Sisco

2010 FIFA World Cup

OLE OLE OLE!!! Top of the World!

Well done Spain!

Vamos!

Yay Go Spain! :grin:

My thoughts exactly. :tongue:

It was a well-played game, but Spain definitely deserved the win, especially after the way they played Germany.

Yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spain Spain Spain Spain SPAIN!

spain-flag-small.gif

Minxter

It was a well-played game, but Spain definitely deserved the win, especially after the way they played Germany.

I agree that Spain deserved to win, but I wouldn't call the game well played.

Too much aggresive disruption from the Netherlands in my opinion.

They played a little too hard and not with much fair play the way I see it.

Spain never made many goals during this WC and I would have liked them to be more of a champion.

Nevertheless they did almost everything perfect and I guess the party is on in Spain right now :laugh:

At the beginning of the game, I was slightly going for the Netherlands, but by the end, I was definitely going for Spain. :thumbup:

The Dutch were far too rough, there could have been at least 1 or 2 more red cards.

Annnnnnddddd,,,,,,

Mueller is the Golden Boot winner!!!! :cry_happy: Who would have expected that? :laugh:

Good game. I see Paul truly is psychic :tongue:

Some calls were a bit controversial though...

I see Paul truly is psychic :tongue:

Or just an octopus...

Good job Spain though they didn't play well during the whole competition so I think the Netherlands really should've won but I don't agree with their aggressive tactics.

Congratulations to Spain! Well-deserved World Cup title. My hats off too to the Dutch for having a wonderful WC run, just came up short in the end.

I doubt it. People will want Paul to help pick Lotto numbers. I think someone wants to buy him. He'll probably have a good rest of his life living in the aquarium in Germany.

Only lesser octopus will be eaten. BTW, the local Sobey supermarket has fresh octopus in the seafood counter.

3304-1.jpg

I wonder why LEGO had no promos this year I wanted more coca cola stuff like vending machines and such :grin:

WOW! That was definitely the most entertaining game in this world cup. That would have been a great final! And that last minute! Off the bar!!!

Yes, a great match.

UNtil the 85th minute when a thunderstorm cut our tv signal!

We had to listen to the radio to get the final 5 minutes.default_sing.gif

Then the penalty shot!

My nerves!

Of course this match was even more all-or-nothing, but the way the dutch team played, they didn't deserve to win. Sorry, I would have liked the Netherlands to win the cup. But not like this.default_sceptic.gif

Viva Espana, hurray Paul, well done, Müller!

Spain never made many goals during this WC and I would have liked them to be more of a champion.

Nevertheless they did almost everything perfect and I guess the party is on in Spain right now :laugh:

What, you don't think a kung-fu kick to the chest is playing well? :tongue:

Kidding aside, I'm glad Spain won it as well (gotta root for the motherland and all that :laugh: ). The game wasn't pretty (especially compared to the great 3rd place game), but I was still emotionally invested till the end. Ah well, now we gotta wait four more years. :sad:

I doubt it. People will want Paul to help pick Lotto numbers. I think someone wants to buy him. He'll probably have a good rest of his life living in the aquarium in Germany.

Only lesser octopus will be eaten. BTW, the local Sobey supermarket has fresh octopus in the seafood counter.

Look what I found :laugh:

People are going crazy over him.

All this media hype about him... I somehow pity Paul. I'm sure he'd be a happier kraken if he could live in his natural habitat instead of spending his life in an aquarium where he must predict the outcome of soccer matches. I suppose he'll predict the future again when the European soccer championship takes place in two years' time. What a life for such an animal. :sad:

Look what I found :laugh:

People are going crazy over him.

Ha,ha. I saw that on Yahoo too. Maybe Lego could make a mini-fig out of Paul and capitalize on the octopus craze. :classic:

All this media hype about him... I somehow pity Paul. I'm sure he'd be a happier kraken if he could live in his natural habitat instead of spending his life in an aquarium where he must predict the outcome of soccer matches. I suppose he'll predict the future again when the European soccer championship takes place in two years' time. What a life for such an animal. :sad:

Apparently they aren't going to make him do predictions anymore.

Link

All this media hype about him... I somehow pity Paul. I'm sure he'd be a happier kraken if he could live in his natural habitat instead of spending his life in an aquarium where he must predict the outcome of soccer matches. I suppose he'll predict the future again when the European soccer championship takes place in two years' time. What a life for such an animal. default_sad.gif

Apparently they aren't going to make him do predictions anymore.

Link

That may be due to the fact that Paul with his 2 1/2 years actually is an old kraken.

He won't live in 2012 any more...default_sadnew.gif

That may be due to the fact that Paul with his 2 1/2 years actually is an old kraken.

He won't live in 2012 any more...default_sadnew.gif

Don't be too quick with your predictions, Holodoc! I'm not sure if you're a good oracle! :wink: I can remember the vet saying that pygmy rabbits become between four and eight years old. I have two and they're both older than the average maximum age. One rabbit is 12 years old, the other 11. No joke! For me it's a mystery why they have become so old. And I can guarantee they're really that old. I bought them when they were quite young. When I go to the vet with them, the vet is always very astonished about their age. So let's hope the best for Paul!