Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Jabba's Steampunk Barge

That's fantastic! Why didn't you share this with us sooner, oh right, you only joined up this year. I think I remember a competition like that held here, which I'm sure you would have done well at as well. You might want to search the Watto Junkyards sub-forum of the star wars forum to see what other star wars/steampunk creations are around.

Great job Ac that is a beautiful moc.

You gotta speak up more next time about what you liked about it! :wink:

Woot! A starwars airship! And Boba Fett is the pilot! :thumbup:

That's what I'm talking about! :laugh:

That's fantastic! Why didn't you share this with us sooner, oh right, you only joined up this year. I think I remember a competition like that held here, which I'm sure you would have done well at as well. You might want to search the Watto Junkyards sub-forum of the star wars forum to see what other star wars/steampunk creations are around.

This was my first steampunk MOC and quite appropriate to post it due to the SW contest.

Yet another masterpiece from AC, great job once again! :thumbup: Reminds me of the Captain Hook's flying ship in Peter Pan. :laugh:

Haven't thought about the Capt Hook similarity at all, but looks doable enough.

Looks great, but the real barge feels very steampunk to me.

The whole idea of the contest is to come out with an entirely different design.

The use of balloons in place of sails in ingenious!

Did you notice the paddle wheels at the back?

That was you? Sweet! I remeber staring at that thing forever the first time I saw it!

Of course it's me! :tongue:

AC

'ACPin' you have done it again and this time Steampunk meets Star Wars - so COOL !! :grin:

But you only got third prize ? :wacko:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

'ACPin' you have done it again and this time Steampunk meets Star Wars - so COOL !! :grin:

But you only got third prize ? :wacko:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I'd say not bad for my first try at a SW contest and also my first Steampunk MOC at that.

Well I don't pay much attention when I'm down there :grin: .

Ok, you're off the hook this time. :wink:

AC

Did you notice the paddle wheels at the back?

Nope. I'm too lazy to go to the gallery for the rear shot....

ACPin, I don't even wanna bother commenting on your creations anymore. They're all awesome. There's pretty much nothing else to say about them. They are just awesome. This one is probably the best, though. I like the large ballons as the sail's replacement.

wow. :oh3:

Thanks!

Nope. I'm too lazy to go to the gallery for the rear shot....

You're missing out on the interior shots.

ACPin, I don't even wanna bother commenting on your creations anymore. They're all awesome. There's pretty much nothing else to say about them. They are just awesome. This one is probably the best, though. I like the large ballons as the sail's replacement.

Keep up with the comments with the features/design/technique that you like! Also feel free to use them in your future MOCs as well.

AC

Haha, my thoughts exactly, it's weird that you can actually get sick of seeing such awesome MOC's and having the duty to try and say something nice about them,, that you haven't already said. (regardless of how that sounds it was all meant to be a compliment, your MOC"s are just stunning.)

Having done a detailed review of the sailbarge, this is just a hoot. I love the changes to make it a steam boat version. You have a really good imagination. And I for one am a fan of getting into the galleriesdefault_satisfied.gif

The sheer size of your ship makes it so much more realistic. I love the guy beating the drum, something that is too small of a detail to ever be in a LEGO set. The tiled portions of the interior look amazing, and again the size of the functioning interior is just awesome. I want all of your MOC's on a shelf in a room in my house.

Haha, my thoughts exactly, it's weird that you can actually get sick of seeing such awesome MOC's and having the duty to try and say something nice about them,, that you haven't already said. (regardless of how that sounds it was all meant to be a compliment, your MOC"s are just stunning.)

Having done a detailed review of the sailbarge, this is just a hoot. I love the changes to make it a steam boat version. You have a really good imagination. And I for one am a fan of getting into the galleriesdefault_satisfied.gif

The sheer size of your ship makes it so much more realistic. I love the guy beating the drum, something that is too small of a detail to ever be in a LEGO set. The tiled portions of the interior look amazing, and again the size of the functioning interior is just awesome. I want all of your MOC's on a shelf in a room in my house.

I'm also out for words on what to say for comments like yours on my works. So I guess that makes us even. :laugh:

You're gonna need a really big shelf in an even bigger room to display them all.

On a sad note, this has been deconstructed last year so these pics are what's left for the memories. :sad:

Good MOC. I nearly cried it was so awsome.

Thanks!

AC

That looks awesome. I love the level of detail you always put in your Mocs. Great job.

Edited by brickfoot

Nice

:classic:

That looks awesome. I love the level of detail you always put in our Mocs. Great job.

Thanks! There's more to see if you clicked on the pic.

AC

I may have to rethink that. :blush:

The main pic of any MOC just gives you a glimpse of the work, the details are better seen in the links provided.

AC