Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

I know, which is why I started using Quicktopic for the present game. They use Quicktopic over at mafiascum.net too.

I know you know, you're the one who first told me, and I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know. :tongue:

So I played in the Harry Potter mafia game back five years ago, do I still need to do the mafia school? I would really love to participate in future mafia games I just don't want to overstep boundaries :grin:

So I played in the Harry Potter mafia game back five years ago, do I still need to do the mafia school? I would really love to participate in future mafia games I just don't want to overstep boundaries :grin:

It's not my place to say but personally I'd be thrilled to have you come back asap, we really need to get more players involved!

I agree with jluck. We've "initiated" around five hopefuls over the past year without passing Mafia School, and you've already played a non-Mafia School game so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to participate. As jluck said, we need to get more people involved; hopefully, you'l be able to play in the next game if you want!

Thanks guys that would be really fun. I look forward to being able to participate in future games! I know all the rules to mafia and werewolf from the Harry Potter game having played it many times at a summer camp when I was a camp counselor. Are there any specific house rules for the Eurobricks one now or is it basically the same?

Edited by Forresto

Thanks guys that would be really fun. I look forward to being able to participate in future games! I know all the rules to mafia and werewolf from the Harry Potter game having played it many times at a summer camp when I was a camp counselor. Are there any specific house rules for the Eurobricks one now or is it basically the same?

A good idea would be to read through a completed game or two to see how they develop and so you can get familiar with the primary roles that we use here.

A good idea would be to read through a completed game or two to see how they develop and so you can get familiar with the primary roles that we use here.

I will definitely. Now with Kingdoms mafia complete i'm excited for the next game!

Edited by Forresto

I will definitely. Now with Kingdoms mafia complete i'm excited for the next game!

Good :classic: Bob has a game scheduled for May, but there might be one before that if someone else decides to host one.

Good :classic: Bob has a game scheduled for May, but there might be one before that if someone else decides to host one.

I hope someone else has one planned before then. I might have mafia withdrawal. :grin:

I hope someone else has one planned before then. I might have mafia withdrawal. :grin:

After one game? Things definitely look promising for the future of Mafia... :thumbup:

When I sent Dragonator a PM about hosting (at the start of February), Bob's game in May was the next scheduled. Hopefully someone will host one before that.

I'm working on a sequel, but there's no way I can get it out before May.

Didn't TPRU say he was planning on hosting?

Would it be wise to play a few more games before hosting? I've played 4 and the requirement is 3, but I can see why it would be better to have plenty of experience first.

I've had a SHIELD vs. HYDRA game in early development since I started playing here (I needed to play more games before anything could happen with it) but if I'm allowed to I suppose I could expedite that process. :sweet:

Would it be wise to play a few more games before hosting? I've played 4 and the requirement is 3, but I can see why it would be better to have plenty of experience first.

I've had a SHIELD vs. HYDRA game in early development since I started playing here (I needed to play more games before anything could happen with it) but if I'm allowed to I suppose I could expedite that process. :sweet:

Just PM Dragonator about it

It's not a rule, per se, but usually a good idea to announce your game after you've been approved to run it. :wink:

That's why I said hopefully... :look:

And I'd already said what the theme was in my original post, so I'm not really giving anything away. :wink:

Hey kids,

Pro hosting tip coming from your sensei. You can still make writeboards using the old site by following this link exactly:

http://123.writeboard.com/new

As opposed to just going to writeboard.com, because that will redirect you to the closing message. :wink:

Hey kids,

Pro hosting tip coming from your sensei. You can still make writeboards using the old site by following this link exactly:

http://123.writeboard.com/new

As opposed to just going to writeboard.com, because that will redirect you to the closing message. :wink:

Thanks, that's really helpful :thumbup:

When's the next mafia school game?

I can't speak for the hosts but many hosts are now allowing 1-2 new players a game, even if it's not a Mafia school. I'd suggest signing up for the next game and seeing if the host minds your playing! Hope you play, I always am happy to see new interest!