Opps:'done do' should be 'done to'.

4707697378_84f9105dae.jpg

4707055103_2f2a75376c.jpg

4707055181_6204a81224.jpg

4707055281_0759f507c3.jpg

4707055393_56ed67452f.jpg

4707055539_a8db67a1b3.jpg

4707055679_668e34f285.jpg

Well, there it is. And now Mr. Wayneright couln't explain what happened to the Bluecoats, it would spoil the suprise.

For those who have had trouble reading certain lines, I have bigger versions of the panels here.

haha, I did not get it at all the first time I looked it over, but then I read it all the way through, and that's pretty funny.

haha, I did not get it at all the first time I looked it over, but then I read it all the way through, and that's pretty funny.

I'm glad you found it funny. Now I'll have to wait and see how those dirty Blues react to Mr. Waynerights offbeat way of defending himself.

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper

:thumbup:Great, very funny! I was pleased to see that you included the fish slap.

Hmm well I find it odd how there were no Redcoats except you near-by. :pir-sceptic:Oh and Bluecoats are supreme always! :pirate_skel1:

Little do you know that you in-fact created more Greencoats disguised as trees BWAHAHAHA!

Silence idiots. :pir-hmpf:

Nice story with a surprising end.

The red text however, wasn't easy to read, maybe you could have better put a white background to it.

Since you defeated us in a very stupid way I can live with it :pir-classic: Still a good entry.

Hmm well I find it odd how there were no Redcoats except you near-by. :pir-sceptic:Oh and Bluecoats are supreme always! :pirate_skel1:

Little do you know that you in-fact created more Greencoats disguised as trees BWAHAHAHA!

To Arjay's blue persona all i=I have to say is it only takes one Redcoat to defeat many Bluecoats, and besides Mr. Wayneright knew that you would get distracted fighting hapless goons, so that he could finish his lunch. And for Arjay's green persona, why do you think that the trees were ruining his view and needing to be cut down.

Nice story with a surprising end.

The red text however, wasn't easy to read, maybe you could have better put a white background to it.

Since you defeated us in a very stupid way I can live with it :pir-classic: Still a good entry.

Stupid? Really? Learn some new adjectives for more meaningful insults bluecoat, you can find them in a dictionary, but, oh wait, you inept Bluecoats don't own any.

That was a very funny and very original entry. Most people who are good with plants are said to have a green thumb. It appears that Mr. Wayneright has a green ****!

Way to go Redcoats!

Nice comic! :pir-classic: Watching the different ways to kill a Bluecoat was funny :pir-laugh: , good job! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

That was the part I had the most fun making.

Ninjas and sharks. Thats just hilarious.

Ninjas and CyberSharks are FTW, are they not?

I just have to scratch my head at this one.... though, i did like the shark-mech.

Case and point made. I warned everybody that when Mr. Wayneright gets revenge, in this case for his lunch, he will do it in a highly confusing manner. This way he can keep you simple minded Bluecoats thinking about what just happened long ennough for him to get you all as well.

If I understand well, that nasty, you urine in public? :pir-sick: ... and You tell me, on my ToR2 entry, that the redcoats have manners!, I don't think so.... :hmpf_bad:

And thank god that the pictures doesn't have smells... imagine what is the smell of many redcoats "fortress" :pir-sick:

If I understand well, that nasty, you urine in public? :pir-sick: ... and You tell me, on my ToR2 entry, that the redcoats have manners!, I don't think so.... :hmpf_bad:

And thank god that the pictures doesn't have smells... imagine what is the smell of many redcoats "fortress" :pir-sick:

Hey, those bluecoats inturrupted a man's lunch, and that is not very polite to begin with. :pir-angry:

And on the subject of the smell, it smells like cedar wood. :pir-tongue: