woody64

20th Mold

They look great!. I'll be picking up a few of these for sure, especially the pistol!

Just wait till the (Test) has been removed from the title.

Woody64

Well they look great. I like the pistol very much, like all of the stuff from your shop, but the prizes are still high and I've not seen a discount if you order more items from one type.

Well they look great. I like the pistol very much, like all of the stuff from your shop, but the prizes are still high and I've not seen a discount if you order more items from one type.

Therfore I introduced the 10x packs, here's a comparision of prices between the single and the 10x version

Hussar: $4.59, $2.88

Baker Rifle (20x) : $3.03 , $1.14

British: $3.53 , $1.93

Bayonette Swordform: $2.30 , $0.82

French: $3.59 , $1.42

If there are still singles which are interesting in a 10x form please mail me or leave a PM here.

Woody64

P.S.:

Currently I'm searching for a redistributor (Bricklink or another store) which also allows the ordering of cheaper singles by having some packs on stock.

Additionally I have a request for 2 LEGO colors for some of my pieces open at the producer. Let's wait for the results.

Edited by woody64

Here are some results of this Mold/Design Step:

• Spontoon
  • Pistol
  • Baker Cavalry Rifle
  • Hussar Hat

4878451705_4ccf5922e8_m.jpg4865824208_b97a415f9a_m.jpg4865824210_3838fe2263_m.jpg

Woody64

Very nice. I would get a few, especially the pistol, but I am trying to keep my MOCs and armies and what not strictly to lego only(except a little custom rigging and sails of course :pir-classic:)

It seems your collection of available items is growing and growing!

Below my way of saying :thumbup:

blogged.png

Hey Woody ive ordered some of those forage caps you did for my frenchies. I will post some pics once they have arrived and ive got them painted up nicely.