Odyssey

...Odyssey

Hi all,

first of all, please allow me to say I'm happy to have found this great, creative community! I've found my way back to Lego a few months ago as it's a great way to relax and be creative while not thinking about work and studies... Having lurked in the forum for a bit, I now thought, I'd step forward.

I'm 23, currently living in Austria (but can often be found straying in Germany and Belgium) and prefer town, trains and non-sci-fi space stuff...

Yeah, that's about it for now. Hope to meet some of you at some point :-)

Cheers, and I'm a conformist!!

Welcome to Eurobricks Odyssey! And a good choice of themes you 've made I can say. :thumbup:

Enjoy your stay and have fun! (You will, trust me.) :wink:

Welcome to the forums!

Is there a particular reason why your username is "Odyssey"? Is it a reference to Homer's great work, or does it have another story behind it?

Welcome!

Why don't you take a Space Odyssey to a galaxy far, far away?

What's that about the Sci-fi Forum? I'm talking about Star Wars, of course. :vader:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I'm sure I'll enjoy it :)

It's a bit hard to give any particular single reason for my username. I'm quite fascinated by ancient cultures, particularly including Greece. At the same time, it's a reference to Kubrik's movie. And lastly, it kinda fits to me, somehow ;-)