Superkalle

LDD 4.0 to be released in September

I hope LDD 4.0 will have a fewer limitations. My estimations for the new features include the ability to fit belts on 2, or more pulley wheels and a better hinge alignment tool!

IMHO, what would be nice for me would be to be able to specify the angle of rotation/hinge or use a little angle step (like in SR3D where you can rotate bricks with a step of a half degree using SHIFT or CTRL).

Won't be submitting any models, but I can't wait for the program itself. What I really want is an animation function for the PF bricks, like they used to have for the trains.

Rocket Shark Chariot Final Level

space_pirate_-_rocket_shark_chariot_final.jpg

I took your advice Superkalle and made it less fragile. I re-made the first two levels so they were a lot more stable. Even if they decide not to use the submissions it was fun making them :classic:

I took your advice Superkalle and made it less fragile. I re-made the first two levels so they were a lot more stable. Even if they decide not to use the submissions it was fun making them :classic:

Great - look sturdier now.

I heard that they got over 1400 entries to the DbM "Starter Model" contest. It's going to be interesting to see which ones they chose to be in the LDD 4.0 release.

Won't be submitting any models, but I can't wait for the program itself. What I really want is an animation function for the PF bricks, like they used to have for the trains.

What I also really want is a manupulation tool for flexible elements e.g. hoses, tubing, flexable axles, etc.

hey superkalle there's no chance the LDD team would give you preview screenshots, huh? I'm a terrible person for asking :devil:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman