Sign in to follow this  
nico71

Hello, I am Nico71

Hello, my name is Nicolas, aka Nico71 on the web. I am french and a 21 year old guy.

I have recently read some topic about my creations on this forum (thanks to dluders), and I would like to introdure myself. I am a prolific builder since the end of my dark age in 2007 (arround 80 complete creations). I build massively in Technic. I don't know if I am well-know in the international community, so my brickshelf account is here : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=nico71

Also, I lunch today my new website :

Nico71Blog.png

http://www.nico71.fr/

You can check it, It groups all my work about lego in english (including the building instructions and software). I have tried to provide the most informations as possible on my creations (difficult because I am french but I work on it). You can browse in the blog with the categories of just by clicking on a random creations you like. Also since I joined the partner-program on youtube, I could put links between the channel and my blog, so the integration is complete and functionnal.

D'ont hesitate to comment, and I hope that you will appreciate. If you have questions or criticisms, please feel free to respond in this topic.

Nico71

Edited by nico71

Welcome to Eurobricks, Nicolas!

I wish you much fun on Eurobricks and also a lot of luck with your website :thumbup: .

Welcome to Eurobricks, the technic forum will love you, you have some really nice creations.

Thank a lot ! :cry_happy:

On my blog, there are some bug with the videos (when you started the video, It redirected you on youtube page), but I am going to fix it.

Bonjour et accueillir Nicolas! (did I say that right?) default_laugh2.gif I'm impressed at your website, you have great MOCs there. I hope you'll enjoy it in here in EB!

Edited by KielDaMan

Bonjour et accueillir Nicolas! (did I say that right?) default_laugh2.gif I'm impressed at your website, you have great MOCs there. I hope you'll enjoy it in here in EB!

Not quite, you should say "Bonjour et bienvenue Nicolas" :) Thanks for your comment about my blog.

Edited by nico71

Bienvenue, je suive avec attention la communauté technich français, IMO vous avez beaucoup de brickmasters entre vous.

(Welcome, I follow carefully the french technic community, among you there're IMO a lot of brickmasters.)

Edited by Plastic Nurak