Sign in to follow this  
obxcrew

Duel on Chandrila

Kyle Katarn duels with a Disciple of Ragnos at the entrance of a Jedi tomb in the crystal canyons of Chadrila.

4691448608_a9d68e8f8c.jpg

See here for additional photos.

This scene is based on a mission from the video game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Beautiful.

So smooth and tiled - messa like :wub:

Good job and best of luck :thumbup:

Nice MOC. Keep it up! I've always loved Kyle (Corran horn is still better IMO) and it's nice to see another MOC with him in it.

That's the sort of MOC I really, really, really, really, really (enough, huh?...meh, one more), really love! Great job!

Keep on doing such great projects! ;) I think you have my vote in terms of the contest. Good luck!

Intresting...

It's a great MOC, and it captures the feel of anything star wars very well. However, I don't know this at all - I'm not much of a Gamer, I'm all about the movies. It Is a very nicely done scene, and I feel it's a shame I don't know what it's about.

Nice MOC

I'm glad that you all like it!

For those of you who aren't very well versed in the EU, a quick search on Wookiepedia should at least give you a decent idea about what this vignette is depicting. Here's a condensed version: Kyle Katarn is duking it out with a Sith cultist while on a mission to prevent the cult from harvesting force energy from an ancient Jedi tomb on the planet of Chandrila.

NICE! Only 12 studs are showing and the rest are very smooth... However, the scene you have chosen is not as 'epic' as other scenes from SW, so it might affect your chances, But still, good job and good luck in the contest.

Aw, epic schmepic. I like this entry. It's very smooth and I think the two statues are great. I'd rather see more entries like this than a bunch of versions of the same scene.

I'm glad that you all like it!

For those of you who aren't very well versed in the EU, a quick search on Wookiepedia should at least give you a decent idea about what this vignette is depicting. Here's a condensed version: Kyle Katarn is duking it out with a Sith cultist while on a mission to prevent the cult from harvesting force energy from an ancient Jedi tomb on the planet of Chandrila.

Thanks.

I am not that well versed in EU :blush:

I love it, so smooth and clean. I am briefly familiar with Kyle, but did the sith he fought really have a Vader helmet?

Very nice. I like the look of the bridge and the smoothness of the statues. All in all, a great job. I look foreward to seeing more of your Mocs!

Thanks.

I am not that well versed in EU :blush:

Haha, no problem. I used to be pretty knowledgeable about the EU, but I've forgotten a lot of what I used to know, and I'm not familiar with most of the new material that has came out in the last few years. :sceptic:

I am briefly familiar with Kyle, but did the sith he fought really have a Vader helmet?

The cultist is actually wearing a hood with a skull mask on (from one of the Harry Potter sets), but I can see how it could resemble Darth Vader's helmet at a glance. I reccomend checking out the full size photos on flickr so you can see all of the details of the vig. :wink:

Edited by obxcrew

Wow... That duel is awesome. The statues are very well done, good job. Oh, and nice idea with the skull mask too, but, where did you get the force lightning?