Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

This has actually been discussed before, many months ago, but nothing has been implemented yet. If there is sufficient continued interest in Mafia however, then I will be looking at allowing for a series of "Junior League" games aimed at beginners. Hopefully the turn out for the next Mafia game will give me some idea of whether there are enough dedicated forum members to allow for this or not. :wink:

Thanks for the answer, Draggy. It never asks to hurt hurts to ask. I'll just try my luck with the future games.

The problem with taking a two week vacation from your notes while planning a mafia is that you may come back to sketchy notes on certain roles that simply don't mean anything to you anymore...

And for all you wondering, Sign-Up should be a little more than a week from now. First I have an interview to publish, and a comic to finish, and a logo to design, and then we're ready to go!

The problem with taking a two week vacation from your notes while planning a mafia is that you may come back to sketchy notes on certain roles that simply don't mean anything to you anymore...

And for all you wondering, Sign-Up should be a little more than a week from now. First I have an interview to publish, and a comic to finish, and a logo to design, and then we're ready to go!

I can't wait! :classic:

Ah, I see. Well that works, though It'll be interesting to see how Zepher can throw all this together so quickly.default_laugh_new.gif

Indeed it will! Zepher assures me he will be ready in time though. He better be. :devil::wink:

Yes sir, I'm next. Just back from a vacation, by the way..

Without giving too much away my game will be unlike any game hosted here before! More will be told when the time for sign-ups is here, but for one thing, all you complaining about there never being enough spots may be plesently surprised.

I'm excited! I havent played a forum mafia game before, but I really want to, I hope I get chosen!

I'm also very excited to see what it is. The Hogwarts Mafia game has me really made interested in these kind of games and an even more new concept of mafia games certainly has my attention.

And I've finally remembered which game these mafia games resemble: Weerwolven van Wakkerdam (Die Werwölfe von Düsterwald). A German cart game which is well known and fun to play. A quick look at Wikipedia learns that Weerwolven is based on Mafia, the original Russian game. :thumbup:

I'm thinking sign-up will begin the 10th or 13th, if that's okay with Draggy. I told him a little later orginally, but I want to get this rolling!

I'm thinking sign-up will begin the 10th or 13th, if that's okay with Draggy. I told him a little later orginally, but I want to get this rolling!

Fine by me, whenever you are ready. :classic:

He actually told me whenever I was ready, so who knows when that will be. It could be sooner, if y'all are really lucky :wink: .

He actually told me whenever I was ready, so who knows when that will be. It could be sooner, if y'all are really lucky :wink: .

*Bites a rabbit's foot off*

Sorry, what were you saying? :grin:

What's the situation with mystery games? Red Moon is seemingly dead, and I think Dragon and Shadows missed their summer mark. I'm not looking to host one, just asking.

What's the situation with mystery games? Red Moon is seemingly dead, and I think Dragon and Shadows missed their summer mark. I'm not looking to host one, just asking.

I believing Hinckly was/is in the process of moving house, but I'm not entirely sure.

I memory serves me right, there was also some discussion about the continuation of Mystery Games. I think there was.

I believing Hinckly was/is in the process of moving house, but I'm not entirely sure.

I memory serves me right, there was also some discussion about the continuation of Mystery Games. I think there was.

There was. It's buried a page or two back.

I think the final upshot of the conversation was that no one really knows what a Mystery Game should actually be like, though.

I am curious to see how Red Moon finishes up, and if there is another mystery game, I'd love to take part in it.

EDIT: Nevermind, the discussion was part of the RM Discussiontopic, not it's own separate topic. And it's on the first page of this forum. :hmpf:

Edited by Walter Kovacs

Hinck is incredibly busy these days, so Red Moon is on hold.

Mafia and the various Wargames are progressing on schedule.

And, plans are currently in development behind the scenes for a new type of EB experience that I'm sure many of you will enjoy. I'm just not going to tell you anything about it. :devil:

Hinck is incredibly busy these days, so Red Moon is on hold.

Mafia and the various Wargames are progressing on schedule.

And, plans are currently in development behind the scenes for a new type of EB experience that I'm sure many of you will enjoy. I'm just not going to tell you anything about it. :devil:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL US NOW!!! Now I am getting excited again :laugh:

It's not that new EB Roleplaying game, is it? The one that made KhoRne's new idea obsolete?

It's not that new EB Roleplaying game, is it? The one that made KhoRne's new idea obsolete?

Yeah, Shadows, everybody who has followed this topic knows about it already. :tongue:

As a matter of fact, we've made some progress with the project, but it still needs a whole lot of work, so don't expect it to start anytime soon. If all goes well, it's going to be the most awesomestess game that has ever graced this forum. :grin:

I know about Hinckley moving, I'm just saying why should it hold back the other mystery games that are set to play? One of them's deadline has already passed.

And n ow I cannot wait for the roleplaying game.

Edited by CallMePie

Yeah, Shadows, everybody who has followed this topic knows about it already. :tongue:

It's like phoning someone up to warn them about a surprise party, and then wondering why the aren't surprised when it happens! :laugh:

It's good to see a lot of effort has been put into it, I imagen it will encompass a lot of themes.

I'm very excited to see what they've got waiting for us. With all the big names that are in on it, you know it's gotta be good.

Edited by Zepher