on the cloth part?

I'm honestly not too concerned about the cockpit. If it's dark, then it'll look better. If it's clear, then you can see more of the interior. I haven't got a Slave 1 set yet, so it doesn't matter much. That applies to many other sets: I haven't got a single Snowspeeder, Jedi Starfighter...

I haven't seen here this so i'm going to publish it (sorry if this is published before). Yesterday, at Toys'R'Us Spain i bought one Star Wars set and i got one Chrome Stormtrooper in a polybag. This is a promotion from February 25th to March 27th and limited to 2000 units. The item number is 4591725.

cimg0327.jpg

cimg0325.jpg

Lluis

If you must know, I think he's supposed to sit on the tan piece seen in the pic below. Why would think there's no place for him to sit? :wacko:

gallery_101_33_100541.jpg

it's not too bad since there are trans black windscreens on bricklink for $0.54

I haven't seen here this so i'm going to publish it (sorry if this is published before). Yesterday, at Toys'R'Us Spain i bought one Star Wars set and i got one Chrome Stormtrooper in a polybag. This is a promotion from February 25th to March 27th and limited to 2000 units. The item number is 4591725.

Lluis

Wow, thanks for letting us know.

That should make it simpler for some to get hold of one of these.

Especially since it was only featured as a magnet previously.