KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Ahhhh so great to see some new " Wampa cave " pictures surfacing ! been waiting for this one for far to long, i need that Wampa :cry_happy: i love how its holding the chicken drumstick, he must have a little stove and everything in that cave to cook it up :tongue:

The CTT looks brilliant to ! i wasn't able to pick up the original so this is a must have ! especially since it comes with a new AT-RT. cant wait for better pics !

Is it just me or does the Clone Turbo Tank look bigger than it's predecessor?

Regardless it still looks pretty good, not to many advances, but it's still pretty good. Very excited for Aayla Secura and Cad Bane!

I was kind of hoping that the Turbo Tank would look terrible, so I wouldn't have to spend all my money oln it. So much for that idea... Bane looks great, as does Aayla. I'm looking forward to better pics of the tank and AT-RT.

I dont see why everyone's so down on the wampa JUST because of a little difference in the arms. Seriously, at least we aren't getting that terrible giant teddy bear!!!

PLEASE STOP JUDGING THE WAMPA JUST BY THESE PICTURES. IT STILL MAY NOT BE FINALIZED. :hmpf:

Aayla and Cad look great, why is everyone saying such negative things about the Cad minifig? His smile is not a smile- it's an evil smirk. :wink:

TURBO TANK IS HUGE.

Is it just me, or does Cad's breathing apparatus look somewhat like the fireman's mask from a while back (that goes over the air tanks?...) It's obviously not the same piece but strikingly similar.

I really want to get pictures of Bane's speeder and the AT-AT, the midi-scale isd, and the ever elusive 10212(even though I know I won't get them :grin: )

PLEASE STOP JUDGING THE WAMPA JUST BY THESE PICTURES. IT STILL MAY NOT BE FINALIZED. :hmpf:

Aayla and Cad look great, why is everyone saying such negative things about the Cad minifig? His smile is not a smile- it's an evil smirk. :wink:

TURBO TANK IS HUGE.

Is it just me, or does Cad's breathing apparatus look somewhat like the fireman's mask from a while back (that goes over the air tanks?...) It's obviously not the same piece but strikingly similar.

I actually prefer the evil smirk to the serious face, I like a comic tone to all my lego It helps me remember that it is a toy. :tongue: Aayla is still a bit to small for me to make my final judgment.

That wampa looks kind of weird, although I'm pretty sure it might still be changed. It's almost as if the wampa has a yellow milk moustache from a banana milkshake. :wacko: It also looks a bit like its from the CW with that face. Oh well, at least it's a little better than the first image we all saw. :thumbup:

PLEASE STOP SHOUTING - YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS! :laugh::wink:

I think it's safe to say it's finalized.

That banner reeks of finalized product.

Personally, I think they should have made the Wampa in blue, with googly eyes. I don't think one person in this thread would have complained.

cookie.png

Seriously though, I think the CTT looks huge because it is huge! Hang in there everyone. The other toy fairs are coming. Didn't we see pics of the AT-OT set from the New York Toy Fair last year?

So vrey great to finally get to see a little bit more what those sets will be like.

I never doubted that we would get disapointed though.

Both those sets is must haves for sure!

Thanks for the new info/pictures :thumbup:

My view on these pictures;

Wampa looks great, disappointed on the arm though.

No sign Luke will have a two-sided head, maybe a surprise later on?

CTT is huge, just like the old one. The new wheels look much much better on it.

Cad Bane is stuningly accurate despite some of you might have said, I'm very pleased.

Also Aayla is done very well.

:wub:

I think sets will be pretty much final with upcoming events so near.

Let the Toyfair begin I say! And keep those pictures coming!

Okay here's my question about the CTT.

On the poster it only shows a clone trooper, Aayla Secura :wub: , Cad Bane but none of the others we saw on the prelim box.

This makes me ask the question" Does this mean that either the poster was in a sense a teaser or they may be changing or working on the other minifigures?"

I'm just curious since the wampa cave poster had the entire set.

I think the CTT shows the most interesting figs in the set.

I am sure the rest are as we've already learned from the prelims.

Check the first post for a list of figs in that set.

First post updated with pics from London Toy Fair.

Check the 2010 Picture and Rumor Gallery for more pics

The other toy fairs are coming. Didn't we see pics of the AT-OT set from the New York Toy Fair last year?

You are correct. I hope (fear?) LEGO will surprise us with yet another super-expensive, super-awesome exclusive set again this year. The rumored shuttle perhaps. :thumbup:

I don't know, I think I disagree, comparing it to a Taun Taun, I think it looks great. The scale looks pretty good too.

Taun taun was great- but Wampa don't look good-that's my opinion at least :sceptic:

I'm curious what everyones issue with the wampa is, I think it looks just liek the movie version, it's white obviously, it's kind of hunched over, very broad big shoulders and overall body. It's bigger than a minifig but not gigantic, which is about right.

Am i missing the reason everyone is dissapointed??

I'm curious what everyones issue with the wampa is, I think it looks just liek the movie version, it's white obviously, it's kind of hunched over, very broad big shoulders and overall body. It's bigger than a minifig but not gigantic, which is about right.

I have clue either, i think it looks fine. :sceptic:

As for the CTT i must say i want it! I just hope it still comes with that nice little AT-RT though.

I agree, I think Lego did and amazing job on it. The only thing I could possably frown on is the holes in the arms - but it's lego - It needs to be moulded somehow!

I also think we may see another huge expencive set at the NYTF, And I do think It'll be the shuttle

Great to see new pics of the Wampa attack. Not keen on the wampa's face, but interesting to see the right arm is squared off, looks like it'll be able to drag Luke across the snow, which I think is a nice touch. Still exited about the second wave. :tongue:

Yup and so am I.

I guess it's the goold old.

If you can't find anything to be grumpy about, then find something and make sure you voice it out loud and clear :laugh:

The Wampa is exactly as should be, when made by TLG.

I hope Hasbro wont make it the same way, but to me this one is perfect LEGO-system-scale-and-design-wise.

Yup and so am I.

I guess it's the goold old.

If you can't find anything to be grumpy about, then find something and make sure you voice it out loud and clear :laugh:

The Wampa is exactly as should be, when made by TLG.

I hope Hasbro wont make it the same way, but to me this one is perfect LEGO-system-scale-and-design-wise.

I like the Wampa. The arms can't be avoided, but I'm really hoping it's more than just three pieces. Building is always, and always will be, the best part.

Though as long as the rest of the set isn't one piece, I'll be fine. :tongue:

It's the nose (for me anyway) Looks a little out of place. Like the rest of it, especially the drumstick. Tasty :laugh: