Sign in to follow this  
Lego lover

Missing Star Wars minifigs

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

We can create a lot of minifigs with other parts .

Pregnant Padme :

Hair : [ http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=87990 ]

Head : [ http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpx83 ] light flesh

Torso : [ http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=973px171 ] with dk red arms and lt flesh hands

Legs : black

Edited by KimT

four or five years ago this could have been a thread with tons of entries. TLG has done a good job of filling in the blanks with missing minifigs. As it stands, I think there's really only two large groups of characters that have yet to be addressed, and of course we're talking about Cantina patrons and Jabba minions.

Personally, I'd love to put together my own cantina band, or get a nice-looking Max Rebo or Oola in minifig format.

ANH

Aunt Beru

Battle of Yavin pilots (Jek Porkins for example)

TESB

4-LOM

Zuckuss

2-1B

ROTJ

Nien Nunb

Teebo

ANH

Aunt Beru

TESB

4-LOM

Zuckuss

2-1B

ROTJ

Nien Nunb

Teebo

Absolutely spot on - they should have made a Beru with the Sandcrawler Set - not enough Lego SW female characters for my liking (my daughter would like a few more that's for sure). And Jek Porkins! He'd have to be holding a chicken leg.

TESB

4-LOM

Zuckuss

2-1B

Wow-- How could I forget 4-LOM and Zuckuss?? But don't panic-- I'm sure they'll be available with a 5th version of Slave 1 in 2012, haha

(end sarcasm)

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Nope, I'm pretty sure that is what will happen - instead of doing something original, like making a Lego Mist Hunter with Zuckuss and 4-LOM, we shall get another Slave I within a few years - perhaps to coincide with the live action show, in which Boba will likely play a role - that has 4-LOM and Zuckuss thrown in. Sigh, Lego, sigh. There is honestly no reason why they can't delve into EU designs, since they forget the number 1 rule - if it's Star Wars Lego, and it's priced within reason...it's gonna sell. For that matter, the Mist Hunter is no longer than an X-wing - it could easily be a 40 or 50 dollar set and sell like hotcakes. But no, we shall get another 80 dollar Slave I... :wacko:

Here is my idea for a Episode II Padme:

.Brown Ponytail

.Leia Head

.Custom Decal :hmpf_bad:

.White Legs

I couldn't think of a suitable torso so you'd probably have to resort to custom decals :hmpf_bad:

Edited by BrickClick

We still haven't seen a Clone Wars version of Padme.

clonewarspad.jpg

What do Lego have against her?

I think they just would have trouble finding a set to put her in. Maybe if they make another Mustafar set.

I have 3 words for a new character: Grand Admiral Thrawn. He is one of the most important characters in the EU, he deserves a minifig. Also some Nohgri would be nice.

I know most people don't like The Phantom Menace, but I would also like a Shmi Skywalker. After all, she's the mater familias of the Skywalker clan.

@ Penitent Tangent: Awesome pic! Where is it from?

Edited by Wout

in 2011 to coincide with the release of Ep. I they can make a set of Queen Amidala's ship that could include Queen Amidala(duh), a few handmaidens including Padme, Ric Olie, Obi wan or Qui-gon, and an Astromech or two(preferably the blue and yellow one). Or they can make Padme's ship that's been used in CW and Ep II.

i think we should get some jedi see sea tin and yarael poof

it would also be great to get the chancelers adviser the blue guy

and then a death star plot w/ the cool helmets

I know most people don't like The Phantom Menace, but I would also like a Shmi Skywalker. After all, she's the mater familias of the Skywalker clan.

@ Penitent Tangent: Awesome pic! Where is it from?

It's from the Lego Star Wars III trailer.

i think we should get some jedi see sea tin and yarael poof

it would also be great to get the chancelers adviser the blue guy

and then a death star plot w/ the cool helmets

I would kill for an official Saesee Tiin minifig to be made. He's always been one of my favorite Jedi and they've made all my other favorite Jedi(Plo Koon and Kit Fisto) up to this point, so Saesee would be perfect.

A death star pilot/gunner would be epic. I've always loved those helmets.

How about a chrome gold C-3PO with a silver leg (ANH / ESB)? This could be a good way of bringing back the chrome gold C-3PO without upsetting the people who've paid top-price for the limited edition.

Alternatively this could be a good custom for somebody who's got more money than sense! :laugh:

c-3po_silver_leg.jpg

c-3po_silver_leg_reverse.jpg

This visualisation found on the internet and photoshopped by me.

Edited by Praiter Yed

ANH

Aunt Beru

TESB

4-LOM

Zuckuss

2-1B

ROTJ

Nien Nunb

Teebo

I believe 2-1B (medical droid) is in Palpatine's Shuttle, correct?

While that's a nice Chrome Concept, do you guys realize that this thread has been inactive for almost a month now?

While that's a nice Chrome Concept, do you guys realize that this thread has been inactive for almost a month now?

Thanks, I wanted to do this when the thread started but due to my incredibly busy life :laugh: it's taken me this long to get-round-to-it. Besides, is there a time limit on thinking of new minifigs?

BTW how about a chrome dome R2-D2?

Thanks, I wanted to do this when the thread started but due to my incredibly busy life :laugh: it's taken me this long to get-round-to-it. Besides, is there a time limit on thinking of new minifigs?

No, but it isn't good forum conduct to 'bump' old topics.

No, but it isn't good forum conduct to 'bump' old topics.

Oh, well this is the first forum I've ever joined so I will try not to 'bump' any topics in future - thanks for the advice.

I don't mean to mini-mod, but I think this is one of those topics that can be bumped from time to time because it's not dealing with a bit of news that eventually becomes out-of-date, I believe that it is a topic that is bumped as people bring new ideas, such as the future star wars sets topic.

That being said, I would love to see Sasee Tinn (don't know if thats spelt right) adn Ki-adi-mundi, as well as Shak Ti, I guess you could say all the jedis that they missed, but I would prefer if they were done in OT fashion rather then CW, but I guess Plo Koon doesn't look to bad, he can be used for PT as well as CW but Aalya is a little :sick: . I would also love to see them make the rest of the bounty hunters (4-lom and zuckuss) from episode 5, and I would love to see a princess leia disguised as Boush.

I don't mean to mini-mod, but I think this is one of those topics that can be bumped from time to time because it's not dealing with a bit of news that eventually becomes out-of-date, I believe that it is a topic that is bumped as people bring new ideas, such as the future star wars sets topic.

Yeah, okay. I'm trying not to mini mod as well, it just annoys me.

...and I would love to see a princess leia disguised as Boush.

Good call. There's some great customs of this about, but an official version would be cool - maybe we can expect one for the ROTJ anniversary? Also, how about Ewok Village Leia?

Yeah, okay. I'm trying not to mini mod as well, it just annoys me.

Rather than getting annoyed at the new guy who accidentally may :cry_sad: or may not :classic: have committed a forum faux pas, why not have a more constructive input and let us know which figures you think are missing?

Rather than getting annoyed at the new guy who accidentally may :cry_sad: or may not :classic: have committed a forum faux pas, why not have a more constructive input and let us know which figures you think are missing?

Being new shouldn't be an excuse; as every major forum has an topic describing why they don't want topics bumped, but I'll admit this wasn't so bad. Take the guy who recently bumped the review of the Death Star, that was bad.

And to make this post relevant to the topic, I want we need more Padme 'figs. It's a no-brainer, everyone knows that. :tongue::wink: