KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Sorry if this is another one of my stupid questions, but does Barriss actually have tan skin instead of flesh? It looks like it, but I never saw anything that confirmed it or not.

Sorry if this is another one of my stupid questions, but does Barriss actually have tan skin instead of flesh? It looks like it, but I never saw anything that confirmed it or not.

Bricklink says it's tan. :wink:

Hey guys!

Wow - lots to catch up on eh? Man, about 2 weeks ago my account got really screwed up, and I was rejected from EB since - wasn't able to do anything related to the site.

But luckily, thats fixed now. I also just got back from holiday yesterday too.

Theres really not that much news , just more threadcrap - no offence ment to anyone, but thats just my opinion.... I'm sure there were some good discussions. Anyway, the only new thing I've noticed it the new pics of the MINI's, Which are IMO very average. I actully prefer the original MINI X-wing :sceptic: But, Luckily I don't collect Mini's anymore anyway (BTW, PM me if you want any of them - or SW technic sets for that matter)

I'm personally quite dissapointed with the 2010 lineup. There's nothing really astonishing or super cool. There are a few reasonable sets, but there's a lot of sad excuses for sets around. Oh well, more money for MOCing and other themes nice sets. I look forward to hearing more about this romored UCS :cry_happy:

Great to be back!

^^^It is tan. I compared her to the battle droid and they are identical. Some pictures may look like her skin is green or yellow, but that is just the lighting maybe. :classic:

Edited by Jar Jar

Yes, her skin tone is tan.

And to confirm it here's a pic.

SNIP

At least she has a top on. :tongue: I think tan was the best choice without making a new color or reviving olive that was with Ulindi. Bariss is was paler than her I believe.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Even though the info you presented was old it's nice that you are taking interest in what you're doing.

P.S. It is ok to post a link to a page with watermarked pics. :wink:

Good. Here you go.

Link (not my pics)

P.S.

I've lurked since 2008. I just never post.

The pictures are also available on flickr if you type the set number. Hopefully, we'll get non watermark pictures soon and the pricing for those sets aren't too high :grin:

Yes, her skin tone is tan.

Same as Luminara which is very good! Now we need a non-LUL Luminara as well.

I hate, hate, hate that they did those. Vader was totally ok with me, but the rest :angry:

I hate, hate, hate that they did those. Vader was totally ok with me, but the rest :angry:

:wink: (Click the smilie)

I got the TRI-Fighter yesterday, and to my disgust the Commander Battle Droid's head printing pattern was slanted to one side! :angry: I'm tempted to ring up Customer Services and ask for another...

Luminara's skin is more Greener though -but tan would do she should appear along with new geonosians from the season two- she is captured on Geonosis i've heard- please no more spoilers season two starts here.... next saturday- yay :classic: less than week and it certainly looks cooler than season 1 :thumbup: btw i think that this Barris may be the most beautiful minifig ever...

After looking at some of the pictures again more closely, I have to say that in my opinion the new Turbo Tank looks extremely similar to the old one. Except for of course the wheels and maybe a new turret on top, the body looks almost identical, which personally I don't like. I felt like the last one just wasn't a very good design. Hopefully I am wrong and they have made improvements that warrant a purchase to the new one.

Here is another Swamp Speeder review.

We have our own now, thanks to Rufus:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37651

I don't think there's much more to discuss about the speeder besides the fact that Lego shop says it's on backorder 'till 2011. :grin:

About Plo Koon's fighter: Anakin's had a horrible ejection feature, but Ahsoka's had a great duel action missile shooter. Do you think Plo's will be the same as Ahsoka's or a third re-design?

We have our own now, thanks to Rufus:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37651

I don't think there's much more to discuss about the speeder besides the fact that Lego shop says it's on backorder 'till 2011. :grin:

About Plo Koon's fighter: Anakin's had a horrible ejection feature, but Ahsoka's had a great duel action missile shooter. Do you think Plo's will be the same as Ahsoka's or a third re-design?

IMO i think itll be a 3rd re-design, if it were like Ahsoka's it would be cheaper i think. :sceptic:

Hey guys I am sorry for my bad spelling,anyways if you go on this web site http://starwars.com/vault/collecting/news20100113.html you will find the image of the summer lego set backround :thumbup: I think it looks cool :classic:

Thanks!

I've been looking for that for a while.

We've seen it before - can't remember when.

It looks a lot like the boxes in the prelim pictures floating the internet.

med_gallery_101_33_7556.jpg

Hey guys I am sorry for my bad spelling,anyways if you go on this web site http://starwars.com/vault/collecting/news20100113.html you will find the image of the summer lego set backround :thumbup: I think it looks cool :classic:

I am very sorry, we have known this and have had legal pictures (through a video) of the boxes and images already. Thanks anyways! :classic:

I may be the only one who thinks this, but I'm somewhat disapointed with how the Wampa Attack was executed. I'm not disapointed that Zev Senesca was included as the Snowspeeder Pilot, but rather with the fact that the Snowspeeder was included at all. It adds about $20 to the price, and it's inclusion doesn't a fit in with the "Wampa Attack" theme. I would have preferred that the Snowspeeder be put in a new set, along with a turret and marketed at a $24.99 price point, allowing the Wampa cave to be a different set, with a Taun-Taun, and to be marketed at the same $24.99 price point.

Does anyone agree with me, or am I alone here?

I may be the only one who thinks this, but I'm somewhat disapointed with how the Wampa Attack was executed. I'm not disapointed that Zev Senesca was included as the Snowspeeder Pilot, but rather with the fact that the Snowspeeder was included at all. It adds about $20 to the price, and it's inclusion doesn't a fit in with the "Wampa Attack" theme. I would have preferred that the Snowspeeder be put in a new set, along with a turret and marketed at a $24.99 price point, allowing the Wampa cave to be a different set, with a Taun-Taun, and to be marketed at the same $24.99 price point.

Does anyone agree with me, or am I alone here?

Mmm I think the snowspeeder with Zev Senesca do fit in with this set. It was he who discovered Han and Luke, and Han has already been included in the Echo Base set. So the Wampa Attack and Echo Base set combined actually make great sense, and somehow complete the whole scenario, they're just not released in the same wave.

Mmm I think the snowspeeder with Zev Senesca do fit in with this set. It was he who discovered Han and Luke, and Han has already been included in the Echo Base set. So the Wampa Attack and Echo Base set combined actually make great sense, and somehow complete the whole scenario, they're just not released in the same wave.

It is possible, I guess, that Lego may do a co-pack type thing with Echo Base and the Wampa cave. It would be a good way to keep sales up for the eho base while the hoth BP's are on the shelves. Or they may even do a full hoth pack with both BPs, echo base, and the wampa cave - mabye even the AT-AT? :look:

:laugh:

I wasn't arguing against the inclusion of Zev, I agree that he is the best pilot for the Snowspeeder in this case, I was arguing against including the snowspeeder. Although, you do make a point about it and Echo Base.

Thanks JCC, Jar Jar, and Nintha. :classic: I guess I'll be getting that set then, to have them both side by side.