Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[MOC] Z-6 Chaingun

Very nice 'Brickdoctor' very nice gun ! :grin:

That clone must be saying 'say hello to my little friend !'

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Love it! The Battlefront 2 version brought back memories, as did the Clone Wars (2003) version. It's simple, but highly effective.

Interesting design. I can see you've tried to fit in certain elements, like the drum and the upper handgrip. The main body seems a little too big, though.

I love your BF II version. :wub: I remember hating it in the game, though- the charge-up made it absolutely useless, especially once the award blaster was unlocked.

Interesting design. I can see you've tried to fit in certain elements, like the drum and the upper handgrip. The main body seems a little too big, though.

I actually spent a lot of time researching it on Wookieepedia, and the BF2 version, which had the most reference material, is fairly blocky. Only the CW one is rounded off.

Huh. It's good, but a little too blocky for my tastes. I still like mine better :wink: .

:laugh:

Not bad. The only suggestion I have is to make the barrel longer and maybe slide something on it. Good job. :thumbup:

Not bad. The only suggestion I have is to make the barrel longer and maybe slide something on it. Good job. :thumbup:

Eh, that would have made it too big. I'm obsessed with scale.

Pretty good, though I would have liked to see the clone trooper mowing down some B2 Battledroids with it.

It's an older MOC, before my photo-editing era.

I actually spent a lot of time researching it on Wookieepedia, and the BF2 version, which had the most reference material, is fairly blocky. Only the CW one is rounded off.

Yeah, but the 'BF2 version' isn't nessisarily a Z-6, it;s just assumed to be one. And it if it, it's a completely different model.

Yeah, but the 'BF2 version' isn't nessisarily a Z-6, it;s just assumed to be one. And it if it, it's a completely different model.

I also thought it looked better. :tongue:

Really cool. That technic piece you used for the end is the perfect size compared to the minifig.

Would you mind taking a side or rear shot of the Battlefront 2 version? I'd like to make a few of these for my army.

12538437611_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Brickdoctor

How did you get those grooves in the front part?

The grooves are normal.

4265b.gif?0

Edited by brickfoot

The grooves are normal.

4265b.gif?0

(in addition) They're part of an older Technic set of parts that all had grooves for maintaining a position.

(in addition) They're part of an older Technic set of parts that all had grooves for maintaining a position.

I had no idea that part existed. :look: