KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Maybe we still have a chance of getting a Bly too! :thumbup: Has anyone see his name on the box?

n

Just because it is a BD, doesn't mean we won't get a Tactical Droid. If I remember correctly, the CW AT-TE prelim box design had the clones from the old AT-TE.

Anyone think we could get a Taun-Taun in the AT-AT? It would give something for the Rebel or Han to ride on. Then again, it has been included with Han already in the smaller set. :sceptic:

You got what I meant all wrong. CommanderFox thought there was a picture of the Tactical Droid, but there is none. The battle droid is a placeholder, and I was telling him that there was nothing to see yet.

Maybe we still have a chance of getting a Bly too! :thumbup: Has anyone see his name on the box?

No, it says "Clone Trooper x2", so probably no Bly.

No, it says "Clone Trooper x2", so probably no Bly.

I know the names look final, but surely if the Tac Droid is not ready yet Bly may not be either. :sceptic:

Been away since thursday pretty much, and comes back to a madness in here.

So great to FINALLY see so many pics, and also good close-ups.

I just love so many things about all of the new figs and sets.

I have said the whole time that this will be the best year ever for us SW fans, and this just confirms it.

Looking forward to August now.

n

Just because it is a BD, doesn't mean we won't get a Tactical Droid. If I remember correctly, the CW AT-TE prelim box design had the clones from the old AT-TE.

Anyone think we could get a Taun-Taun in the AT-AT? It would give something for the Rebel or Han to ride on. Then again, it has been included with Han already in the smaller set. :sceptic:

EDIT: Turbo Tank pictures:

2010_1.jpg

2010_2.jpg

2010_3.jpg

2010_4.jpg

Did anyone else notice that Aayla in the last pic, on the box of the CTT, has no printing.

I don't think it matters though.

Did anyone else notice that Aayla in the last pic, on the box of the CTT, has no printing.

I don't think it matters though.

Yes, it's the preliminary box art we'd seen in the past. You can see the "Confidential" stamp if you look really close.

A Tactical Dorid? AMASING! I just wonder if it will be brick-built like my moc or mold-build like Penguin's. Which reminds me, I have yet to post my moc. I'll do that soon.

Yes, it's the preliminary box art we'd seen in the past. You can see the "Confidential" stamp if you look really close.

I noticed that right after I posted :blush:

Tactical Droid? That could very well be a screw up, or it could be real. Who knows.

Ha! That would be one MAJOR screw up!

"uh... Phil... I messed up the writing again..."

"What this time?"

"Well, you know the Battle Droid it the Turbo Tank? Well-"

"remember, Bob, TWO T's in batte droid."

"Not that! I acidently wrote-"

"What? Super Battle Droid? That's nothing."

"Tactical Droid, okay? I wrote Tactical Droid."

"You did what?"

"It was on my mind!"

"Like food always on your mind?" Sarcastically "Keep it on Bob, we'll only be fired,"

"Okay. I'll get a donut now."

I feel sorry for the guys at TLC...

Ha! That would be one MAJOR screw up!

"uh... Phil... I messed up the writing again..."

"What this time?"

"Well, you know the Battle Droid it the Turbo Tank? Well-"

"remember, Bob, TWO T's in batte droid."

"Not that! I acidently wrote-"

"What? Super Battle Droid? That's nothing."

"Tactical Droid, okay? I wrote Tactical Droid."

"You did what?"

"It was on my mind!"

"Like food always on your mind?" Sarcastically "Keep it on Bob, we'll only be fired,"

"Okay. I'll get a donut now."

I feel sorry for the guys at TLC...

:laugh: That is probably what happened.

I hope that the set (I forget the set number :blush: ) which is rumored to be an AT-AT, is shown tommorow at the NY toyfair.

But watch it be something totally unexpected.

:laugh: That is probably what happened.

I hope that the set (I forget the set number :blush: ) which is rumored to be an AT-AT, is shown tommorow at the NY toyfair.

But watch it be something totally unexpected.

Unexpected? Like cloud city instead of an AT-AT? With this whole thing just being a hoax? Now THAT would be unexpected.

Unexpected? Like cloud city instead of an AT-AT? With this whole thing just being a hoax? Now THAT would be unexpected.

I don't see how that's possible at this point, you know, now that Lego gave out a pamphlet with both sets listed on it. :hmpf:

Unless you were joking. :tongue:

I couldn't be happier with the Summer lineup but I have one question going through all the pics. TLG spent so much time re-designing Fett's helmet and torso. Why not go the extra couple of steps to put printing on the arms and legs? Or how about the jet pack? Is this something they are planning to do on the Cloud City set to make it more interesting? They did such a great job with the improvements that it's sort of a let-down that they didn't make him better in every way possible.

Mike

We saw the questions the first time Mike, but nobody knows the answer. Why does LEGO do what it does? That's a a hypothetical question right there, since we never know.

Will Boba be different in the Cloud City set? There's no rumor to that end. We haven't heard anything besides there might be a Cloud City set.

Clone O'Patra,

Thanks for the response. I figured as much. I am fairly certain we'll see a cloud city seeing how popular the first one was, the circulating rumors and the demand amongst AFOLs. Creating a new Fett and a new mold for the Carbonite block further increases the likelihood in my mind that we'll see it.

Glad to see you noticed the first post. I figured it kind of got devoured amongst all the fanfare of the ToyFair pics. I figured they were legitimate questions about the most talked about new figure to be released. Didn't think the question was that unreasonable, particularly since people spent pages pontificating how many sides there were to Grievous' cockpit, which to me seems like a waste of posting but that's besides the point.

Mike

LOOK!!!!!!

Cad Banes speeder includes...Cad Bane,Shahan,Elite Assassin Droid,Senate Commando Captain,and Senate Commando

AT-AT includes....C-3PO,Hoth Rebel,Luke Skywalker,Han Solo,SnowtrooperX2,and AT-AT pilot

White Boba Fett??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47496150@N05/4360062182/

Source http://www.flickr.com/photos/47496150@N05/4362712155/

Edited by doctordark

That last pic is really great DoctorDark its better to see the minifigs for cad banes speeder in a more clearer pic. Shahan looks pretty cool now.

EDIT: StarWars.com has an article on the white Boba. No new info really but its still a nice article :classic:

Edited by Roncanator

I wish they would have made a seperate at-rt set instead of putting it in the CTT set.

I really like the AT-RT, and I'd love to see them releasing it as a seperate set, perhaps with Mace Windu.

The other Lego series' pretty much all come with smaller sets that cost between £2-5. Great if they'd do that with Star Wars to make it easier to get some of those rare minifigs.. but that's exactly why they're never going to do that.

I really like the AT-RT, and I'd love to see them releasing it as a seperate set, perhaps with Mace Windu.

The other Lego series' pretty much all come with smaller sets that cost between £2-5. Great if they'd do that with Star Wars to make it easier to get some of those rare minifigs.. but that's exactly why they're never going to do that.

I have to agree that Lego won't do it, only because Star Wars sets seemed to have given up on smaller vehicles. Even if they did make an AT-RT set, they'd still bump the price on it to a ridiculous amount. :sceptic:

Now what they should do is make a set of 2 or 3 AT-RT's with Mace Windu and ARF Troopers, and maybe a couple BD's in there to throw in some competition. But I have to admit the AT-RT in the CTT is much better than the last incarnation of it. The only issues I have with it are the simplicity of the legs and the size of the body. I think they could've made the body a little bit smaller and it would've looked better. But I still love it and can't wait to get the CTT this summer! :classic:

Except for the listings of figures included in Cad Banes Speeder and AT-AT, OF COURSE.

I ment anything new shown so far TODAY

Edited by Prime Brick