Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

You want to lynch the dancing ladys??? :cry2::facepalm::wall:

I highly doubt the dancing ladies are innocent... :tongue:

The Cleavage Sisters will have his head for this.

I highly doubt the dancing ladies are innocent... :tongue:

Agreed. :tongue:

How many votes do we need to lynch someone?

Depends on how many members are playing people are in this situation.

Vote: CallMePieOrDie :devil_laugh:

Unvote: Dancing Ladies. Vote: Little Foxy Foo Foo :poke:

Have fun at Brickworld, Quarryman! We'll eagerly be awaiting your return. :sweet:

Six months since I've played in a mafia game. :distressed: I need my fix, Q-man!

(That is, if I'll be in town to play it. :laugh::facepalm: )

Hmmm.

Dragonator calls the dancing ladies out on the stage to keep the mob entertained.

Quarry, where are you man!? :laugh:

I was told there would be dancing ladies. :grin:

Well, I guess we have waited that long, we can endure a bit longer. :sweet:

But why have you kept the dancing ladies a secret from us so far? :cry_sad:

Draggy, are the dancing ladies full time or part time, you are using them a lot at the moment :laugh:

Well, why don't you ask them? They're having a break after days of dancing, now that Quarryman has his game set up. :wink:

I noticed that Quarryman has changed his avatar to a creepy looking Belville doll. Does this mean that the PM's saying that you've been chosen have been sent out :cry_sad: ?

I noticed that Quarryman has changed his avatar to a creepy looking Belville doll. Does this mean that the PM's saying that you've been chosen have been sent out :cry_sad: ?

No, they haven't, but they will be sent very soon. :classic:

I noticed that Quarryman has changed his avatar to a creepy looking Belville doll.

Sugar daddy! :cry_sad:

Looks like Belville is off to a creepy start, I'll be patiently waiting the next game.

Dragonator, I was just looking through the index, and I noticed that the first two days of 'Fabuland Housewives' link to the first two days of 'The Forest'. Not sure if it was deliberate, but just encase, I thought I better point it out; so it can be amended.

Edited by Professor Flitwick

Hey Draggy,

I was also looking through the index (it's a popular place) and I noticed that their was no Mafia Survival list anymore. I was just wondering if this was for a reason as I always found it useful and nice to commend those who have won and played well in a game. Incase you don't know what I am talking about, here is the old threads list:

Mafia Game Winners (Survivors)

*snip!!*

Edited by Dragonator
Snipped!

Hey Draggy,

I was also looking through the index (it's a popular place) and I noticed that their was no Mafia Survival list anymore. I was just wondering if this was for a reason as I always found it useful and nice to commend those who have won and played well in a game. Incase you don't know what I am talking about, here is the old threads list:

Yes, it was removed for a reason. We have a new method of keeping track of this and we'll announce it when we're ready.

Indeed, after some discussion we've decided an alternative method of recognising Mafia merit is appropriate. This will be revealed in due time. :wink:

Because winning isn't everything? :innocent:

And mostly, surviving is not winning. The town or scum team wins, not just the survivors. Or, at least we're going to see how people take to that concept. But, as Draggy said, in due time. :wink:

And mostly, surviving is not winning. The town or scum team wins, not just the survivors. Or, at least we're going to see how people take to that concept. But, as Draggy said, in due time. :wink:

And sometimes inexperienced players vote you off on day one for a stupid reason, like you shell like cheese, and you have no chance to play. :sadnew:

And sometimes inexperienced players vote you off on day one for a stupid reason, like you shell like cheese, and you have no chance to play. :sadnew:

Shelling like cheese is certainly a stupid reason to be voted off. Almost as bad as being caught viewing the Portal. :tongue: