Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

ToR II Entry- Brothers in Arms

In response to me being a Redcoat, I decided to beat up on my brother, Capt.JohnPaul. :pir-skull: General Armendariz and Captain Blue (why does he always change his hair color??) Hair also make cameos.

001.jpg

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

Ha! Eat this Bluecoats! Redcoats shall win!!!

Sad, sad sad sad. You just came up with a list of stupid and unrealistic things to get your name out there. :pir-hmpf_bad: Here is a list of stupid, inrealistic, things. And the continuity on this is bad, you would think it would be better from some one who wants to be a movie director right? :pir-sceptic:

1. When I'm being slapped with a fish, it's actually a god source of protein. (If it's rotten, why is it flipping and flopping still?

2. When the shark jumps out of the water, I don't think sharks jump more than 1 story high out of water, some sharks live in the mesopelagic zone, which is 600 ft to 3000 ft below the water.

3. Again with the shark, if the meat is strapped to my foot, but according to kingofthezempk, it was near my butt, which is a a couple of feet away from the gludius maximus.

4. When the shark brings me to jar jar binks, how did it get into that place while breathing?

5. When the shark brings me to jar jar, I am tied in the chain, but in the earlier pic, I was just hanging there. :imperialguard_commander1:

6. Just to let you know, kotz (kingofthezempk) uses jar jar all the time to torture people in mocs, it's nothing new or original, just one of those stupid gimmicks.

7. When he says, through stuff at the bluecoat because I hate "fruit" or what ever, look at the food pyramid, you should have those because it is healthy with all those vitamins and energy, I'll just be stronger. Stupid red coats. :imperialguard_commander1:

8. For continuity, the pic after kotz sais "through food at the bluecoat" you see the tower he was standing in, the table with the food isn't there anymore. What's up with that?

9. Super potions don't exist, and no one grows a beard AND become old with that gray hair so fast.

10. If your supposed to be SUPPORTING your side, why are redcoats so clumsy, they accidentely kill someone, not good.

So I made my list of TEN flaws, not so good, he just thinks this is so funny even though he didn't realize the consiquences.

P.S. he'll probably just edit the post and fix everything.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Nice entry! :pir-classic: You really made me laugh when you stuck Armandariz in a crate and said that crates are enemys of barrels. :pir_laugh2:

Very funny, and good job.

-

General Redwater

I agree, the barrel vs crate thing is funny, what do you think he does in his barrel all day? He probably has a wii, a refrigerator full of soda, a rocket, and lots legos of course.

You made him have a date with Jar Jar Binks!!!Even war has rules and he also had limits!!!!I outta tie you up and make you watch the 3 PREQUELS just to punish you lightly!! :pir-angry:

Edited by hawkrider

LOL, I can feel the anger in the air.

I had no idea the bluecoat/redcoat hatred was so strong.

You haven't seen the worst of it. :pir_mad:

-

General Redwater

Nice assortment of tortures... the Jelly Bean Ages of Knights? hehe! :pir-laugh:

:pir-angry:

Ahem... yeah well Bluecoats' glorious image has been sullied, this deserves a strong and brutal retaliation.

Still working on it! :pir-hmpf:

Sad, sad sad sad. You just came up with a list of stupid and unrealistic things to get your name out there. :pir-hmpf_bad: Here is a list of stupid, inrealistic, things. And the continuity on this is bad, you would think it would be better from some one who wants to be a movie director right? :pir-sceptic:

1. When I'm being slapped with a fish, it's actually a god source of protein. (If it's rotten, why is it flipping and flopping still?

2. When the shark jumps out of the water, I don't think sharks jump more than 1 story high out of water, some sharks live in the mesopelagic zone, which is 600 ft to 3000 ft below the water.

3. Again with the shark, if the meat is strapped to my foot, but according to kingofthezempk, it was near my butt, which is a a couple of feet away from the gludius maximus.

4. When the shark brings me to jar jar binks, how did it get into that place while breathing?

5. When the shark brings me to jar jar, I am tied in the chain, but in the earlier pic, I was just hanging there. :imperialguard_commander1:

6. Just to let you know, kotz (kingofthezempk) uses jar jar all the time to torture people in mocs, it's nothing new or original, just one of those stupid gimmicks.

7. When he says, through stuff at the bluecoat because I hate "fruit" or what ever, look at the food pyramid, you should have those because it is healthy with all those vitamins and energy, I'll just be stronger. Stupid red coats. :imperialguard_commander1:

8. For continuity, the pic after kotz sais "through food at the bluecoat" you see the tower he was standing in, the table with the food isn't there anymore. What's up with that?

9. Super potions don't exist, and no one grows a beard AND become old with that gray hair so fast.

10. If your supposed to be SUPPORTING your side, why are redcoats so clumsy, they accidentely kill someone, not good.

So I made my list of TEN flaws, not so good, he just thinks this is so funny even though he didn't realize the consiquences.

P.S. he'll probably just edit the post and fix everything.

The beauty of the tournie is that it isn't tied down to the rules of reality. Yours was boring and not creative (to realistic). His was imaginative and fun. I prefer imaginative over realistic.

The beauty of the tournie is that it isn't tied down to the rules of reality. Yours was boring and not creative (to realistic). His was imaginative and fun. I prefer imaginative over realistic.

I guess it was kind of funny, but I'm not a fan of page after page of just things happening, but could we count the 'could of been better' continuity things such as the table with food disappearing and while I'm in the shark I get tied up, in the shark?

I like it.... :pir_laugh2: Really nice to see this extra not ordinary methods of punishment. :pir-skull:

Thanks for the comments, Comrades and you Bluecoats!!

You made him have a date with Jar Jar Binks!!!Even war has rules and he also had limits!!!!I outta tie you up and make you watch the 3 PREQUELS just to punish you lightly!!

Sorry, hawkrider, a Redcoat's gotta do what a Redcoat's gotta do. Wwll, is there even a Geneva Convention for ToR though? Until I see an RoE card, you little Bluecoat sissies shall deal with it! :pir_laugh2: Besides, I like the prequels, well, I hate Episode I, Episode II is good, but I love Episode III. I"ll be fine with a punishment like that!!

Big Cam, this is just a little brotherly love. And if this is just a little love, imagine what I would do if I really love him!!!! :pir-skull: And Redwater is right, the worst is yet to come. *insert evil laugh of a maniacal evil brother*

Nice assortment of tortures... the Jelly Bean Ages of Knights? hehe! pirate_laugh_new.gif

pirate_pirate_angry.gif

Ahem... yeah well Bluecoats' glorious image has been sullied, this deserves a strong and brutal retaliation.

Still working on it! pirate_hmpf.gif

The Jelly Bean Ages of Knights... yes, pure torture. While he does wear armor, the shame of Jelly Bean burns him so much that he must scream in pain as fruit and veggies make him look like a salad...

I prefer imaginative over realistic.

And that's what LEGO is, right, Emperor Claudius Rome? Pure imagination, creativity, and fun!!

I like it.... pir_laugh2.gif Really nice to see this extra not ordinary methods of punishment. pirate_skel1.gif

Thanks for the comment, Skalldyr! But now, I'm starting to run out of ideas!! If I make it to the next round, I need more variety of pain and destruction! :pir_bawling:

I guess it was kind of funny, but I'm not a fan of page after page of just things happening, but could we count the 'could of been better' continuity things such as the table with food disappearing and while I'm in the shark I get tied up, in the shark?

You remind me of me in my old days. When I wouldn't back down, No matter what. I'm so happy someone's following my footsteps, Even if it happens to be a Bluecoat...

Oh and Big Cam, Just wait and see, Someone will use your sigfig for horrible deeds, This contest is deadly, You've just condemned your body to torture by these...animals....that are Bluecoats. :pir_laugh2:

You remind me of me in my old days. When I wouldn't back down, No matter what. I'm so happy someone's following my footsteps, Even if it happens to be a Bluecoat...

Oh and Big Cam, Just wait and see, Someone will use your sigfig for horrible deeds, This contest is deadly, You've just condemned your body to torture by these...animals....that are Bluecoats. :pir_laugh2:

Yeah, he's sorta like that, Joey. He's an odd thing, though. He stands up for what he believes in. So, I saved you and your beard, Joey! I convicted my own brother!!

...and Big Cam... we'll try our best to save you if you get captured by these... vile things...

Good entry. All those methods of torture, very evil and humorous as well.

:pir-oh:Did he just call me an animal! The monster! Big Cam shall pay for this!

But he didn't...

Be quiet foolish Redcoat, Joey shall pay also...eventually. But definitely Big Cam!

Thank you joey, even though your a redcoat, do you think the continuity could be better? In the first pic, doesn't my sig look so cute without a beard? Last time I saw you, you didn't have beard, have shaved ever?!

I've never heard of a Bluecoat Joey Lock. :pir_wacko: This might be the begining of something big..........................

Yes Big Cam, watch out, these Bluecoats are known for ungentlemanly ways. :pir-look: Ye be warned. :jollyroger:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Oh don't worry, this is something big. I'm going to have to grow a beard! :pir-oh: (I almost wrote "going to have to grow a bird!) :pir_laugh2:

hehehehe

Hey guys do you like my new fluffy sig?

picture_2168.jpg

:pir-tongue:

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Great comic! You have a lot of memorable scenes and lines. One of my favorites is "Why did they put meat so close to my butt". I also enjoyed the fact that Blue Hair hasn't had time to change his pants since the incident with the bazooka. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for the comments, Commodore! This shows 'em Bluecoats good! I wanted lots of memorable scenes so that the Bluecoats cower in fear... especially GBH!!!

And what is that a few posts above mine?? Is that my brother with a beard? I'm sorry, Capt.JohnPAul, you don't look to good. Why don't you step into my little Barber shop?.. I have some meat pies...

pir_laugh2:

I probably should of spoke up earlier but, when I read that list it reminded me of how joey kept pointing out all of the mistakes and flaws in the jokes and MOCs.

Is that my brother with a beard? I'm sorry, Capt.JohnPAul, you don't look to good. Why don't you step into my little Barber shop?.. I have some meat pies...

:pir_laugh2:

Yes Capt., why don't you go to you'r brother's barber shop? He can slice that beard right off! :pir-skull:

-

General Redwater

Oh no no no! We like our beards, right joey? :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2:

P.S. Joey, I think you're going to regret what you said, and I quote, "... I'm so happy someone's following my footsteps,..." I have a memory like an elephant! Hmm. Kingofthezempk still owes me the money he lost on the superbowl 2 years ago. Don't you hate betting?! :pir_laugh2:

EDIT: P.S.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Oh no no no! We like our beards, right joey? :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2:

Maybe a short slice :pir-skull: ! er..............I mean trim, yes a short trim.

-

General Redwater

Maybe a short slice :pir-skull: ! er..............I mean trim, yes a short trim.

-

General Redwater

Oh no, it's fine how as it is...