Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Love Space Ship: Happy Birthday "Walrus Keeper"!

DSC05563es.JPG

What's better than the Love Boat? Why a Love Space Ship! :grin: This being ours it has some special features including side-by-side seating, a control system that requires both of us to work together for the ship to more, an excessive amount of controls, and a triple screen computer with a high speed link to the latest Manga. (Sadly there's no room for much LEGO on the ship, but most of the time it's going to a store to buy some…)

DSC05567es.JPG

Stats

Range: Infinite. Love has no boundaries

Speed: Infinite. Love has no limits.

Endurance: …I'm sure you get the idea!

Happy Birthday! :wub:

DSC05564es.JPG

Irrelevant MOC notes.

I wanted to make this to celebrate her birthday, but I only had a few hours to make it so I cheated by taking a design of a heart I found on Brickshelf by maskatron, I then reversed it and "cut out" the inside. I wanted to make something like this for our 10th anniversary, but I didn't have the time. Today I still didn't have the time… but I made this anyway! :tongue: I quite like how it turned out; I'll have to put some more work into it later! (It needs more thrusters. :wink: )

Haha. On one hand, that is the weirdest ship I have ever seen. On the other hand, that makes it really cool.

...a love powered ship, who would've guessed?

:laugh: That's awesome! Happy birthday Walrus Keeper.

*Ahem* You all saw it coming...

This is our birthday song!

We sing it very long!

HEY!

Happy Birthday Walrus Keeper!

I hope you will let the good ol' Walrus take part into the festivities as well!

What a cute way to say Happy Birthday! :wub:

Happy Birthday Mrs Walrus Keeper! :classic:

Happy birthday!!!!!!1 :classic:

That ship looks a bit tight inside, but that isn't always a bad thing :devil::tongue:

Happy Birhday Walrus Keeper.

Thanks for taking care of our beloved walrus - eventhough his farts smell like clam :sick:

I admit it. When I first saw it I thought: "Man, that's one big red BURP!" :grin:

A great thing to do Siegfried! It turned out very beautiful.

Happy Birhday Walrus Keeper and enjoy your day with Mr. Walrus!

That ship looks a bit tight inside, but that isn't always a bad thing :devil::tongue:

His heart has only room for one special lady. :wink:

Oh no! Siegfried's gone soft! :tongue:

Any who, Happy Birthday Walrus Keeper! I just hope you got sets you wanted not the ones he wanted. :laugh:

Thank you very much everybody for your birthday wishes. It was quite funny when Sieggy was making the heart ship, he kept yelling out "No peeking!" every time I was in the bedroom (his geek/Lego room is next door), so I knew something was up, but I definitely didn't expect a heart-shaped space ship. It's so special, I'm really touched (sniff).

Happy Birthday Walrus Keeper! :thumbup:

And, that's a very beautiful birthday gift done by Mr. Walrus. It's a priceless gift and it's very amazing too. :wub:

Happy Birthday Walrus Keeper!

Sorry for being late. On the other hand, I see you must have been busy in space these days :devil:

Thank you very much everybody for your birthday wishes. It was quite funny when Sieggy was making the heart ship, he kept yelling out "No peeking!" every time I was in the bedroom (his geek/Lego room is next door), so I knew something was up, but I definitely didn't expect a heart-shaped space ship. It's so special, I'm really touched (sniff).

Aww... now I'm gonna cry :cry_happy: . Where's that virtual tissue when you need it :hmpf_bad: ? :grin: