KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I'm pretty sure that the helmets will be new, but the visors will still be printed on the pilots' heads. And to be honest, it doesn't bother me too much. The question is if the faces will be CW or normal style.

No, I think the question is "Why in the blasted world would you not care if the visors are printed or not?!" :tongue:

Although, I have to admit that I will get the ARC no matter what, even if the are printed on. I am just hoping the pleasure it would make a lot of people feel is a nice enough reason for TLC to make plastic trans-neon orange visors for the Phase II pilots.

Just my thoughts of this:

The landspeeder is again a mega-sized one. The first one (7110) was really good size wise.

I thought if they where to release a new one it would have been much more in a better scale,

and with some new parts for the front to make it more accurate. I´d rather had a smaller one,

with less parts, and something else around it. More figs or whatever. It is after all something classy

from the first movie ever made in SW.

Tie Defender? Tie Defender??

Nice it is not in blue anymore. But isn´t this a EU set? Or could we expect this junk in CW?

Since we got the great 10131, and 7664 I really dislike all TIE-versions exept the once actually seen in the movies.

Worst part... got to buy one :D I´d much rather had a new Bomber.

The Droid Tri-Fighter I must see better pics of. The first one was ok, this might be improved some.

Could be it is slightly to big though.

Rest of the sets I really looking forward to see with better pics. That goes for all sets by the way.

Really? A TIE during the Clone Wars? Not on my watch! :tongue: But you know, this isn't EU. Everyone says so, but it was around during the Galactic Civil War, just not in the movies! It was around right before the Battle of Endor. I'm no expert, but I'm sure sure one of the main characters, like Luke or Han fought one at some point. I know people really hate everything non-OT, but this is about as close as it gets, and it's a really cool set! I'll review it, and you'll see some pluses!

I think that's supposed to be a Mark IV Sentry Droid, not a Jedi trainer droid, and the spy they're discussing is Garindan, as others have said.

I just don't think he'll be in the set at all.

You're right. But, why did Lego include something so.... not-noticeable. I only have seen the DVD version recently and I still don't notice it. Oh well, it's still a nice little four piece inclusion, I just wonder the point from it.

Maybe a price value raise when they charge it as a minifig. :laugh:

Tie Defender was the pinnacle of the fighters in the Tie Fighter game on PC. I can not understand how people dislike this model. It is so slick.

I don't even give a hoot about the thousands of Star Wars games around, but I love the TIE Defender. I just don't see whats so bad, I love the shape, and the set looks very cool to me! It would go great in my TIE fighter collection. And so would another bley TIE opening hatch because the blue-less TIE I built to go with Vaders was made from pieces of a pre-2004 set, but we can't have everything! :laugh: So really, it's everyone's loss if they hate this ship, I want to expand my TIE collection to everything excluding the ones with less than 6 canonical appearances.

Edited by Darth Legolas

But you know, this isn't EU. Everyone says so, but it was around during the Galactic Civil War, just not in the movies! It was around right before the Battle of Endor.

That's exactly what EU is. :tongue: Expanding the Star Wars universe beyond the movies. It's not just what happens before and after.

You're right. But, why did Lego include something so.... not-noticeable. I only have sene the DVD version recently and I still don'tnotice it. Oh well, it's still a nice little four piece inclusion, I just wonder the point from it.

Maybe a price value raise when they charge it as a minifig. :laugh:

There was one floating around when the sandtroopers questioned them in the speeder, so it fits into the scene.

Why did they need to include a mouse droid on the Star Destroyer. You only notice it on the Death Star. It's just a tiny droid made of a couple of parts that increases playability.

It was around during the Galactic Civil War, just not in the movies! It was around right before the Battle of Endor. I'm no expert, but I'm sure sure one of the main characters, like Luke or Han fought one at some point.

You are right. The Defender was first used when Renegade Squadron storms an Imperial Star destroyer to rescue Ackbar before the Battle of Endor.

Just bumping these links, to save the trouble of digging through several pages. :wink:
...and the spy they're discussing is Garindan, as others have said.

I just don't think he'll be in the set at all.

I agree, he will probably no be in the set, though it would be nice. I think that if he was in the set, we would have been able to spot an obvious Garindan shaped object on the Prelim picture, when I clearly cannot see anything even resembling him.

I agree, he will probably no be in the set, though it would be nice. I think that if he was in the set, we would have been able to spot an obvious Garindan shaped object on the Prelim picture, when I clearly cannot see anything even resembling him.

I agree. If there was a Garindan in the set, than I am sure that they would place him in a more noticeable place on the box, as that would be the reason a lot of people would buy the set. Also, if there was a Garindan in the set, I am sure that Baby would have passed the info to us by now. :wink:

That's exactly what EU is. :tongue: Expanding the Star Wars universe beyond the movies. It's not just what happens before and after.

There was one floating around when the sandtroopers questioned them in the speeder, so it fits into the scene.

Why did they need to include a mouse droid on the Star Destroyer. You only notice it on the Death Star. It's just a tiny droid made of a couple of parts that increases playability.

Well, I'll give both of those to you, but I still think the Defender Deserves a little respect! :tongue:

And, to clear something up, I'm not complaining about the little droid, I love it! I just never noticed it. But I get it now! Mouse Droids are a little bit more known, mostly because there are like, 8 billion of them when Anakin is on Mustafar in the Separatists outpost. (Forgive me if I'm wrong, they probably aren't mouse droids as they are a lot smaller.)

Just bumping these links, to save the trouble of digging through several pages. :wink:

Thanks a bunch! Of course I already saved them as my desktop screen compiled in MS paint. :laugh: (Yes, I'm a PC! :oh3: )

(USD) So I speculate that the Speeder Will Be overpriced $30-40, same with the Defender. The Battlepacks will be $11-12 The Freeco won't be much, probably the same as the battlepacks. The Tri-Fighter I guess will be $20, and at the very, very most $30. The ARC-170 could be anywhere from $50-70.

It's also a very bad picture, and I didn't even see the little floaty droid until someone mentioned it. There's also not much reason to buy the thing without a new fig- as with the ARC-170 and the new fighter pilots.

I'm sure in the final box pictures he'll be much more visible.

I see the garindon in the backround in the landspeeder set he has a hood and a black cape clear as day Kit fisto in the arc 170 I wonder if he will have the same head as the jedi set

I see the garindon in the backround in the landspeeder set he has a hood and a black cape clear as day

Behind the Stormtrooper? :wacko: That's the only thing I can think of, and I'm pretty sure that's just part of the background...

Behind the Stormtrooper? :wacko: That's the only thing I can think of, and I'm pretty sure that's just part of the background...

It's right to the left of the stormie, it has a black cape and hood, with a light flesh face. It's easier to see in the thumbnail on Brickipedia. (Link) :wink:

Just 5 figures with the Landspeeder guys, at least that's what it looks like. Your Garindan is just a figment of your imaginations.

I believe there our only about three of us or so who think that still...

The rest of us have been trying to prove that wrong :wink: (and I think we almost have!)

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

Just 5 figures with the Landspeeder guys, at least that's what it looks like. Your Garindan is just a figment of your imaginations.

Now that he pointed it out, I do see one of those spy things. :wacko:

And speaking of Brickpedia, it says that C-3PO has a new color, but what color would that be? We already had a pearl gold one, right? Also, R2-D2 apparently has a new design, or is it the same one from the Y-Wing/ Death Star?

All I ask is for the Tie Defender to be a +1 in workmanship over the darth vader tie fighter.. The one with the minifig. They can release a UCS version of the Tie Defender. I wouldn't mind. :)

Also, R2-D2 apparently has a new design, or is it the same one from the Y-Wing/ Death Star?
It can't be the one from Anakin's Y-wing, since the design on that R2-D2 is a Clone Wars version. :wink:

My guess it that it'll be exactly the same as the one in Endor Battle (which was also in the Death Star).

It's right to the left of the stormie, it has a black cape and hood, with a light flesh face. It's easier to see in the thumbnail on Brickipedia. (Link) :wink:

I think I see what you mean, but that 'fig' is clearly much bigger than any of the other figs, and doesn't look like it's made of LEGO at all. He wouldn't have a light flesh face anyway.

I think I see what you mean, but that 'fig' is clearly much bigger than any of the other figs, and doesn't look like it's made of LEGO at all. He wouldn't have a light flesh face anyway.

I totally agree with ADHO15!

When I remember right that spy which directed the Sandtroopers to the hangar where Han's Millenium Falcon was did not include a fleesh face but a black face with some sort of trunk. :wink:

Btw: I hope that the Imperial admiral/general/whatever minifig in the Snowtroopers BP will have a new torso print - and not be again only the regular common Imperial Officer suit :hmpf: (like TLG did already wrong with the General Veers minifig in the 10178 Motorized AT-AT).

Klaus-Dieter

Hi

I just saw this page here. It has the new star wars sets. If these have been posted just ignore it as Im not searching through these pages and I know there were some on the last page but not a whole folder.

Hi

I just saw this page here. It has the new star wars sets. If these have been posted just ignore it as Im not searching through these pages and I know there were some on the last page but not a whole folder.

We've seen them all before, but thanks anyway, Eskallon.

Finally more Hoth sets! Ive been waiting ages for them...

Battlepack sized, im gonna buy both. :sweet:

No, they have confidential marks on them, therefore the pictures won't be posted in here.

KimT could maybe post a link or a short update saying "Pictures already found for the sets *Insert the numbers here* ".

Hi

Being that I'm not here when most are, I must have missed these. This is good news for me actually. There aren't many that I want, which my wallet thanks me for. I suppse getting like 10 of each battle pack will add up fast.